Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM Bhopal) was founded in the year 1982 by the Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India. IIFM Bhopal is a premier national level institute engaged in education, research, training in the area of Forest, Environment and Natural Resources Management and allied sectors offer the various course at Postgraduate level.
Institute of Forest Management basically works for managerial human resource in the area of Forest, Environment, and Natural resources Management and allied sectors. It is headed by a director selected and appointed by the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about IIFM Bhopal like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
About IIFM Bhopal
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Indian Institute of Forest Management Bhopal.
|Name of Institute||Indian Institute of Forest Management Bhopal|
|Popular Name||IIFM Bhopal|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1982|
|Fees||Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management- 240,000 |
|Courses offered||PH.D |
M.Phil (Natural Resource Management)
Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management
|Category||MBA Colleges in India|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with- Autonomous
- Approved by –AICTE
- Aid Status- Autonomous University
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
Facilities @ IIFM Bhopal
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Music Room
- A/C Classrooms
Indian Institute of Forest Management Courses
|M.Phil (Natural Resource Management)||N/A||2 years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management||*20||2 years|
***Assumed intake reported by our reader.
IIFM Bhopal Admission Process
- Admission Seeker can apply through their Common Admission Test (CAT) score and also apply through GMAT/GATE.
- Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- The Admission Seeker must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons With Disability (PWD) categories], awarded by any University or educational institution as incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or State legislature in India or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Admission Seeker appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. However, it may be noted that such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if they submit a certificate from the Principal / Registrar of their University/institution (issued on or before the date as stipulated by the respective IIM) stating that they have completed all the requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
IIFM Bhopal Fee Structure
|M.Phil (Natural Resource Management)||75,000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management||240,000|
Detailed Fees Structure
IIFM Bhopal Cut off
CAT Cut Off 2016
XAT Cut Off 2016
|Name of Institute||IIFM Bhopal|
- It is one of the premier MBA College in India.
- We would like to give out 5 of 5 stars on Edufever Best MBA Colleges in India.
IIFM Bhopal Placement
The Institute is collaborated with some of the leading names of Austrailia to do well in Placement. The Training & Placement Cell (TPC) became an active functional unit of the college right from the time of its inception. Since then the college is working too hard to train their students so that they can survive in the cut-throat competitive market. Some of the Programs conducted by the college to assist students are as follows.
- Personality development
- On Job Training
- Career planning
- Development of entrepreneurship
- Industry Interface
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|9-15 lacks||3-7 lacks|
***Note- Average Package reported by our Reader.
Po Box 357, Nehru Nagar
Bhopal – 462003
Madhya Pradesh, India
1.54KM NEHRU NAGAR BUS STOP
Tel-0755-2775716 , 2773799 , 2766603 , 2761731 , 2775703
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck..!!!
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.