Attention Admission seekers. GPAT 2018 has announced the next round admission process for the various Postgraduate course. The entrance exam is popularly known as Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT). Admission Seeker who will be clear the exam will be eligible to take admission in various Medical and Dental colleges. In this article, we have come with various FAQ’s that were asked by previous year students while dealing with the various aspects of GPAT 2018 examination. Just go through the various GPAT 2018 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS before going for GPAT 2018 Entrance Exam.
- 1 GPAT 2018 Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.1 GPAT 2018 Brief Description
- 1.2 Multiple Program options
- 1.3 Negative Marking
- 1.4 Application Starting Date
- 1.5 Date for Exam
- 1.6 Mode of Application
- 1.7 Modes of Payment
- 1.8 Paper Language and Pattern
- 1.9 Fee Refund
- 1.10 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.11 Recommended Books
- 1.12 Admit Card
- 1.13 Result
- 1.14 Computer Test
- 1.15 Computer Based Test
- 1.16 Questions for GPAT 2018
- 1.17 Age Criteria
- 2 GPAT 2018 Important Links
GPAT 2018 Frequently Asked Questions
Attention Admission Seekers, GPAT 2018 entrance exam notification has been released. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is the national level entrance exam. It is conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for admissions to Master’s (M.Pharm) programmes in the country. GPAT 2018 is conducted to select the most appropriate candidates for Pharmacy education. Its conducted every year in the month of January for admission to postgraduate pharmacy courses.
GPAT 2018 Brief Description
|Conducted Body||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE|
|Exam Name||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)|
|Online GPAT Registration Start Date||20th October 2017|
|Trial Test Release Date||27th October 2017|
|Last Date for Registration||25th December 2017 (10:00 AM) (Extended)|
|Fee Payment Last Date through Challan||27th December 2017|
|Date of GPAT 2018 Examination||21st January 2018 (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Admit Card||12th January 2018|
|Objection Tracker||Till 27th January 2018 (5 PM)|
|Answer key release||February 2018|
|Results of GPAT 2018||15th February 2018|
|All India Merit List||17th February 2018|
Multiple Program options
- Question: Can a candidate fill the application form for more than one programme?
- Answer: Yes, students have to submit a separate application for each course.
- Question: Is there any negative marking in GPAT 2018?
- Answer: Yes, Marks will be deducted for every Incorrect answer
Application Starting Date
- Question: When the application form will be available?
- Answer: 20th October 2017
Date for Exam
- Question: When the GPAT be conducted?
- Answer: 21st January 2018
Mode of Application
- Question: Do I need to submit post my application?
- Answer: No
Modes of Payment
- Question: What are the various modes of payment for submitting the application fee?
- Answer: Candidates can make the payment via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Paper Language and Pattern
- Question:Is there separate papers for different courses?
- Answer: No, The exam available only English language.
- Question: In case if the application fee is paid more than once then Is it refundable?
- Answer: Yes
- Question: What is the Eligibility Criteria for GPAT 2018?
- Answer: We have made separate Article For GPAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria (Click Here)
- Question: Which books should I follow for GPAT 2018 preparation.?
- Answer: You can choose to either go with Physics, Chemistry, and Math (PCM) or With Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB). For More better Information need to follow the link recommended books for GPAT 2018.
- Question: How will get Admit Card of GPAT 2018?
- Answer: The Admit card for GPAT 2018 will be released 2 weeks before the examination (Tentative) On GPAT Official Website
- Question-When GPAT 2018 Result will be declared?
- Answer- 15th February 2018
- Question- Can a candidate take the entrance test from any computer?
- Answer- No, the candidate has to take the test on a pre-assigned computer at the allotted GPAT 2018 exam centre only.
Computer Based Test
- Question- What does a Computer Based Test (CBT) look like?
- Answer- AICTE has provided GPAT trial test facility for test-takers to familiarise themselves with the Computer Based Test. The trial test is available from October 27, 2017, onwards. Earlier, the officially announced date was October 25.
Questions for GPAT 2018
- Question- How many questions will be there in GPAT 2018?
- Answer- GPAT 2018 will comprise a total of 125 objective type questions carrying four marks each.
- Question- Is there any age restriction for appearing in GPAT 2018?
- Answer- No, there is no age restriction for appearing in the entrance test.
GPAT 2018 Important Links
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2018 GPAT 2018 Admission Notification.
GPAT 2018 Notification
|GPAT2018 Eligibility Criteria | Courses| Age | Nationality | Qualification||Click Here|
|GPAT 2018 Cut off: Current and Previous Year||Click Here|
|Download GPAT 2018 Syllabus and Paper Pattern (All Subjects)||Click Here|
|GPAT 2018 Admit Card||Click Here|
***Scoring High in GPAT 2018 will help you to choose the best courses offered by GPAT. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by GPAT to some of the meritious Students of Country. To get Information on How to get Admission In GPAT? stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting Admission in GPAT 2018.
Best of Luck…!!!