Government Post Graduate College Noida (GPDC Noida) is one of the popular institutes in Noida the state Uttar Pradesh. It was founded in the year 1982. It is affiliated with CCS, Meerut and approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and NAAC. Govt PG College Noida aims is to serve the higher educational needs and aspirations of the native people of the area in the faculty of Arts, Science, and commerce.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about Government Post Graduate College Noida like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
- 1 About Government Post Graduate College Noida
- 2 Government Post Graduate College Noida Course
- 3 Govt PG College Noida Admission Procedure
- 4 GPDC Noida Fee Structure
- 5 Govt PG College Noida Ranking
- 6 Contact Details
About Government Post Graduate College Noida
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Government Post Graduate College Noida.
|Name of Institute||Government Post Graduate College Noida|
|Popular Name||Govt PG College Noida, GPDC Noida|
|Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1982|
|Affiliated with||CCS, Meerut|
|Approved by||NAAC, UGC|
|Intake||Bachelor of Science -60 |
Master of Commerce -60
|Courses offered||-Bachelor of Science |
-Master of Commerce
-Master of Arts
-PG Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management
|Category||MBA Colleges in Noida|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with- CCS, Meerut
- Aid Status–Govt.
- Approved by- NAAC, UGC
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Facilities @ Govt PG College Noida
- Lecture Hall
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
Government Post Graduate College Noida Course
|Bachelor of Arts||18||3 years|
|Bachelor of Science||60||3 years|
|Master of Commerce||60||3 years|
|Master of Arts||60||2 years|
|PG Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management||N/A||2 years|
|Master of Commerce||40||2 years|
|Diploma In Tourism & Travel Management||N/A||1 year|
|Certificate in Tourism and Travel Management||N/A||3 years|
Govt PG College Noida Admission Procedure
- Admission Seekers must fulfil their College Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- One must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
For Post Graduate
- Admission Seekers must be qualified 10+2+3 system or an equivalent qualification with a minimum aggregate of 50% or equivalent CGPA of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India. A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
For Under Graduate
- Admission Seekers must be qualified (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent. He/She should have secured a minimum 50% Aggregate with English as a subject.
****All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.
GPDC Noida Fee Structure
|Bachelor of Arts||N/A|
|Bachelor of Science||N/A|
|Master of Commerce||N/A|
|Master of Arts||N/A|
|PG Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management||N/A|
|Master of Commerce||N/A|
|Diploma In Tourism & Travel Management||N/A|
|Certificate in Tourism and Travel Management||N/A|
***Fee will update soon.
Govt PG College Noida Ranking
|Name of Institute||Govt PG College Noida|
Address-I-1, Sector- 39
Noida – 201303
Uttar Pradesh, India
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck..!!!