Himachal Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020-21: Himachal Pradesh University is conduct the HP (B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing) Nursing Entrance Examination 2020 to get admission in Top Nursing Colleges of Himachal Pradesh. HP Nursing Entrance Exam will be conducted in offline (pen and paper) mode. Applicants belonging to Himachal Pradesh state will be given preference. HP University takes a responsibility to organize an admission procedure for the qualified applicants every year.
Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
In this articles, we are providing detailed information about Himachal Pradesh Nursing Admission 2020 like Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Sample Paper, Admit Card, Result, Counseling, Etc.
|Exam Name||Himachal Pardesh Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
|Exam Type||UG, PG|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Courses||B.Sc Nursing/ M.Sc Nursing|
|Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
HPU B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Dates
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Registration process||3rd week of July 2020|
|Submission of Application Form||3rd week of August 2020|
|Admit card||3rd week of August 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam||4th week of August 2020|
|Answer Key||Last week of August 2020|
|Declaration of the results||1st week of September 2020|
|Merit list||4th week of September 2020|
|Ist Round of Counselling at H.P. University Auditorium, Summer Hill, Shimla-5.||4th week of September 2020|
|The date for joining the allotted college & course||2nd week of October 2020|
|Date of 2nd Round of Counselling for filling up vacant seats in Govt. /Pvt. B.Sc. Nursing Colleges at the H.P. University Auditorium Summer|
|3rd week of October 2020|
|The date for joining the allotted college & course||To be intimated on the admission letter|
|Commencement of Academic Session||To be Announced|
|Last date up to which the candidates can be admitted against vacancies|
arising due to any reason.
|Last week of October 2020|
HPU M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2020 Exam Dates
We have mentioned below the information about the important events and dates for the reference of the applicants:
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Application Form with Final transaction of fee||2nd to Last week of August 2020|
|Correction of error, if any, in the online application form after final submission of online application form||1st week of September 2020|
|Date of uploading admit Cards||1st week of September 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||2nd week of September 2020|
|Answer Key||2nd week of September 2020|
|Correction of answer key||2nd week of September 2020|
|Declaration of result||18th September 2020|
|Merit list||24th September 2020|
|1st Round of Counseling||3rd week of October 2020|
|Date of joining the allotted college||4th week of October 2020|
|2nd Round of Counseling||To be notified separately during the Ist round of counseling|
|Date of joining/depositing fee/Medical examination||To be intimated on the admission letter during the admission|
|Commencement of Academic Session||to be Announced|
|Last date up to which the candidates can be admitted against vacancies arising due to any reason through allotment of seat||Last week of October 2020|
B.Sc Nursing Application Form
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- HPU B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Application Form will be Released in the 3rd week of July 2020.
- Applicants who want to get admission in the B.Sc. nursing courses in the universities need to fill and submit the application form which will be available in online mode on the official website of the university for the applicants.
- In order to fill the application form applicants, need to visit the official website of the university.
- Applicants need to register themselves on the official website of the university in order to fill the application form.
- Applicants are instructed to fill and submit the duly filled application form before the due
- At the time of filing the application form, applicants need to provide some important details as required.
- Applicants also need to upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Applicants must note that the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature must be in specified size and format that is mentioned on the official website of the university.
- Applicants are instructed to check the details mentioned in the application form once the form is successfully filled.
- After successfully filling the application form applicants are instructed to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee once the form is filled and after that applicants need to submit the duly filled application form.
The significant details related to the application fee is cited below for the candidates:
|For General/ OBC & their sub-categories||Rs. 1400/-|
|For Antyodaya/ IRDP categories||Rs. 700/-|
|For SC/ ST & their sub-categories||Rs. 700/-|
M.Sc Nursing Application Form
- HPU M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2020 Application Form will be Released in the 2nd week of August 2020.
- HPU M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2020 Application Form can be done till Last week of August 2020.
