The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to conduct IIFT 2020 on December 1. earlier the exam was conducted by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade which used to conduct the entrance exam in offline mode. However, now from this year, the exam will be conducted in computer-based mode.
As per the official notification, The registrations process will begin from September 9 and conclude on October 25, at the official website, nta.ac.in. The admit card for the same will be released on November 11, 2019.
Aspirants are advised to read the full article carefully to get every bit of information about related to this examination. Let see the complete information about the Qualification, Age, Nationality etc.
IIFT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
IIFT entrance exam is a multiple-choice objective-type written test. The duration of the test will be 2 hours and the question will be asked in the examination from English grammar, vocabulary and comprehension, general knowledge and current affairs, logical reasoning, data interpretation and quantitative analysis.
Here is the important dates provided for candidates who are aspiring to participate in IIFT 2020
|Availability of Application Form||09 Sep 2019|
|Last Date of fill the application form||25 Sep 2019|
|IIFT 2020 admit card date||11 Sep 2019|
|IIFT 2020 Exam Date||01 Dec 2019|
|Declaration of IIFT 2020 result||11 Dec 2020|
IIFT Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on IIFT 2020 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of IIFT 2020 is given below:
- Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Foreign nationals can also apply for admission for IIFT 2020.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from UGC recognised college/university.
- Candidates in their final year of Graduation can also apply. However such candidates have to submit the proof of requisite qualification by the first week of October 2019
- Candidates belonging to General category must have secured at least 50% marks in graduation, and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories must have secured a minimum of 45% in graduation.
- For PhD Program: Master’s degree/M.Phil.degree in Economics from a recognized university with at least 55% marks or CGPA equivalent to B Plus in aggregate. A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50% may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer)/differently-abled and other categories of
candidates as per the decision of the University Grants Commission (UGC) from time to time.
There is no age limit for the applicants.
**Before applying for the test, all the candidates must make sure that the eligibility criteria as stated here must be met by them.
The aspirant may also check the important links related to the IIFT 2020
|IIFT 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|IIFT 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|IIFT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|IIFT 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|IIFT 2020 Counseling||Click Here|
|IIFT 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|IIFT 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|IIFT 2020 Books||Click Here|
|IIFT 2020 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IIFT 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|IIFT 2020 Top 10 College||Click Here|
For any queries related IIFT 2020 entrance exam, you comment on the box mentioned below. our Top expert will try to solve all the doubts regarding the IIFT 2020 entrance exam will solve immediately.
Best of luck..!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply