IBSAT 2018 is a computer-based aptitude test conducted by the ICFAI University Group, for students seeking admission into ICFAI Business School (IBS) to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) programs.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT 2018)
- 1.1 Why choose ICFAI Exam?
- 1.2 IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 For 2-year Management Program:
- 1.4 Admission Process
- 1.5 How to Apply?
- 1.6 Application Fee
- 1.7 IBSAT 2018 Important Dates
- 1.8 IBSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- 1.9 IBSAT 2018 Syllabus
- 1.10 IBSAT 2018 Test Centres
- 1.11 IBSAT 2018 Admit Card
- 1.12 IBSAT 2018 Result
- 1.13 IBSAT Cutoff 2017
- 1.14 Course Fee
- 1.15 Contact Information
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT 2018)
Why choose ICFAI Exam?
Before I recommended you for IBSAT 2018, let have to discuss something important thing maybe this will show you right direction and you will get an answer to this question why should you choose ICFAI.
- The programs offered at IBS Hyderabad are – Two-year full-time MBA program and PhD program. IBS campuses are located in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune. They offer two-year, full-time Management Programs.
- IBS has an impeccable track record of achieving good placements year on year.he placement activity that any management institute undertakes is a reflection of the participation of the institute in building the careers of its students. To ensure this, IBS has set up the Career Management Center (CMC) which looks after the placement activities of its students throughout the year.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about ICFAI Admission Test 2018. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of ICFAI Bussines Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2018.
IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on ICFAI 2018 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of the exam are given below:
For 2-year Management Program:
- Candidate must have graduation degree (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) as a medium of instruction as English.
- Students are not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2018.
- Candidates in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations/viva/assignments) before May 31, 2018. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2018.
- Candidates must have post graduation in Management (full time with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from a UGC approved University) with 55% and above marks or
- Postgraduation (full-time)in Economics, Commerce, Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or in an allied discipline from a recognized University in India or abroad with 55% and above marks or
- A Professional qualification like CFA/ CA/ CWA/ CS with 55% and above marks.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 17 years of regular education (on 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis).
- Applicants who have completed their graduation/ Post graduation on one-time sitting basis or on part-time, distance mode or online mode are not eligible for a PhD program of IBS Hyderabad.
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation and/ or post graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2018.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August 2018 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
How to Apply?
Going to share the IBSAT 2018 Registration procedure:
There are two modes application first one is online and second one is an offline mode.
- The online application form is available from the website http://ibsindia.org/admissions/
- The offline application form can be obtained from any IBS Centre or through demand draft of Rs. 1800/-
Aspirants, who fill the application form through offline mode, they have to send the application to the given address:
BS Admissions Office
65, Nagarjuna Hills
The application fee is Rs. 1800/-.
Aspirants who fill the application form through online mode may pay the application fees via debit/credit card and net banking while students who fill the application form through online mode have to pay via demand draft.
IBSAT 2018 Important Dates
The students who are planning to appear for this exam must keep a track of the important dates related to the exam. This will ensure that the candidates don’t miss out on any important deadlines.
The aspirants can fill the IBSAT application form from July 1, 2017. The table given below provides a schedule of the important dates.
|1||Application Process Starts||July 1, 2017|
|2||Application Process Ends||December 12, 2017|
|3||Date of Exam||December 21 – 24, 2017|
|4||Announcement of Result||January 2, 2018|
|5||Selection Briefings||January 13 – 17, 2018|
|6||Selection Process||February 20 – 26, 2018|
IBSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
IBSAT is a computer-based test of two hours duration. It consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
It comprises of four sections:
- Verbal Ability,
- Quantitative Aptitude,
- Reading Comprehension and
- Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation.
IBSAT 2018 Syllabus
- Number System
- Work, Pipes and Cisterns
- Arithmetic Progression
- Time and Work
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Installment payments
- Permutation & Combination
- Quadratic and linear equation
- Profit & Loss
- Alligation & mixtures
Core concepts under VA section are as follows:
- Comprehension of passage
- English Grammar
- Incorrect words
- English Usage
- Sentence completion
- Contextual usage
- Replace the missing words
- Para Jumble
- Reading Comprehensions
Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation
The syllabus for DA and DI section is as follows:
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
- Cause and effects
- Graphs representing area
- Pie chart
- Venn – diagram
- Critical reasoning
- Visual reasoning
- Bar graphs
- Column graphs
- Statements and Conclusions
- Matrix arrangements
IBSAT 2018 Test Centres
The exam is conducted in several cities across the country. The candidates can select the test city as per their convenience.
Here is a list of some of the major cities where the exam is conducted –
IBSAT 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for IBSAT 2018 will be issued to the candidates who successfully register for the exam before December 12, 2018. The admit card contains several important details including the candidate’s name, venue details, time of exam etc. The admit card will be releas
IBSAT 2018 Result
IBS will announce the result of IBSAT 2017 exam on January 2, 2018.
Candidate has to enter the registration id and password. There is no provision of cutoff marks in IBS MBA Entrance Test. The selected candidate will be called for group discussion and personal interview.
IBSAT Cutoff 2017
There is no provision of cutoff marks in IBS MBA Entrance Test. The selected candidate will be called for group discussion and personal interview.
- The fee for the MBA program at IBS Hyderabad campus is Rs. 6.25 lakhs per annum.
- The fee for the MBA program at IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur campuses is Rs. 2.55 lakhs per annum.
- The fee for the PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Kolkata, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Mumbai and
- IBS Pune campuses is Rs 3.63 lakhs per annum.
For queries regarding application form, payment, document uploading please contact given blow contact & email.
IBS Admissions Office
65, Nagarjuna Hills
Hyderabad – 500082
Telephone Board: 040 – 23440963
Toll Free:1800 425 55 66 77
Email: [email protected]