Institute for Financial Management and Research Chittoor (IFMR Chennai) is one of the prestigious institutes was founded in the year 1970 sponsored by ICICI, the House of Kothari’s and other major industrial groups. It offers Various full-time PG Course such as MBA, PhD etc.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about IFMR Chittoor like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
About Institute for Financial Management and Research
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Institute for Financial Management and Research Chittoor.
|Name of Institute||Institute for Financial Management and Research Chittoor|
|Popular Name||IFMR Chittoor|
|Location||Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1970|
|Intake||Master of Business Administration- 240|
|Fees||Master of Business Administration-12,00,000
|Courses offered||Master of Business Administration
|Category||MBA Colleges in India|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Approved by – AICTE
- Aid Status- Private
- Accredited with SOUTH ASIAN QUALITY ASSURANCE SYSTEM (SAQS).
- IFMR has been assigned a rating of AAAA by Careers 360 ( November 2016)
- A** Rating by CRISIL [All India] & A*** Rating by CRISIL [Andhra Pradesh]
- A1 League by All India Management Association [AIMA]
- All India 27th Rank by National Human Resource Development Network
- IFMR has been ranked as 41st top B-School by The Week in October 2017. Rank 9 under the category Top B-School in South India and 26th Top B-School among all private -B-Schools in India as well.
- Rank 50 in the top B-School by Business Today in October 2017.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Facilities @ IFMR Chittoor
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Music Room
- A/C Classrooms
Institute for Financial Management and Research Chittoor Courses
|Master of Business Administration||240||2 years|
|Executives PGDM||N/A||3 years|
IFMR Chittoor Admission Process
- Admission Seeker can apply through their Xavier Aptitude Test score and also apply through Common Admission Test (CAT) score
- Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- The Admission Seeker must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons With Disability (PWD) categories], awarded by any University or educational institution as incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or State legislature in India or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Admission Seeker appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. However, it may be noted that such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if they submit a certificate from the Principal / Registrar of their University/institution (issued on or before the date as stipulated by the respective IIM) stating that they have completed all the requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification the date of the issue of the certificate.
IFMR Chittoor Fee Structure
|Master of Business Administration||12,00,000|
IFMR Chennai Cutoff
CAT Cut Off 2016
|PGDM Financial Engineering||General||80|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management Finance||General||80|
|PGDM Economics, Strategy and General Management||General||80|
XAT Cut Off 2016
|PGDM Financial Engineering||General||85|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management Finance||General||85|
|PGDM Economics, Strategy and General Management||General||85|
Ranking by Edufever
|Name of Institute||IFMR Chittoor|
- It is one of the premier MBA College in Chittoor.
- We would like to give out 4.5 of 5 stars on Edufever Best MBA Colleges in India.
IFMR Chennai Placement
The Institute is collaborated with some of the leading names of Austrailia to do well in Placement. The Training & Placement Cell (TPC) became an active functional unit of the college right from the time of its inception. Since then the college is working too hard to train their students so that they can survive in the cut-throat competitive market. Some of the Programs conducted by the college to assist students are as follows.
- Personality development
- On Job Training
- Career planning
- Development of entrepreneurship
- Industry Interface
- Bank Of America
- Barclays Technology Center
- Axis Bank
- Kotak Mahindra LTD
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|6-11 lacks||2-7 lacks|
***Note- Average Package reported by our Reader.
Institute for Financial Management and Research
# 5655, Central Express Way
Sector 24, Sri City
Chittoor – – 517 646, A.P.
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck..!!!