Haryana B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020: The Department of Medical Education & Research, Haryana has conducted Haryana B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing Exam 2020. Bachelor of Science in Nursing or known as B.Sc Nursing is a 4-year undergraduate course and Master of Science in Nursing or known as M.Sc Nursing is a 2-year postgraduate course.
In this articles, we are providing detailed information about Haryana Nursing Admission 2020 like Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Sample Paper, Admit Card, Result, Exam Pattern, FAQs, Counseling, Etc.
|Name of the examination||Haryana Nursing Entrance Exams 2020|
|Also known as||Haryana B.Sc, M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
|Conducting body||The Department of Medical Education & Research, Haryana|
|Mode||Pen and paper mode (Offline)|
|Duration of the examination||4.5 hours (1.5 hours for each section)|
|Courses offered||BSc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing|
|Number of seats offered||…|
Haryana B.Sc/M.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates need to be updated about the important dates for the admission which will be declared as per the notification.
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Application Form||3rd week of August 2020|
|Last date of application||2nd week of September 2020|
|Declaration of result||Within 48 hours of Exam|
|counseling||To be notified|
We have specified below all the imperative information about the application process for the aid of the candidates:
- Candidates are required to open the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- As soon as the instructions mention in the prospectus is checked candidates need to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Candidates also need to provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are ordered to fill the application form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a printout of the application form when the application form is completely filled.
- Payment of application fee is an important part of the application process consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Particulars of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be produced by the system.
How to Apply?
Following are the steps to apply.
- Firstly, click on the application form link above.
- Locate the ” application form link for Haryana Nursing ” present under the information for candidates section on the homepage.
- Now, click on the “new registration” button.
- Thereafter, enter name, address, phone number and other relevant details.
- After doing so the user id and password is sent to the registered phone number of candidates.
- Then, they need to login with these credentials and fill the application form.
- Now, Upload the scanned copy of documents like photo /signature and pay the application fee.
- Submit the form and take a print out for future use.
M.Sc Nursing Application Form
- Candidates are required to open the authorized website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- The instant the instructions mentioned in the brochure is checked candidates need to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Entrants also need to offer the scanned images of photograph and signature in the given size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the application form when the application form is completely filled.
The details about the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Payment of application fee is a vital part of the application procedure consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- The important facts of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants need to go to the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be given by the system.
Get Admission in Nursing Courses Call Now: 9873056333
Haryana B.Sc Nursing Sample Papers
Here we have to provide Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack nursing examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
|Biology Sample Paper||Download Here|
- The candidates should have attained the age of 17 years or more on 31.12.2020.
- The Candidates must have a passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) of Board of School Education Haryana or an examination recognized as equivalent Board.
- With at least 45% aggregate marks for General Category, 40% marks for SC/BC in physics, Chemistry, Biology & English (PCB& E) taken together in the qualifying examination.
However, the candidates must have obtained pass marks in each subject Separately.
- Must have passed B.Sc. Nsg./ B.Sc. Hons. Nsg. /Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks from any INC recognized College of Nursing.
- However, in the case of SC/ST/BC category candidates having 50% marks in aggregate may be allowed to appear in the Entrance Exam.
- Must be registered Nurse & Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- Must have Minimum one year of work experience of the recognized institute after Basic B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing Honors or must have Minimum one year of work experience of the recognized institute after or prior to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing. The work experience will be calculated from the date of registration in the parent Council till the last date of submission of the form.
- Must have been declared medically fit by the competent Medical Board constituted by PGIMS, Rohtak.
- A candidate desirous of undertaking the Higher studies will have to obtain an NOC from the University of Health Sciences, Rohtak / State Government before submitting their applications to the institutions concerned for admission in the course.
- Any application submitted without NOC of the competent authority will not be considered eligible for various benefits under this policy.
- The Candidate must attain the age of minimum of of 22 years on 31.12.2020.
B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing
The admit card or hall ticket will be made available in an online manner by the official authorities.
- Hopefuls are requested to go to the official website of the university in order to get the admit card.
- It is informed to download the Admit Card from the website. Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep it carefully.
- It is an important document that is brought during an exam.
Haryana M.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
Haryana M.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern & Syllabus is given below-
- The Exam will be held in Three hours duration (180 minutes).
In the examination, there will be 180 MCQ questions in total.
- Each question consist 1 mark, all total mark is 180.
- There will be no negative marking.
Haryana M.Sc. 2020 Syllabus
Haryana M.Sc. Nursing Syllabus of exam is given here-
- Medical Surgical Nursing,
- Community Health Nursing,
- Pediatrics Nursing,
- Psychiatric Nursing & Obst & Gynea.,
Nursing Research & Statistics,
- Nursing Education &Administration & General knowledge & current affairs.
B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing
- Through online means, only the results will be made obtainable for the candidates.
- Reaching the official website of the university, officials will make an announcement of the results.
- Candidates need to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth.
- They are required to use particulars to check the results. It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy of the same.
B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing
During the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counseling round.
- Subsequent to that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling round.
- When the counseling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university.
- When the seats are chosen to the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
- Birendra Singh College of Nursing, Jind
- Haryana College of Nursing, Sirsa
- Swami Devi Dyal College of Nursing, Panchkula
Note: For more Nursing Colleges in Haryana Click Here….
Entrance Exams in India
State-wise Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
|S. No.||State-wise Entrance Exams||Link|
|1||Bihar Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|2||Punjab Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|3||Andhra Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|4||Uttar Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|5||Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|6||Tamil Nadu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|7||Telangana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|9||Goa Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|10||Madhya Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|11||Karnataka Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|12||Gujarat Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|13||Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|14||West Bengal Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|15||Delhi Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|16||Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|17||Assam Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|18||Chhattisgarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|19||Haryana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|20||Himachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|21||Kerala Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|22||Maharashtra Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|23||Manipur Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|24||Meghalaya Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|25||Mizoram Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|26||Nagaland Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|27||Odisha Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|28||Rajasthan Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|29||Sikkim Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|30||Tripura Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|31||Daman & Diu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|32||Chandigarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|33||Andaman & Nicobar Island Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|34||Dadar & Nagar Haveli Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|35||Lakshdweep Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|36||Pondicherry Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|37||Ladakh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the future of B.Sc. nursing?
A: Thos who completes B.Sc. Nursing in reputed colleges in india, they can build excellent professional career and B.Sc. Nursing course best suit for those who are interested to immigrate to England/US/Candada/Ireland to work in abroad as a clinical nurse, Also can go for further studies like M.Sc.Nursing with different specilities i,e, Psychiatric Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, OBG Nursing and Medical Nursing, these specility nursing education helps to get in to nursing faculty position in Health Universities of India and aborad.
Q: What is the M.Sc. Nursing?
A: M.Sc. Nursing is a postgraduate degree program of 2 years. It is a study in the field of healthcare professionals and focuses on caring for the individual, families, and communities to provide optimal health and quality of life from conception to health.
Q: What is the mode of the exam Haryana Nursing?
A: The exam Haryana Nursing 2020 will be conducted in offline mode.
Q: When will the admit card release for Haryana Nursing Entrance Exams?
A: The admit card date will be released soon.
Q: What is the time duration for this Exams?
A: The exam will be conducted for 4 hours.
Q: What is the application fee for Haryana Nursing Entrance?
A: The applicants visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now