Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology Delhi (GTBIT Delhi) is one of the best and reputed colleges in Delhi and it was Established in the year of 1999 by the Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Management Committee (DSGMC). The college is one of the low budget private engineering college in Delhi.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
GTBIT Delhi is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU New Delhi) and recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE New Delhi). The college campus is located at G8 Area Rajouri Garden New Delhi. Tts providing best facilities like Hostels, Cabs, WIFI, etc.
- 1 Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology Delhi
- 2 Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- 3 Facilities
- 4 GTBIT Delhi Courses offered
- 5 Admission Procedure
- 6 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Fee Structure
- 8 GTBIT Delhi Cutoff
- 9 IPU CET Cutoff (Courses wise)
- 10 Important Instructions on GGSIPU Cutoff 2019
- 11 IPU Counselling 2019
- 12 Placement Details
- 13 Rankings and Reputation
- 14 Contact Details
Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology Delhi
|Name of Institute||Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology Delhi|
|Popular Name||GTBIT Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology Delhi(GTBIT Delhi) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Recognized by: AICTE New Delhi
- Affiliated with: GGSIPU New Delhi
- Aid Status: Private
- World class classrooms with the video-conferencing facility.
- Campus facilities include faculty and staff residences
- student hostels,
- cooperative mess and a sports complex
- The campus is divided into clusters of buildings.
- The academic area chiefly comprises the main building
- various departmental annexes.
- The campus has four boys’ hostels and two girls’ hostels.
- Medical Help
- Fests – Technical and Cultural
- Students’ Affairs Council
GTBIT Delhi Courses offered
|First Batch (Morning Shift)|
|Electronics & Communications Engineering||120||4 Years|
|Information Technology||120||4 Years|
|Computer Science & Engineering||120||4 Years|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60||4 Years|
|Second Batch (Evening Shift)|
|Electronics & Communications Engineering||60 Seats||4 Years|
|Computer Science & Engineering||60 Seats||4 Years|
|Information Technology||60 Seats||4 Years|
Earlier the Admission in GGSIPU CET courses was done through the IPU CET Entrance Examination but According to the official notification, the IPU is no longer going to conduct CET for B.Tech, MCA, LLM, BA/BBA LLB, and MBA from 2019. Admission in these CET Courses will be done through different entrance examination. Admission process and the exam conducted authority are mentioned below:
- For Admission in B.Tech Courses, Candidate will have to clear JEE Main. Admission in all Courses is based on JEE Main Score Card.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidate must have passed an intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10 + 2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and securing minimum 50% marks without grace in each compulsory subject as Physics, Maths and one optional subject as Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject
- Candidate must have a valid rank in JEE Main
|Tuition Fee (per Year)||Rs- 88,500|
|University Fees (per Year)||Rs- 12,000|
|Student Activity Fees (per Year)||Rs- 1,000|
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||Rs- 5,000|
GTBIT Delhi Cutoff
The Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology Delhi Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
JEE Main 2019 (Expected Cutoff) For B.Tech
JEE Main 2018 Cut off For B.Tech
|Category||Qualified||Max Marks||Min Marks|
|Common Rank List||111275||350||74|
Previous Year Cutoff (IPU CET Cutoff)
Here in this section, we have mentioned the previous year cutoff for IPU CET 2019 Examination. These IPU CET previous year cutoff will help you to know about the upcoming IPU CET Cutoff. Let’s have a look.
IPU CET 2018 Cutoff
|1||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 1 – (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|2||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 1 – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|3||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 1 – (All India)||Click Here|
|4||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 2 – (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|5||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 2 – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|6||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 2 – (All India)||Click Here|
|7||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 3 – (All India)||Click Here|
|8||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 3 – (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|9||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 3 – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|10||IPU CET 2018 cutoff for Sliding Round- (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|11||IPU CET 2018 cutoff for Sliding Round- (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|12||IPU CET 2018 cutoff for Sliding Round- (All India)||Click Here|
IPU CET Cutoff 2017
|1||IPU CET 2017 cutoff Round 1- (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|2||IPU CET 2017 cutoff Round 1 – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|3||IPU CET 2017 cutoff Round 1 – (All India)||Click Here|
|4||IPU CET 2017 Cutoff Round 2 – (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|5||IPU CET 2017 Cutoff Round 2 – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|6||IPU CET 2017 Cutoff Round 2 – (All India)||Click Here|
|7||IPU CET 2017 Cutoff Round 3 – (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|8||IPU CET 2017 Cutoff Round 3 – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|9||IPU CET 2017 Cutoff Round 3 – (All India)||Click Here|
IPU CET Cutoff 2016
|1||IPU CET 2016 cutoff Round I – (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|2||IPU CET 2016 cutoff Round I – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|3||IPU CET 2016 cutoff Round I – (All India)||Click Here|
IPU CET Cutoff (Courses wise)
Admission seekers who want to get admission in different IPU Courses must have a look at the entrance mode and previous year cutoff score. Click the link mentioned below to know more about previous year IPU CET Cutoff. (College and course wise).
