Indian Institute of Maize Research New Delhi is one of the premiere Maize Research Institute in India. The Institute is popularly known as ICAR IIMR Punjab and is governed by Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR). The College was established in 1957 and is solely dedicated to Maize Research ( an important grain food products of the world with highest output and producibility as compared to rice and wheat).
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about Indian Institute of Maize Research New Delhi like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
Indian Institute of Maize Research New Delhi
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of ICAR IIMR New Delhi.
|Name of Institute||Indian Institute of Maize Research New Delhi|
|Popular Name||IIMR New Delhi, ICAR IIMR Punjab|
|Year of Establishment||1957|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with- Anonymous
- Approved by –ICAR
- Works under Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India.
- Aid Status: Government
- The college is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Institute.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Query Report
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ IIMR Punjab
- Agricultural Research Information System (ARIS)
- Seed production and Seed research centre
- Ample Space for Field farming
- Well-equipped Lab with the latest aid on research and analysis wing.
These are the following projects has been recorded at Indian Institute of Maize Research New Delhi in past years.
- Plant Breeding
- Plant Pathology
- Agricultural Entomology
- Plant Physiology
Candidates, seeking admission to undergraduate programs, they have to appear in
- AIEEA UG: For aspirant want admission in ICAR Affiliated Colleges Undergraduate Programs.
- AIEEA PG: For aspirant want admission in ICAR Affiliated Colleges Postgraduate Programs.
- Additionally, the authority also conducts AICE-SRF (PGS) for aspirants seeking admission into PhD
- Admission Seeker must have passed 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education or any other examination within scope and standard found to be equivalent to the Senior Secondary Examination of a recognised Indian Board/university after a period of 12 years of study. Besides, for admission in the Universities specifically located in non-Hindi speaking areas, the candidate must have passed English as a core subject in 10+2 examination.
- (ii) (a) Admisssion Seeker must have passed any one of the qualifying examinations enumerated above securing not less than 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC(NCL) and UPS categories and 40% marks in aggregate for SC, ST and PC categories.
- (b) Admission Seeker having a compartment/ supplementary in any of the subjects will not be eligible unless proof of having cleared the examination with requisite percentage as in (ii)(a) above is available.
Candidate appearing in the qualifying examination enumerated above can also apply but would be required to submit evidence of having satisfied the conditions in (i) & (ii), latest by the counselling date/admission, as otherwise the candidature will be automatically cancelled.
- While submitting the application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria in entirety.
- Admission must have passed UG/PG for PhD courses.
We are working hard on it to get the information about Fees Structure. We will Provide the information as soon as Possible. If Students have any Information about Fees Structure Please Leave the comment in our Comment Box.
Note: The college conducts various certificates and Diploma courses in the field of Maize Research. Those who want to pursue a career in Maize research may contact the officials. If you know the fees structure of the college then kindly let us know to improve our Database.
Thanks in Regards.
The college is one of the leading Maize Research Centre in India and holds a strong student exchange program. The college is collaborated with some of the leading names of India and Abroad to do well in Placement. The Training & Placement Cell (TPC) became an active functional unit of the college right from the time of its inception. Since then the college is working too hard to train their students so that they can survive in the cut-throat competitive market. Some of the Programs conducted by the college to assist students are as follows.
- Personality development
- On Job Training
- Career planning
- Development of entrepreneurship
|Name of Institute||Indian Institute of Maize Research (IIME)|
1.It is one of the premier Maize Research Institute of New Delhi
2.We would like to give 4.6 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Maize Research in India.
Indian Institute Maize Research ( IImr)
|Address||Director, Indian Institute of Maize Research Pau Campus, Ludhiana Punjab- (141004)|
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!