Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Seat Matrix: Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) will conduct the counselling of Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Merit Based Admission in this academic session due to COVID-19 pandemic. It will be administered by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). It is prepared for admission to various polytechnic courses in the field of engineering/pharmacy.
Latest Update:- No entrance exam is conducted for Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Admission. Students are admitted on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying exam.
1. Useful Resources
2. Quick Fact
3. Seat Reservation
4. Special Quota Reservation
5. Seat Matrix
6. Online Reporting
7. Frequently Asked Question
Haryana Polytechnic Useful Resources
Here in this section, we have provided some useful resources related to Polytechnic Examination.
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 College Predictor||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Rank Preditor||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Result||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Test Series||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Books||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
Study Polytechnic in Top Polytechnic Colleges in Haryana
(Call Now): 9873-056-333
|Name of Admission Process||Haryana Polytechnic|
|Conducted by||Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Level of Examination||State-Level|
|Mode of Exam|
Category wise Seat Reservation
|Category Code Percentage||Code||Percentage|
|All India Category Seats||AIO||15% of the sanctioned intake|
|State Quota||AIO||15% of the sanctioned intake|
|Haryana Open General Category (General)||HOGC||50% of state Quota|
|Reserved Categories of Haryana||HOGC||50% of State Quota|
|Scheduled Castes SC 20% of State Quota||SC||20% of State Quota|
|Backward Classes (A)||BCA||16% of State Quota|
|Backward Classes (B)||BCB||11% of State Quota|
|Physically Handicapped||PH||3% of State Quota|
Special Quota Seats in Diploma Engineering
|Haryana Govt. School Toppers (HGST) Seats||One seat in each branch in each Polytechnic is reserved for Haryana Govt. School Toppers (having minimum 2nd division and minimum strength of the class should be 5) in the current year (2020) matriculation examination.|
|Kashmiri Migrants (KM) Quota||Seats upto maximum 5 percent of sanctioned intake in each branch are reserved for wards of Kashmiri Migrants in all AICTE approved institutions.|
These seats shall be supernumerary in nature.
|Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) Scheme||Under Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) Scheme of AICTE, seats up to maximum 5 percent of sanctioned intake per course shall be available in all institutions approved by AICTE.|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs)||Under Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) reservation of State Government, seats up to maximum 10 percent of the sanctioned intake per course shall be available in all educational institutions|
|Mewat Area Residents (MAR) Quota||50% of total intake of Govt. Polytechnic, Uttawar in Diploma Engg. is horizontally reserved for the residents of Mewat Area. However, seats|
reserved for the domicile/ residents of village Panchayat(s) at Govt. Polytechnic, Uttawar shall be provided out of MAR Quota. .
|Shivalik Development Board (SDB) Quota||50% of the total intake at Govt. Polytechnic, 20 Morni, Panchkula are reserved for students who are bonafied residents of areas falling under|
the ambit of Shivalik Development Board (SDB) in Haryana. However, seats reserved for the domicile/ residents of village Panchayat(s) at Govt. Polytechnic, Morni, Panchkula shall be provided out of SDB Quota
|Seat Reservation for the domicile/ residents of village Panchayat’s||As per notification of the State Government 02 Seats per branch (within sanctioned intake) are reserved for the domicile/ residents of the village Panchayat’s who have gifted land free of cost/ leased out by State Government on nominal lease.|
|Wakf Board Seats at Seth Jai Parkash Polytechnic, Damla||10 seats at S.J.P. Damla are horizontally reserved for nominees of Haryana Wakf Board (Chemical Engg. – 03 seats, Electronic & Comm. Engg- 04 seats, Computer Engg.- 03 seats) and one seat in Electronics & Communication Engg. is also reserved for resident of Damla village.|
Here in this section, you can get the complete information about Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Seat Matrix details in PDF format. let’s have a look
Note: To download Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Merit Based admission institute seat matrix Click-Here
Online Reporting of Candidates
Here in this section, you can get the Online reporting Reporting of the candidates to the allotted institute:
- After declaration of the result of 1st/ 2nd counseling, the candidate shall download the provisional allotment letter. If the candidate is satisfied with the allotted seat, then deposit the semester fees online and shall report online to the allotted institute as per the key dates.
- Selected candidates need not required to go physically in the allotted institute for reporting. Selected candidates are required to report online during reporting period for that particular counselling to the allotted institute for which they have been selected.