- An applicant who wants to appear for the entrance exam must meet the eligibility criteria.
- Eligibility criteria will be mention on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants.
- Applicants are instructed to check the important instructions mentioned on the official website.
- After reading the instructions applicants need to fill the application form.
- Application forms will be made available for the applicants in online mode on the official website of the university.
- At the time of filing the application form, applicants need to enter necessary details like personal detail, educational detail, course-related detail, etc.
- Once the details are properly and correctly entered applicants need to upload some documents like scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in specified size and format mentioned on the official website of the university.
- After that applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled application form and then submit the application form.
We have mentioned below all the important information about the application fee for the reference of the applicants:
- The application fee for general category applicants is Rs 2500/-.
- And that of reserved category applicants need to pay Rs 1250/- as application fee.
- Applicants can pay the application fee by challan, net banking or any payment gateway methods.
- Applicants are advised to take a printout of the payment confirmation receipt generated by the system once the payment is successfully done for future usage.
Get Admission in Nursing Courses Call Now: 9873056333
Here we have to provide Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack nursing examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
|Educational Qualification||Applicants who want to get admission to the B.Sc. Nursing courses must have qualified minimum HSC exams from a recognized board or university in any stream.|
|Gender||Only female applicants will be eligible to get admission in B.Sc. Nursing courses offered in the universities.|
|Qualifying Marks||General category applicants must score a minimum 45% marks in the HSC exam in order to get admission in the B.Sc. Nursing courses offered in the universities.|
And reserved category applicants must score not less than 40% marks in the HSC exam in order to get admission in the B.Sc. Nursing courses offered in the universities.
|Educational Qualification||One must have completed HSC exam from a recognized board or university established by law in India.|
One must have completed B.Sc. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing course from a recognized university or board.
|Qualifying Marks||General category applicants must score a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying exam.|
Reserved category applicants must score a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
|Registration with the State Nursing Council||Applicant must be one of the registered Nurse or Registered Midwife (RN/RM) with H.P State Nurses Registration Council, Shimla.|
|Work Experience||One should have a minimum of one-year work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing or prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing course.|
- Objective type multiple choice questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Applicants will get question paper in the English language to solve in the entrance exam.
- Maximum 100 questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Applicants will get two hours to solve the entire paper of the exam.
- There is no provision of negative markings in the entrance exam.
- The question paper of the entrance exam will consist of a maximum of 100 marks.
- Each correct answer in the exam will get one marks.
The question paper of the entrance exam will be based on below-mentioned subjects:
|Topics||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||10||10|
- In offline mode, the entrance exam will be conducted.
- The question paper of the entrance exam will be published in the English
- Objective type multiple choice questions will be asked in the question paper of the entrance exam.
- Maximum 150 questions will be asked in the question paper of the entrance exam.
- Applicants will get one mark for each correct answer in the entrance exam.
- Two hours duration will be allotted to the applicants.
- There is no provision of negative markings in the entrance exam.
- We have mentioned below the subjects on which the question paper will be based for the reference of the applicants:
|Important subjects||Number of questions|
|Medical-surgical nursing||20 questions|
|Community health nursing||20 questions|
|Maternal health nursing||20 questions|
|Child health nursing||20 questions|
|Mental health nursing||20 questions|
|Applied nursing||5 questions|
|Nutrition, biochemistry, and biophysics||5 questions|
|Research and statistics||10 questions|
|Pharmacology, pathology, and genetics||5 questions|
|General knowledge||5 questions|
|Nursing education and administration||5 questions|
|Psychology and sociology||5 questions|
|Anatomy and physiology||10 questions|
B.Sc Nursing/ M.Sc Nursing
- The admit card will be updated by the official authorities of the university. Applicants will get the admit card on the official website of the university before few days of the date of the entrance exam.
- Admit card will contain applicant’s basic details like name, roll number, date of birth, exam date, time, venue, center, etc. so applicants are instructed to keep the admit card safely till the time of admission procedure.
