Gujarat Nursing Admission 2020: Gujarat B.Sc Nursing exam will be conduct by Medical Professional Education Courses Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar and M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 will be conduct by Gujarat University. Applicants who want to get admission in Nursing courses offered in different government medical nursing college and self-financing nursing colleges located in the state of Gujarat.
In this articles, we are providing detailed information about Gujarat Nursing Admission 2020 like Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Sample Paper, FAQs, Counseling, Etc.
|Exam Name||Gujarat Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
|Full-Form||Gujarat B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||B.Sc Nursing: Medical Professional Education Courses Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar, M.Sc. Nursing: Gujarat University|
|Official Website||http://www.medadmgujarat.org/ga/ / https://www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in/|
|Helpline||Tel: 079 – 26301341|
Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing Exam Dates
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Event||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Pin Distribution Started From||4th week of June 2020|
|Pin Distribution Last Date||1st week of July 2020|
|Online Registration||4th week of June 2020|
|Online Registration Due Date||1st week of July 2020|
|Documents verification||4th week of June to 1st week of July 2020|
|Merit List||1st week of August 2020|
|First Round Admission|
|Registration and choice filling process||1st to 2nd week of August 2020|
|filled in the Choice In Verification check||2nd week of August 2020|
|Availability of result of the mock round||2nd week of August 2020|
|1st Round Choice Filling||3rd to 4th week of August 2020|
|filled in the Choice Verification check||4th week of August 2020|
|1st Round Admission||4th week of August 2020|
|1st Round seat Allocation Result||Last week of August 2020|
|fee deposition in axis bank or online deposition||Last week of August to 1st week of September 2020|
|Reporting to Help center for verification of documents||Last week of August to 1st week of September 2020|
Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing Exam Dates
The important information related to the important events and tentative dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)
|Application Form||8th January 2020|
|Submission of the Application Form and receipt||18th January 2020|
|Schedule & Centre for Exam||17th February 2020|
|Date of Exam||23rd February 2020|
|Answer key||25th February 2020|
|Provisional Merit List (Available)||2nd March 2020|
Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing Application Form
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Application Form will be Released in the 4th week of June 2020.
- Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Online Pin Distribution will be Started in the 4th week of June 2020.
- In order to get admission in B.Sc. Nursing courses applicants need to fill out and submit the application form.
- Official authorities will release the application form for the applicants on the official website of the university.
- So applicants need to visit the official website of the university in order to get the application form.
- After visiting the official website of the university applicants need to click on the link for the application form available on the website.
- On clicking on the link for an application form, a new page will open on the screen which is an application
- After that applicants need to start filling the application form according to the instructions given on the website.
- Before starting filing the application forms applicants are advised to keep ready all the important documents that will be needed like educational qualification documents, certificates, etc.
- Applicants must also meet the eligibility criteria set by the university before filing the application form.
- Official authorities will not provide admission to the applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must also read all the important instructions related to the application process before filing the application form.
- After that applicants need to start filling the application form with the help of the educational documents.
- Applicants must make sure that they provide all the information in the application form correctly and properly.
- Applicants must not leave the application form incomplete as incomplete forms will not be considered.
List of Documents for the Admission
- Scanned image of passport size photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
- HSC mark sheet
- Category certificate
- Caste certificate
- Payment of application fee is an important part of the application process consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Particulars of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be produced by the system.
Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing Application Form
- In order to get admission in M.Sc. Nursing courses applicants need to fill out and submit the Application Form which will be available by the official authorities.
- For the reference of the applicants, official authorities will release the Application Form in online mode only on the official website of the university.
- So applicants who want to get admission to M.Sc. nursing courses in different institutes need to visit the official website of the university in order to get the Application Form.
- After visiting the official website applicants are instructed to click on the link available on the official website of the university for the Application Form.
- On clicking on the link available on the official website for an Application Form, a new page will open on the screen which will bean application
- Once the form is open on new page applicants need to start filling the Application Form according to the instructions given on the official website.
- We recommend that the applicants keep ready all the important educational documents like educational qualification documents, certificates, etc. along with them at the time of filing the Application Form.
- Once all the documents are found applicants need to check and meet the eligibility criteria set by the university before filing the Application Form.
- Official authorities will not provide admission to those applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria set by the university.
- For the reference of the applicants, all the eligibility criteria and instructions will be mention on the official website of the university itself.
