GNDU GMET 2018: Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) suggest applications from eligible applicants to offer admission to UG & PG courses. The admission criteria are different for different courses. GNDU Amritsar Admissions 2018 is to be planned and the applicants are advised to go through the information bulletin thoroughly before they start application procedure. The interested candidate can check all the related details of GNDU Admissions 2017 throughout this article below. The applicants need to fill online application form to get GNDU Admissions 2017 into various courses offered by GNDU.
- 1 Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU GMET 2018)
- 1.1 Why Choose GNDU Exams?
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for GNDU GMET 2018
- 1.3 Application Process
- 1.4 Pattern & Syllabus
- 1.5 There is given recommended syllabus for GNDU
- 1.6 Admit Card:
- 1.7 Application fee:
- 1.8 GNDU Amritsar Admissions 2018: Important Dates
- 1.9 Exam Centre
- 1.10 Contact Information
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU GMET 2018)
In this post we are going to share all the details of GNDU entrance test for MBA.
Why Choose GNDU Exams?
Before going to the deep, let us have a look at some of the silent features of GNDU GMET 2018, Which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam
- Guru Nanak Dev University was established at Amritsar on November 24, 1969, to mark the 500th birth anniversary of Sri Guru Nanak Dev G. In conceiving the future course of the University, the objectives enshrined in the Guru Nanak Dev University Act 1969,
- The University has risen to 16th rank in the top 50 universities in the country, as per a recent survey conducted by ‘India Today’ and has achieved 11th Position, out of the 500 universities, in Publications in science. The University has won the highest sports Award in the country, the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Trophy, for a record of 21 times.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about GNDU admission Test 2018. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of GNDU Common Admission Test 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for GNDU GMET 2018
Lets have a look of Eligibility Criteria of GNDU
The university provides 2-year management courses in
- MBA (Financial Services)
- MBA (Marketing and Retail Management)
- The student must be a graduate with minimum 50% marks in any subject from a UGC recognized university. Minimum percentage for SC/ST candidates is 45%.
- Students in their final year of Graduation can also apply, provided they are able to submit Graduation certificate at the time of admission.
Graduate with Computer Science/IT /Computer Application/ Computer Maintenance as one of the Elective subjects with 50% marks in aggregate. Or BCA/B.Sc. (IT)/ BIT or equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Degree with Mathematics as an Elective subject and Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Application/PG Diploma in Information Tech. / PG Diploma in E-Commerce & Internet Application or alike with 50% marks in the aggregate.
How to apply?
Let’s have a look for the given process related to GNDU GMET
Before filling the GNDU GMET 2018 application form, the candidate will be required to fill the Bank Form for payment of application fee.
- Log in to the official website and go to MBA section
- Click on register and enter Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Category and other details to generate Fee Deposit Slip bearing a unique reference number.
- The candidates must take a print out of the slip.
- Submit the slip to the nearest State Bank of Patiala branch along with the fee of Rs 1200 ( Rs 600 for SC/ST students). The bank will issue a Journal ID in the name of the candidate.
The candidates can also pay the application fees to other banks through RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement). If making the payment at banks other than State Bank of Patiala, the candidates are required to send a scanned copy of the Fee Deposit Slip and RTGS acknowledgment to email ID: [email protected]mail.com. The Journal ID will be mailed to the candidates on receipt of the documents.
The next step to the application process is filling up the form.
- The candidates will have to go back to complete the process, three days after receiving Journal ID.
- They will have to enter the Journal ID for verification. Once the verification is done, the candidates can access the application form to fill.
- The candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully as editing is not allowed at later stages of the process.
- The photograph to be uploaded with the form must not be older than 6 months and should be less than 30 kb in jpg format.
***The candidates are advised to take a print out of the duly filled in form for future reference.
Pattern & Syllabus
GNDU GMET 2018 question paper will be divided into four sections carrying 50 objective type questions each. Each question will carry one mark.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Numeric Ability |
|General Knowledge |
|English Comprehension and Grammer||50||50|
|Business Aptitude |
There is given recommended syllabus for GNDU
GNDU GMET 2018 will test the candidate’s basic knowledge and ability in Numerical Ability, English, Business Skills and General Knowledge.
Candidates must prepare the following topics of General Knowledge to crack GNDU GMET 2018:
|Indian Judiciary||Business||Banking & Finance|
|Defence & Space||Institutions of India||Science and Technology|
|Current Affairs||Cinema||Indian Constitution|
|Politics||Indian Industries||Indian Agriculture|
Candidates must prepare the following topics of English to crack GNDU GMET 2018:
|Pronouns||Verbs||Subject Verb Agreement|
Candidates must prepare the following topics of Numerical Ability to crack GNDU GMET 2018:
|Data Interpretation||Data Sufficiency||Percentage|
|Profit, Loss and Discount||Time, Speed and Distance||Averages|
|Age||Pipes and Cisterns||Ratio and Proportion|
|Alligation and Mixture||Relative Speed||Compound Interest|
|Circular Tracks||Upstream and Downstream||Partnership|
Candidates must prepare the following topics of Business Aptitude to crack GNDU GMET 2018:
|Business GK||Business Environment||Business Vocabulary|
|Personalities||Advertising||Awards and Honours|
|Taglines||Banking||Newspaper and Journal|
The admit cards for GNDU GMET 2018 will be available for download a week prior to the exam. The candidates must download the admit card from the website as they will not be sent to them through email.
The admit card will carry following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Name of Exam/stream
- Exam date, time and venue
- Candidate’s photograph and
- Candidate’s contact details
In case of any discrepancy, the candidates must immediately contact the exam coordinator.
Admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam hall. Candidates not carrying the admit card will be barred from taking the exam.
***The candidates have to carry a supporting Photo ID to the exam centre.
- General category: Rs.1000/-.
- SC/ST: Rs.500/-.
- The fee can be paid in any SBI branch or RTGS. Check the notice for more details.
GNDU Amritsar Admissions 2018: Important Dates
There is given important dates related to exams:
|Name of the Course||Date of depositing the fee||Date of submission of the form|
|For Bachelor Level Courses/MBA(FYIC) / MCA(FYIC)/B.Pharmacy/ Bachelor of Tourism &Travel Management||Updated soon..||Updated soon..|
|For B.Tech. courses according to JEE Main 2018 score||Updated soon..||Updated soon..|
|B.Tech.(URP)/B.Architecture||Updated soon..||Updated soon..|
|For MBA(Two Years)/MBA (Marketing Management)/ MBA (Financial Analysis)/MBA (Hospital Administration)||Updated soon..||Updated soon..|
|For M.Arch./M.Tech./Master of Planning (Infrastructure)||Updated soon..||Updated soon..|
|For Master Level Courses/ M.C.A./ M.Ed./M.Pharmacy/B.P.Ed. B.Lib. & Inf. Sc||Updated soon..||Updated soon..|
|For courses which are to be offered by Foreign Languages and Urdu Persian Dept||Updated soon..||Updated soon..|
GNDU GMET 2018 for MBA course and its counseling sessions are held at University Business School, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
For queries regarding application form, payment, document uploading please contact us given contact details:
Guru Nanak Dev University
Grand Trunk Road, Off NH 1
Amritsar – 143005
READ ALSO: Top 50 MBA Colleges in Noida/Greater Noida