- If the candidate is satisfied with the allotted seat, then deposit the semester fees online and
institute will verify the documents of the Candidate online as uploaded by the candidate during registration of Online centralized counseling.
- The candidate will deposit the following admission and tuition fee (as a token fees) online during the online process of reporting alongwith the application and counseling fees if still not deposited: I. Rs.2000/- for girl candidates of the Govt./ Aided polytechnics. II. Rs.4000/- for boys candidates of the Govt./ Aided polytechnics. III. Rs.10000/- for boys/ girls candidates of the Self Financing Institutions and for un-aided branch of Aided polytechnics.
Note: The candidate will deposit the remaining (as mentioned in Appendix-V) admission and tuition fee as and when visit the allotted institute.
- Candidates who have successfully reported online to the allotted institute, will get a system generated Provisional Admission Slip from the allotted institute after confirmation of the admission formalities like online document verification and online deposition of fee.
- The candidate, who has been allotted a seat in any institute during a particular counselling, has to report online for that seat during reporting period for that particular counseling to the allotted institute otherwise that seat will be cancelled automatically.
- Institute will first check candidate‟s provisional seat allotment letter online and verify all documents of the candidate as uploaded by him/her during online centralized counseling and proof of deposition of semester fee. If all the documents uploaded by the candidates are found correct, the system will generate Provisional Admission Slip.
- On obtaining the deficiency message, candidate will again submit the corrected document online to the reporting institute between online reporting dates as per key dates and institute will again check candidate‟s document and if institute found the documents correct then Provisional admission slip shall be issued to the candidate.
- If in case, there is minor discrepancy (like scanned of documents are not clear or uploaded category certificates in place of income certificate and vice versa) then institute may upload the correct document after seeking it online from the candidate.
- The Principal/ Admission Incharge of the concerned Institute shall satisfy himself/ herself regarding the authenticity of all certificates uploaded online by the candidates for the purpose of their admission in the Diploma courses and shall be verified online by the institution from the issuing authority of the certificates.
- Institutes would upload online on www.intrahstes.gov.in for admitted candidates whose “Provisional Admission Slip” have been issued by the alloted institute during the online reporting period.
- If a candidate upgrades to a new institute in subsequent online counseling, then candidate need not to deposit online semester fees again for the new allotted seat, although the candidate shall report online again at the newly allotted institute or branch. If not reported online again as per the notified schedule then both the seats stand cancelled. In case of cancellation of online provisional admission, candidate should submit fee withdrawal request to the HSTES.
- In case a candidate upgrades to a new discipline in the same institution, he/ she should report online again as per the notified schedule to the allotted institution and he/ she did not to deposit online semester fee again.
- After allotment of seat in subsequent counseling, the candidate must report online to the allotted within the reporting period of that particular counselling institute and in case of non-reporting by the candidate, the allotted seat will also be cancelled automatically.
NOTE: To know more follow this link
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Yes. 3year polytechnic diploma is equivalent to 12th.
Ans. The Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Application From will be released through online mode.
Ans. Yes, the diploma is equivalent to 12th and a bit more than that. So there are no drawbacks. just that you spent a year more completing the diploma (10+3).
Ans. Yes, you will be able to do correction in the application form at the time of the verification process.
Ans. Yes, Polytechnic is a good choice after the 12th. A polytechnic could be a diploma course in engineering.
Ans. The application fee will be non-refundable.
Ans. No, you cannot sit for Polytechnic exam being in class 11. The minimum eligibility is class 12 pass to apply for admission in polytechnic courses and colleges.
Ans. The merit of Secondary School Examination (Matriculation) or equivalent qualifying examination.
Ans. Yes, if you are having Interest in Engineering or Science and Technology, Polytechnic can be a very good option for you. polytechnic is a professional technical course, which is one of the best skill development course, so getting a job is easy.
Ans. Yes, You can do polytechnic after 10th class. I have some friends who joined polytechnic college after 10th class. Some of them are working in good companies with a decent salary.
List of Top Colleges in India
|Courses Name||Links Here|
|Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BYNS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Nursing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Pharmacy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|LAW Colleges in India||Click Here|
|B.Ed Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Colleges in India||Click Here|
👉🏻 Never let yourself down😊
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe in yourself 😇 🙌
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now