- Admit Card must be downloaded from the website. Some copies of the same should be taken. Applicants need to hold admit card at the time of entrance exam.
B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing
- The admit card applicants will get the results in online mode on the official website of the university.
- Applicants need to use roll number and date of birth in order to download the result from the website.
- Applicants are instructed to keep the results safely and securely till the time of admission procedure.
- The result is an important document that contains all the information related to the marks achieved in the exam.
- Applicants who have scored well in the exam need to appear for the counseling round to get the admission.
- The official authorities will be responsible to conduct the counseling round for the applicants. Counseling round will be conducted after the declaration of the results.
- Applicants appearing for the counseling are instructed to be present in person for the counseling round. In the counseling, round authorities will allot seats to the applicants.
- Once the seats are allotted to the applicants, they need to report to the allotted college for confirmation along with all necessary documents.
Applicants will not receive any separate call letters for the counseling round.
Official authorities will conduct a counseling session for the applicants in order to provide admission to the qualified applicants.
However official authorities will provide admission to the applicants on the basis of the merit list, filled choices and seats available.
The Director, Medical Education, and Research, H. P., Shimla – 9 will be responsible to conduct the counseling session for the eligible applicants. The dates, time and venue for the counseling session and another counseling schedule will be updated on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants.
All the details of the counseling schedule will be updated by the official authorities itself. In the counseling session, applicants need to submit some important documents (original and attested copies) for the verification
Applicants need to carry below-mentioned documents along with them for the verification process at the counseling session:
- Counseling cum admission form
- Category certificate
- Educational qualification documents
- Matriculation certificate
- HSC certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Medical certificate
- Character certificate
- Shimla Nursing College
- Murari Lal Memorial School & College of Nursing
- Mata Padmavati College of Nursing, Nahan
- Lord Mahavira Nursing College, Nalagarh
State-wise Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
|S. No.||State-wise Entrance Exams||Link|
|1||Bihar Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|2||Punjab Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|3||Andhra Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|4||Uttar Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|5||Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|6||Tamil Nadu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|7||Telangana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|9||Goa Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|10||Madhya Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|11||Karnataka Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|12||Gujarat Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|13||Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|14||West Bengal Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|15||Delhi Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|16||Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|17||Assam Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|18||Chhattisgarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|19||Haryana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|20||Himachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|21||Kerala Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|22||Maharashtra Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|23||Manipur Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|24||Meghalaya Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|25||Mizoram Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|26||Nagaland Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|27||Odisha Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|28||Rajasthan Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|29||Sikkim Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|30||Tripura Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|31||Daman & Diu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|32||Chandigarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|33||Andaman & Nicobar Island Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|34||Dadar & Nagar Haveli Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|35||Lakshdweep Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|36||Pondicherry Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|37||Ladakh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the future of B.Sc. nursing?
A: Thos who completes B.Sc. Nursing in reputed colleges in india, they can build excellent professional career and B.Sc. Nursing course best suit for those who are interested to immigrate to England/US/Candada/Ireland to work in abroad as a clinical nurse, Also can go for further studies like M.Sc.Nursing with different specilities i,e, Psychiatric Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, OBG Nursing and Medical Nursing, these specility nursing education helps to get in to nursing faculty position in Health Universities of India and aborad.
Q: What is the M.Sc. Nursing?
A: M.Sc. Nursing is a postgraduate degree program of 2 years. It is a study in the field of healthcare professionals and focuses on caring for the individual, families, and communities to provide optimal health and quality of life from conception to health.
Q: What is the mode of the exam Himachal Pradesh Nursing?
A: The exam HP Nursing 2020 will be conducted in offline mode.
Q: When will the admit card release for Himachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams?
A: The admit card date will be released soon.
Q: What is the time duration for this Exams?
A: The exam will be conducted for 2 hours.
Q: What is the application fee for Himachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance?
A: The applicants visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now