Attention Admission Seekers, GPAT 2019 entrance exam notification has been released. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is the national level entrance exam. It is conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for admissions to Master’s (M.Pharm) programmes in the country. GPAT 2019 is conducted to select the most appropriate candidates for Pharmacy education. Its conducted every year in the month of January for admission to postgraduate pharmacy courses.
This article will help you to know about various parameters associated with GPAT 2019 Exam Like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students want to apply for the entrance are hereby notified to check this complete article carefully.
GPAT 2019 Brief Description
|Conducted Body||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Exam Name||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)|
|GPAT 2019 notification release date||July 7, 2018|
|Online submission of GPAT 2019 application form||November 1 to December 7, 2018|
|Last date to upload mandatory documents and pay the GPAT application fee||December 8, 2018|
|Availability of GPAT 2019 admit card||January 7, 2019|
|GPAT 2019||January 28, 2019|
|Release of GPAT answer key||February 1, 2019|
|Closing date of GPAT 2019 answer key||February 3, 2019|
|Declaration of GPAT 2019 result, merit list and final answer key||February 6, 2019|
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT 2019)
Why choose GPAT 2019?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of GPAT 2019 which will give the answer to the question Why to choose GPAT 2019 Entrance Exam.
- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is the national level entrance exam.
- GPAT 2019 conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for admissions to Master’s (M.Pharm) programmes in the country.
- Admission Seekers who clear the exam will be eligible for admissions to AICTE approved colleges accepting GPAT scores in India.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about GPAT Admission Test 2019. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT 2019).
GPAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Admission Seekers are advised to read the full detail information on GPAT 2019 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of GPAT 2019 is given below:
- Qualifying Exam: The Admission Seekers must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry students) or equivalent from a recognized University. Candidates passed/appearing the lateral entry B.Pharma programme is also eligible to apply.
- Those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible for appearing in GPAT exam.
- B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology) / Equivalent’ Students are not eligible to appear for GPAT examination.
- Admission Seekers should be a citizen of India.
- There is no age restriction is there for appearing the online examination of GPAT.
***Before applying for the test, all the candidates must make sure that the eligibility criteria as stated here must be met by them.
GPAT 2019 Exam Pattern
GPAT Admission 2019 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
|Types of Questions||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
- Test Duration: duration of the test is 180 minutes (3 hours)
- Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted.
- Test Mode: Test will be held in computer-based
- Total No. of Question: A total of 100 questions of four marks each
GPAT Entrance exam 2019 is an offline objective written test. The questions related to Physics, Chemistry, Biology will be asked and also may ask Reasoning, General Logical Ability, Maths and General Knowledge. The nature of the questions will be objective in nature and for each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. One Should read given blow syllabus details.
Here’s given detailed syllabus information-
- Physical Chemistry
- Physical Pharmacy
- Organic Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Biopharmaceutics And Pharmacokinetics
- Clinical Pharmacy And Therapeutics
- Anatomy, Physiology And Health Education
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
GPAT 2019 Admission Form.
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the GPAT 2019 Admission form.
- One has to Visit the official website of GPAT 2019 (Click here).
- Click on the apply online or register
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to Select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the Photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
Category-wise Application Fees for the GPAT Application form 2019 is mentioned below-
|Category||Application fee (in INR)|
|General / OBC||1400 + Bank transaction charges|
|SC||700 + Bank transaction charges|
|ST||700 + Bank transaction charges|
|PwD||700 + Bank transaction charges|
|Female||700 + Bank transaction charges|
Mode of Payment
- Online Banking
- Net Banking
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
GPAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for the GPAT 2019 will be released 7 January 2019. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her GPAT 2019 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for GPAT 2019 Entrance examination.
- Visit GPAT entrance exam official website
- Click on GPAT Admit Card tab/link
- Enter any two details from – Application Number (6 digits), Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download GPAT admit card.
- Take a clear print of GPAT entrance exam 2019 admit card.
GPAT 2019 Result
GPAT 2019 Result will be declared on 6th February 2019. The result will release online on the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Admission Seekers need to follow the below given important Steps for GPAT 2019
- Go to the official website of GPAT 2019.
- Click on “GPAT Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download GPAT scorecard.
After a few days of exam, the student can check the GPAT Answer key. It will conduct online mode, the official portal of authority candidate can check out answer key of GPAT. This will show their performance and according to that candidates can prepare for further steps.
There is given some major detail of GPAT 2019
- The answer key will contain the correct answers to the questions asked in the GPAT
- GPAT answer key will be published within a week after the examination.
- Students can get the answer key via online mode through the website.
- Through answer key, candidates can have an idea about their performance in the examination.
GPAT 2019 Entrace exam conducted in various cities across India-
Ahmadabad, Allahabad, Amravati, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bhavnagar, Bhilai-Durg, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Gulbarga, Guntur, Gwalior, Guwahati, Gautam Budh Nagar, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jammu, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kochi, Kozhikode, Kurnool, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mohali, Mysore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Nellore, Panaji, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Rajkot, Ranchi, Shimla, Srinagar, Surat, Thiruvananthpuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, Visakhapatnam, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Warangal.
GPAT 2019 Important Links
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to GPAT 2019 Admission Notification.
Download GPAT 2019 Admit Card from Here.
|GPAT2019 Eligibility Criteria | Courses| Age | Nationality | Qualification||Click Here|
|GPAT 2019 Cut off: Current and Previous Year||Click Here|
|Download GPAT 2019 Syllabus and Paper Pattern (All Subjects)||Click Here|
|GPAT 2019 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ,s)||Click Here|
For any Query related to GPAT Notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!