The Guru Ram Dass College of Education(GRDCE Delhi) was set up by the Delhi Sikhs Gurdwara Management Committee (DSGMC). The college was also known as GRDCE Delhi. The college was established to develop good-quality teachers and empower them to contribute to the welfare of society.
Guru Ram Dass College of Education Shahdara(GRDCE Delhi) is one of the best private colleges in Delhi. It is affiliated with Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi and provides good facilities for students.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Counselling Process
5. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fee Structure
9. Ranking & Reputation
10. Contact Details
11. Frequent Ask Question
Guru Ram Dass College of Education Delhi
GRDCE Delhi is consistently offering an education that ensures a career for the individual, fulfils the need of society and meets the nation’s demands. It offers graduate and post-graduate level courses.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of this university, Guru Ram Dass College of Education Shahdara (GRDCE Delhi).
|Name of Institute||Guru Ram Dass College of Education Shahdara Delhi|
|Popular Name||GRDCE Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Review this college||Click Here|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
This article will provide detailed information about Guru Ram Dass College of Education Delhi(GRDCE Delhi) Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University
- Recognized by: University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Aid Status: Private
- Health Centre
- Indoor Stadium
- Computer Centre
- Guest House
- Theater Workshop,
- Special Seminars
- communication skills
- Value Education
- debate, declamation, etc.;
- Alumni Association
- In-service Training.
Guru Ram Dass College of Education Shahdara(GRDCE Delhi) offers a Bachelor of Education Program with well-qualified faculty and 100% Placement Assistance.
Admission to various Guru Ram Dass College of Education Shahdara(GRDCE Delhi) is strictly by Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
|B.Ed||For admission to the B.Ed programme, candidates must clear the IPU CET B.ED entrance exam conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of GRDCE Delhi. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
|Age limit||Maximum: 30|
The Guru Ram Dass College of Education Shahdara (GRDCE) Delhi fees structure is affordable and is mentioned below.
NOTE:- Fee substitute will be changed.
Admission Seekers who wish to Get Admission to Guru Ram Das College of Education (Delhi) College are advised to Check the Cutoff Details to See whether the Admission Seeker is eligible for admission. Please Check the Cutoff Details which is Given Below:
NOTE: To Download IPU CET 2019 B.Ed Cutoff, follow this link
B.Ed cutoff 2018
Below we have mentioned the GRDCE Delhi B.ED 2018 Cutoff. Candidates are advised to check the complete cutoff information (Opening and Closing Rank).
|IPU CET B.Ed 2018 Cutoff||Click Here to Download|
|IPU CET B.Ed (Hons.) Round-1 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET B.Ed (Hons.) Round-2 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET B.Ed (Hons.) Round-3 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET B.Ed (Hons.) Round-4 Cutoff||Click Here|
NOTE: To know more about GRDCE Delhi Cutoff, follow this link
This flowchart best explains the admission process to the GRDCE Delhi Counselling Procedure.
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University only allows an online application form submission mode.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill in all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form, and the registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held, and the seat will be allotted based on marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
The placement cell of GRDCE Delhi organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among final-year students and arranges campus recruitment programs for aspiring and deserving students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as follows.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counselling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates the Campus Placement Program to fulfil its commitment to a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for college employees
|Highest package||Average Package|
|6 LPA||2.5-4 LPA|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Guru Ram Dass College Of Education Delhi|
|Review this college||Click Here|
Guru Ram Dass College Of Education Delhi
Address: West Jyoti Nagar, Loni Road (Kadam Marg),
Shahdara, Delhi- 110094
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is GRDCE Delhi a Good College?
A. Yes, GRDCE Delhi is the best college. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need on campus. The best thing is that GRDCE Delhi offers you superb arrangements.
Q. From which university is GRDCE Delhi?
A. GRDCE Delhi is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
Q. Is the GRDCE Delhi Fee structure expensive?
A. GRDCE Delhi Fee Structure is affordable, and the programmes’ fees can be paid online.
Q. How can I get admission to IPU 2023?
A. Applicants should qualify for the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
Q. How many colleges are under IPU?
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2023 offering UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2023 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
Q. What is the annual intake for the B.ed Course at GRDCE Delhi?
A. The annual intake for GRDCE Delhi is stated to be 100 students for the B.ed course.