|Course||Duration||Admission Procedure||GGSIPU Previous Year Cut-off|
|Master of Business Administration |
MBA (Test Code-01)
|2 Years||GGSIPU Common Management Aptitude Test||GGSIPU MBA Cutoff|
|Bachelor of Computer Application |
BCA (Test Code-08)
|3 Years||IPU CET BCA Exam||IPU CET BCA Cutof|
|Bachelor of Education |
B.Ed. (Test Code-10)
|1 Year||IPU B.ED Entrance Exam||GGSIPU B.ED Cutoff|
B.A., BBA, LL.B.(Hons) (Test Code-11)
|5 Years||IPU CET Law Entrance Exam||IPU CET LAW (BA/BBA-LLB) Cutoff|
|Bachelor of Journalism (Mass Communication) |
BJ(MC) (Test Code-12)
|3 Years||IPU BJMC Entrance Examination||GGSIPU BA (JMC) Cutoff|
|Bachelor of Business Administration |
BBA/BBA(CAM)/BBA(B&I)/BBA(T&TM) (Test Code-14)
|3 Years||IPU CET BBA Entrance Exam||IP University BBA Cutoff|
|Master of Computer Application |
MCA(SE)/MCA (Test Code-16)
|3 Years||IPU CET MCA Entrance Exam||IPU CET MCA Cutoff|
B.Tech/M.Tech (Dual Degree)/B.Tech (Test Code-19)
|4/4+2 Years||IPU CET Engineering Exam||IPU CET B.Tech Cutoff|
|B.Tech Lateral Engineering||3 Years||IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry Engineering Exam||IPU University B.Tech Lateral Entry Cutoff|
|B.Com||3 Years||IPU CET B.Com Entrance Exam||IPU CET Cut off for B.Com (H) Courses|
Important Instructions on GGSIPU Cutoff 2019
The candidates applying for GGSIPU Delhi are advised to check these important Instruction Related to GGSIPU Delhi 2019 Cutoff.
- The IP University DELHI 2019 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the GGSIPU 2019 examination.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of GGSIPU will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/the last rank for different Colleges under GGSIPU.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in GGSIPU 2019 Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
IPU Counselling 2019
The IPU CET 2019 counseling procedure for the above-mentioned courses will be held online. A candidate has to go through various stages of IPU Counselling 2019 like the process of online registration, choice filling, freezing of the allotted seats and reporting to the institute with documents and fee. The counseling procedure for IPU CET 2019 can be explained by the below flow chart.
Now let us discuss all the phases related to IPU CET 2019 Counselling one by one:
- Payment of Application Fee
- Verification of Documents (Only for Reserved Candidate)
- Choice Filling
- Allocation of Seats
- Freezing of the Allotted Seats
- Withdrawal and Fee Refund
- Reporting of candidates to the allotted College.
- Spot Counselling.
- Filling of vacant seats.
Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology Delhi has established a full-fledged training & placement cell which periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world in order to explore the possibility of training and job Placement of students. The placement cell organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures.
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
- Average Package: 3.25lac/annum
- Highest Package: 8 lac/annum
Placement Stats (session 2015-2016)
|Company||No. of Offers|
|L & T||2|
Rankings and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology Delhi|
- It is one of the best private engineering colleges in Delhi.
- We would like to give this college 3.7 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Professional Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
- JEE Main Admission 2019-20: Application Form|Important Dates|Cutoff
- JEE Main 2019 Counselling: Know Seat Allotment| Documents verification
- IPU CET 2019 Admission: Application Form| Date| Syllabus| Cutoff etc.
- IPU CET Cutoff 2019: Check Latest & Previous Year Cutoff (All Courses)
- Top IP University Engineering Colleges
- GTBIT Delhi B.Tech Cutoff (GGSIPU B.Tech Cut-off 2018)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Why we choose GTBIT Delhi?
Answer: GTBIT Delhi is one of the best engineering colleges of IP University. Top Rankers may also get various Scholarship offered by GTBIT Delhi to some of the meritious Students of Country.
- How can I get admission in GTBIT Delhi?
Answer: For Admission in GTBIT Delhi, Candidate will have to clear JEE Main Exam and you can also get direct admission through RM Group of Education.
- What is the Placement Statics at GTBIT Delhi?
Answer: Placement is very good.
Note: For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck Students…!!!