The Haryana Polytechnic Cutoff 2020 will be released by the Haryana State Technical Educations Society (HSTES). Cutoff marks are the minimum score required by any candidates to be considered for admissions. Cutoff marks are a very important factor in the college admission process. It will decide whether candidates can get admission into any college or not because all the colleges have a minimum number of seats. The cut off marks are depending on various factors like difficulty level of exam, a number of candidates, candidates performance etc.
Throughout this article, we will discuss the expected cutoff of Haryana Polytechnic 2020 and also previous year cutoff. So, Candidates can get a basic idea about how much they have to score to get admission into various colleges.
Here in this section, we have provided some important links related to Polytechnic Examination.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|College Predictor||Rank Predictor||Result|
|Date of Examination||Updated Soon|
|Mode of Examination||Online (CBT)|
|The medium of Examination||English|
|Duration of Examination||100 Minutes|
|Type of Examination||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Section in Examination||Not Disclosed|
|Total no of Questions and Marks in Examination||100 Questions (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme||One mark will be given for each correct answer whereas no negative for an incorrect answer.|
Haryana Polytechnic Cutoff
The cutoff of Haryana Polytechnic 2020 will be the institute-wise opening and closing rank of the candidates. The cutoff will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam. Haryana Polytechnic 2020 cutoff will depend on various factors like a number of applicants, availability of seats and category of candidates. The candidates who will qualify the cutoff of Haryana Polytechnic 2020 will have higher chances of admission.
Haryana Polytechnic Previous Year Cutoff
Following table shows the previous year cutoff of Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Exam. Candidates are advised to check the cutoff to get idea about the upcoming exams.
Candidates applying for Haryana Polytechnic 2020 are advised to check important instructions related to Haryana Polytechnic 2020.
- The DET Haryana 2020 cutoff will be prepared on the basis of a number of candidates, the difficulty level of exam, the total number of seats, last year admission record etc.
- The cutoff mark will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the Haryana Polytechnic 2020 examination.
- The candidate who has secured the highest mark will get the top rank whereas, a candidate who gets the lowest mark will be allotted the low rank.
- The authority will announce opening/first rank and closing/ last rank for different Polytechnic Colleges.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to score high in Haryana Polytechnic 2020, it will help them to get the best polytechnic colleges in Haryana.
Sample Paper for Polytechnic 2020
Attention Aspirants, This section specially designed for those students who want to crack the Haryana Polytechnic Examination this year. Here in this section, we have mentioned some of the best sample paper for Polytechnic Examination. These practice set papers specially designed for the preparation for the Polytechnic 2020 examination. Try to solve it within the prescribed time limit. Let us have a look.
Chemistry Sample Paper
Physics Sample Paper
Biology Sample Paper
NOTE: To know about Haryana Polytechnic Sample Paper Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any Polytechnic related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.