IIFT 2019 is an MBA Entrance Exam conducted by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT). The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was established in the year of 1963 by Government of India to help professionalise the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources, analysing and disseminating data and conducting research.
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT 2019)
In this article, we are going to share all the essential details IIFT Admission Test 2019. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade conducts a separate entrance test to select candidates. Read the article carefully to know these details like Entrance Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Result Counselling Details, Last Year/Old Papers etc.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
Why Choose IIFT Exam?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of the Exam which will give the answer to the question Why to choose IIFT Entrance Exam 2019.
- IIFT is a leading business schooling in India. There are many branches of IIFT in India across the country.
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organization to help professionalize the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources, analyzing and disseminating data and conducting research.
So, if you have already made up your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about IIFT Admission Test 2019. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade TEST 2019
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on IIFT 2019 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of the exam are given below
The eligibility criteria Require for IIFT is:
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from UGC recognised college/university.
- Candidates in their final year of Graduation can also apply. However such candidates have to submit the proof of requisite qualification by the first week of October 2019
- Candidates belonging to General category must have secured at least 50% marks in graduation, and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories must have secured a minimum of 45% in graduation
- There is no age limit for the applicants.
Pattern & Syllabus
There are four important subjects by which candidate have to go through
- English Comprehension.
- General Knowledge & Awareness.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Quantitative Analysis.
The written admission test to MBA Programme in IIFT consists of multiple choice objective (MCQ) type questions (in English). The 2 hours IIFT MBA Test 2019 would comprise the questions covering English Comprehension, General Knowledge & Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Analysis.
A number of a question in this section can be somewhere between 18 to 25. Major topics covered in this section are speed/Time & work, Percentage, Other Arithmetic questions, Algebra, Mensuration, Probability, Integers, Time, distance, Log theory, Geometry, Permutation combination
English comprehension is composed of core verbal ability and questions on Reading comprehension passages.
As per last year exam paper, Around 35 questions on English comprehension are expected to appear in IIFT 2017 entrance test on following topics Analogy, Phrasal explanation, Grammatically correct or incorrect sentences, Figures of speech, Spelling correction, Antonyms, Active-Passive, One-word substitution, Fill in the blanks, Jumbled sentences, Reading comprehension passages
As per last year exam papers, the Logical Reasoning section is expected to have 20 to 22 questions based on blood relations, seating arrangements, series, analogy, sets. IIFT covers almost all the topics in logical reasoning with 1 or 2 questions on each. Statements, arguments, conclusions are a few favourite topics which require more in-depth study.
As per last year exam paper, 20 questions are expected in this section. IIFT asks 19-21 DI questions in different data forms like tablets and bar diagrams. The information part is followed by 4-5 questions so it’s worth trying with patience. A little more practice can be of great help in this section.
DI questions were clubbed to LR section in IIFT 2016. They can be made a part of the quant section.
As per last year paper pattern, 25-28 questions could be there to test the General Awareness of the aspirants in IIFT Nov 2017 entrance exam. Questions cover conventional as well as current national and international affairs and relevant economic, business topics apart from major policy decisions.
- IIFT is conducted in an offline mode
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours, i.e. from 10 am to 12 pm
- Every year, generally there is a change in the IIFT exam pattern and the number of questions varies between 120 and 150
- The questions are on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) format
- The IIFT question paper consisted of questions from the following areas:
The admit cards will be made available online on the scheduled date which is given below in important date section. The candidates can download their admit cards using login details.
Once candidates have downloaded their admit cards, they can check the test centre and other exam-related details. Those who wish to change the test centre can request through a written application to change the test centre. It is mandatory for every applicant to obtain their admit card before the last date as entries to the exam centre on the day of the exam will only be on the basis of admit cards.
Every Admit card will contain the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Exam venue
- Candidate’s contact details
- Candidate’s photograph
Candidates need to carry a photo ID (Voter I-Card, Driver licence, PAN Card etc.) need along with the admit card as identity proof. Failing to produce valid and required documents on the day of the exam can lead to cancellation of candidates’ admission to the exam centre.
Candidates should take a printout of their IIFT admit card and reach the exam centre with Photo identity proof.
The test will be conducted in the following cities:
IIFT 2019 exam was moderate to high difficulty level, with some lengthy questions.
Here is the last three years cutoff IIFT
- 2014: The cut off was 48.3
- 2015: The cutoff was less than 38.5
- 2016 was around 50
- 2017: The cutoff was 42
- 2018: the cut off was around 35.5
IIFT Exam Result
IIFT 2019 entrance exam Result for admission to full-time MBA (IB) 2019-20 was declared in the evening on December 23, 2019. IIFT had shortlisted 1973 candidates for final admission round and posted the list on its site.
Exam dates and schedule
Check the official exam schedule of IIFT 2019 from the below table:
|Particulars||Exam Dates (Announced)|
|Starting the application form||08 August 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||14th September 2018 |
|Last date for request for test centre change (centre change fee: Rs. 1000)||5th November 2018|
|Admit Card||16th November 2018|
|Last date to apply online & submit GMAT score for foreign nationals & NRIs||15th February 2018|
|Date of Examination||2nd December 2019 (10 AM to 12 Noon) (Revised) |
|Group Discussion, Interview and Essay Writing||February/March 2019|
The Selection Procedure of IIFT 2019 will be conducted only for qualified students of IIFT exam 2019. With the release of the IIFT result, the IIFT will release their cutoff score list and based on these scores the candidates will be shortlisted for the selection processes.the candidates must have to attend the Selection Procedure as per schedule. The Selection Procedure of IIFT 2019 will start from February/March 2019.
• IIFT Score Card
• Counselling letter
• Category Certificate
• Class 10th & 12th Certificate
• IIFT Admit Card
• Passport Size Photographs
How to Apply
- Follow the official website of IIFT: https://iiftreg.onlinereg.in/
- Click on “Apply Now” and choose the category under which you want to apply.
- Fill in the basic details required for registration and submit the form.
- Once submitted, an Application number will be generated and intimated through an email sent to the registered email id.
- Log in to the website using the Application No. mentioned in the email and Password entered by you while registering.
- Follow the links to complete the registration process.
- Once completed, the intimation regarding successful registration will be sent to the registered email id.
Registration fee :
|Foreign National/NRI candidates||US$ 80 (INR 4500)|
Aspirant may also check the important links related to the IIFT 2019
|IIFT 2019 Admit Card||Click Here|
|IIFT 2019 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|IIFT 2019 Eligibility Criteria ||Click Here|
|IIFT 2019 Syllabus||Click Here|
|IIFT 2019 Counseling||Click Here|
|IIFT 2019 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|IIFT 2019 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|IIFT 2019 Books||Click Here|
|IIFT 2019 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IIFT 2019 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|IIFT 2019 Top 10 College||Click Here|
For queries regarding application form, payment, document uploading please contact us given contact details:
IIFT New Delhi Campus Address
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi – 110 016