- After that applicants are instructed to check the important instructions related to the application process which will be mention on the official website of the university itself.
- Once all the instructions are checked and eligibility criteria are checked applicants need to download the Application Form from the website.
- After downloading the Application Form applicants need to fill the applicant’s form and they should make sure that they provide all the information in the Application Form correctly and properly as all the details provided will be used in the future at the time of admission procedure.
- Once the Application Form is completely filled applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled Application Form.
- Applicants need to take a printout of the one side of the Application Form.
- And the printout of the form needs to be submitted along with the self-attested copies of all required certificates and application fee.
- The application fee is Rs 1500/- for all category applicants.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee in offline mode by demand draft.
- Applicants must note that the DD should be made in favor of the GUTS, Ahmedabad.
- Applicants need to submit the demand draft of the application fee along with the Application Form.
Get Admission in Nursing Courses Call Now: 9873056333
B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing Sample Papers
Here we have to provide Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack nursing examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
|Biology Sample Paper||Download Here|
- In order to get admission in B.Sc. Nursing courses offered in the Gujarat University and its affiliated institute’s applicants need to pass HSC (Higher Secondary Examination) in science stream from a recognized board or university.
- One must have passed B.Sc. nursing course or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing course from a recognized university by the Indian Nursing Council.
B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc. Nursing
- Applicants must have physics, chemistry, biology along with English as a mandatory subject in the HSC exams.
B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc. Nursing
- Applicants must have secured not less than 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
The important information related to the exam pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- MCQ type objective questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Applicants will get 100 minutes (1 hour 40 minutes) duration to solve the paper.
- However, the question paper of the entrance exam will be based on the syllabus of the B.Sc. Nursing course.
- The entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based test).
- That means applicants need to appear for the written test.
- Official authorities will provide admission to only those applicants who have successfully scored more than 50% marks in the entrance exam.
During the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counseling round.
- Subsequent to that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling round.
- When the counseling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university.
- When the seats are chosen to the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
- Shri G.H. Patel School of Nursing
- Chanchalben Mafatlal Patel College Of Nursing, Gandhinagar
- Joitiba College of Nursing
- Khyati School/College of Nursing
- Sumandeep Nursing College
Note: For more Nursing Colleges in Gujarat Click Here…
State-wise Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
|S. No.||State-wise Entrance Exams||Link|
|1||Bihar Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|2||Punjab Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|3||Andhra Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|4||Uttar Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|5||Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|6||Tamil Nadu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|7||Telangana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|9||Goa Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|10||Madhya Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|11||Karnataka Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|12||Gujarat Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|13||Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|14||West Bengal Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|15||Delhi Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|16||Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|17||Assam Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|18||Chhattisgarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|19||Haryana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|20||Himachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|21||Kerala Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|22||Maharashtra Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|23||Manipur Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|24||Meghalaya Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|25||Mizoram Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|26||Nagaland Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|27||Odisha Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|28||Rajasthan Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|29||Sikkim Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|30||Tripura Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|31||Daman & Diu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|32||Chandigarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|33||Andaman & Nicobar Island Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|34||Dadar & Nagar Haveli Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|35||Lakshdweep Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|36||Pondicherry Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|37||Ladakh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the future of B.Sc. nursing?
A: Who completes B.Sc. Nursing in reputed colleges in india, they can build excellent professional career and B.Sc. Nursing course best suit for those who are interested to immigrate to England/US/Candada/Ireland to work in abroad as a clinical nurse, Also can go for further studies like M.Sc.Nursing with different specilities i,e, Psychiatric Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, OBG Nursing and Medical Nursing, these specility nursing education helps to get in to nursing faculty position in Health Universities of India and aborad.
Q: What is the M.Sc. Nursing?
A: M.Sc. Nursing is a postgraduate degree program of 2 years. It is a study in the field of healthcare professionals and focuses on caring for the individual, families, and communities to provide optimal health and quality of life from conception to health.
Q: What is the mode of the exam Gujarat Nursing?
A: The exam Gujarat Nursing 2020 will be conducted in online mode.
Q: When will the admit card release for Gujarat Nursing Entrance Exams?
A: The admit card date will be released soon.
Q: What is the time duration for this Exams?
A: The exam will be conducted for 4 hours.
Q: What is the application fee for Gujarat Nursing Entrance?
A: The applicants visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now