Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Result (Inter-se-Merit/ Rank) are the voice of preparation, hard work and dedication. It talks about your success and failure. If you prepared well, you will get success but if you come across any failure, don’t be worried because it’s an opportunity to learn from your mistakes. Remember, failure is the key to success. But in this academic year examination conducted authority has realised the notification, in this year admission in Haryana Polytechnic institute will be based on merit. As we know, the first-year admission based on 10th and 12th (Inter) merit.
Latest Update:- No entrance exam is conducted for Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Admission. Students are admitted on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying exam.
1. Useful Resources
2. Quick Fact
3. Important Dates
4. Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Result
5. Result at a Glance
6. Inter-se-Merit/ Rank
7. Sample Paper
8. Frequently Asked Question
Haryana Polytechnic Useful Resources
Here in this section, we have provided some useful resources related to Polytechnic Examination.
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 College Predictor||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Rank Preditor||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Result||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Test Series||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Books||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
Study Polytechnic in Top Polytechnic Colleges in Haryana
(Call Now): 9873-056-333
|Name of Admission Process||Haryana Polytechnic|
|Conducted by||Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Level of Examination||State-Level|
|Mode of Exam|
Here in this section, you can get the information about Haryana Polytechnic 2020 merit-based important that will help you to know about the complete admission procedure. Admission Schedule for admission in Diploma Engg. and Diploma Pharmacy for the Session 2020-21
(For all seats of Govt./ Govt. Aided Polytechnics and 75% seats of Private Institutes), Let’s have a look.
Diploma Engineering & Diploma Pharmacy
|Basis of Admission||Date|
|Online Admission Brochure at www.techeduhry.gov.in and www.hstes.org.in||27th July, 2020|
|Applying Online at website: www.onlinetesthry.gov.in||01.08.2020 to 31.08.2020|
|Deposit of Application Fee Online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking (candidate may deposit the fee till the online reporting period)||01.08.2020 to 01.09.2020 (Online)|
|Online verification of marks of Qualifying Examination and other details filled in Online Application Form by the selected Designated Center for Confirmation of merit||01.08.2020 to 02.09.2020 (All days)|
|Declaration of Inter-se-Merit/ Rank prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Qualifying Examination||03.09.2020 (After 5:00 PM)|
|Declaration of Inter-se-Merit/ Rank prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Qualifying Examination||04.09.2020 (After 5:00 PM)|
|Deposit of Counseling Fee Online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking||03.09.2020 onwards|
Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry Course
Admission Schedule for admission in Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry Course for the Session 2020-21
(For all seats of Govt./ Govt. Aided Polytechnics and 75% seats of Private Institutes).
|Basis of Admission||Dates|
|Availability of Online Admission Brochure||27th July, 2020 onwards|
|Applying Online at the website: www.onlinetesthry.gov.in||01.08.2020 to 01.09.2020|
|Deposit of Application Fee Online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking (candidate may deposit the fee till the online reporting period)||01.08.2020 to 02.09.2020 (Online)|
|Online verification of marks of Qualifying Examination and other details filled in Online Application Form by the selected Designated Center for Confirmation of merit||01.08.2020 to 03.09.2020 (All days)|
|Declaration of Inter-se-Merit/ Rank prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Qualifying Examination at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and www.hstes.org.in||04.09.2020 (After 5:00 PM)|
|Deposit of Counseling Fee Online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking||04.09.2020 onwards|
Steps to Check Result
Here in this section, you can get the complete information about Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Result (Inter-se-Merit/ Rank) how to check, follow this steps to check your Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Result (Inter-se-Merit/ Rank).
- Open the official website through this link. (official website)
- Click on the Inter-se-Merit/ Rank
- Log-In to the admission portal by using credentials
- The result will be displayed on the screen with personal details
- Download the result in PDF format
- Take a printout of the result for future reference.
At a glance
After checking results some students will celebrate their success and some students will become demotivated because of their results. There are always two types of students, first are the winners who prepare for the exam, crack them and move towards the journey of their success. Second are the ones, who start preparing for the exam but midway they lose their hopes or doesn’t prepare well for the exam or just give up. We always heard the story of first category students as they achieved success and became inspirational to others. But today we will talk about the second category students, they are not rankers but also they are not losers.
Firstly, remember that no matter what people say about you, you should always keep your motivation and confidence high. You have to show your potential and for that first step is to start believing in yourself. If you are not able to believe in yourself, you will not able to make the world believe in you.
We will follow some steps and process that will help you to boost your confidence and be a warrior again in the battle. We can not control circumstances but we can control ourselves and that is the best way to overcome any failure.
1) Accept Your Failure: Most of the students are not able to face failure and not willing to accept their mistakes. The first step to motivate yourself is to accept failure. Accepting failure doesn’t mean you are weak or you are self-doubting yourself or you are a loser. It means you are accepting reality and welcoming your failure.
2) Responsibility: We always blame others for our own failure instead of taking responsibility for our failure. We blame friends, teachers, parents, the difficulty of exam etc. Always remember that they are only soldiers in the battle but you are a king of the battle. So, you should be strong enough only then they will help you in the battle. So, take responsibility for your failure and be ready for the next battle.
3) Analyze Your Mistakes: We can’t sit at one place after taking responsibility for failure. Instead of that, we have to find that mistake we made during the battle. Analyze yourself and think where you went wrong. Find that thread which was left loose in your previous attempt. Take a pen and paper write that mistake and stick on the wall. So that it will remind you that you should not repeat this mistake again.
4) Learn From Your Mistakes: After finding that thread it’s time to make it stronger for our next attempt. Analyze your mistake and learn from it as much as you can. Don’t think it’s a mistake, think it’s a learning source. After learning from your mistakes now it’s time for one last step.
5) Achieve Your Success: Now you are ready for this battle but this time with more focus, more confident and more preparation. It’s time to defeat your enemy and achieve your success. Remember one thing, you are the king of battle.
Inter-se-Merit/ Rank of Qualifying Examination
Each eligible students who have submitted and got his/ her Online Application Form Verified & Confirmed online by the selected Designated Center up to the last date of Verification & Confirmation of Online Application Form for admission to Diploma Engineering will be assigned Inter-se-Merit/ Rank based on the following criteria:
1. The %tage of aggregate marks scored by the applicants in the SSC (Matriculation) or equivalent qualifying exam will be the basis for ascertaining the inter-se-Merit.
2. The marks obtained by the applicants will be rounded off up to four decimal places in the particular subject and grand total while the marks of the particular subject will be converted out of 100 and percentage of Aggregate Marks will be calculated.
3. For determining the percentage of subject wise and aggregate Marks, the marks of the particular subject and Grand Total gave by the respective School Board will be considered.
4. In case, where the aggregate marks or the CGPA is not mentioned by the concerned Board
in the DMC of Qualifying Examination (Matriculation), then total marks of all the subjects
should be considered for calculating the percentage of aggregate marks of Qualifying
5. In case, Mark Sheet issued by any School Education Board is in a Language other than
English and Hindi, the candidate shall submit a copy of the transcript of Mark Sheet issued by the
concerned Board in English or Hindi.
If two or more candidates have the same marks in the qualifying exam, the given tie-breaking rule is considered to determine the inter se merit of such candidates.
- Candidate with higher marks in Mathematics will be given a higher rank.
- Resolution by marks obtained in Science in Qualifying Examination. Candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by marks obtained in English in Qualifying Examination. Candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by Date of Birth of candidate. The elder candidate will be given better rank.
- Resolution by name of the candidate (in English as per matriculation mark sheet) in alphabetical order i.e. candidate whose name appears first will be given better rank.
- Resolution by father‟s name of the student (in English as per matriculation mark sheet) in 9 alphabetical order i.e. candidate whose father‟s name appears first will be given better rank.
- Resolution by mother‟s name of the student (in English as per matriculation mark sheet) in alphabetical order i.e. candidate whose mother‟s name appears first will be given better rank.
Study Polytechnic in Top Polytechnic Colleges in Haryana
(Call Now): 9873-056-333
Sample Paper for Polytechnic 2020
Attention Aspirants, This section specially designed for those students who want to crack the Haryana Polytechnic Examination this year. Here in this section, we have mentioned some of the best sample paper for Polytechnic Examination. These practice set papers specially designed for the preparation for the Polytechnic 2020 examination. Try to solve it within the prescribed time limit. Let us have a look.
Chemistry Sample Paper
Physics Sample Paper
Biology Sample Paper
|Sample Paper||Download here|
|Sample Paper Set 1||Click Here|
|Sample Paper Set 2||Click Here|
Mathematics Sample Paper
General Knowledge Sample Paper
Quantitative Aptitude Sample Paper
Reasoning Sample Paper
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Yes. 3year polytechnic diploma is equivalent to 12th.
Ans. The Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Application From will be released through online mode.
Ans. Yes, the diploma is equivalent to 12th and a bit more than that. So there are no drawbacks. just that you spent a year more completing the diploma (10+3).
Ans. Yes, you will be able to do correction in the application form at the time of the verification process.
Ans. Yes, Polytechnic is a good choice after the 12th. A polytechnic could be a diploma course in engineering.
Ans. The application fee will be non-refundable.
Ans. No, you cannot sit for Polytechnic exam being in class 11. The minimum eligibility is class 12 pass to apply for admission in polytechnic courses and colleges.
Ans. The merit of Secondary School Examination (Matriculation) or equivalent qualifying examination.
Ans. Yes, if you are having Interest in Engineering or Science and Technology, Polytechnic can be a very good option for you. polytechnic is a professional technical course, which is one of the best skill development course, so getting a job is easy.
Ans. Yes, You can do polytechnic after 10th class. I have some friends who joined polytechnic college after 10th class. Some of them are working in good companies with a decent salary.
List of Top Colleges in India
|Courses Name||Links Here|
|Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BYNS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Nursing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Pharmacy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|LAW Colleges in India||Click Here|
|B.Ed Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Colleges in India||Click Here|
Never let yourself down😊
Keep working Hard✍️
Believe in yourself 😇 🙌
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now