IIFT 2020 is an MBA Entrance Exam conducted by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT). The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was established in the year of 1963 by Government of India to help professionalise the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources, analysing and disseminating data and conducting research.
In this article, we are going to share all the essential details IIFT Admission Test 2020. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade conducts a separate entrance test to select candidates. Read the article carefully to know these details like Entrance Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Result Counselling Details, Last Year/Old Papers etc.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2020
Why Choose IIFT Exam?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of the Exam which will give the answer to the question Why to choose IIFT Entrance Exam 2020.
- IIFT is a leading business schooling in India. There are many branches of IIFT in India across the country.
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organization to help professionalize the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources, analyzing and disseminating data and conducting research.
So, if you have already made up your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about IIFT Admission Test 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade TEST 2020.
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on IIFT 2020 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of the exam are given below
The eligibility criteria Require for IIFT is:
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from UGC recognised college/university.
- Candidates in their final year of Graduation can also apply. However such candidates have to submit the proof of requisite qualification by the first week of October 2019
- Candidates belonging to General category must have secured at least 50% marks in graduation, and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories must have secured a minimum of 45% in graduation
- There is no age limit for the applicants.
Pattern & Syllabus
There are four important subjects by which candidate have to go through
- English Comprehension.
- General Knowledge & Awareness.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Quantitative Analysis.
The written admission test to the MBA Programme in IIFT consists of multiple choice objective (MCQ) type questions (in English). The 2 hours IIFT MBA Test 2020 would comprise the questions covering English Comprehension, General Knowledge & Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Analysis.
A number of question in this section can be somewhere between 18 to 25. Major topics covered in this section are speed/Time & Work, Percentage, Other Arithmetic questions, Algebra, Mensuration, Probability, Integers, Time, distance, Log theory, Geometry, Permutation combination
English comprehension is composed of core verbal ability and questions on Reading comprehension passages.
As per last year exam paper, Around 35 questions on English comprehension are expected to appear in IIFT 2020 entrance test on following topics Analogy, Phrasal explanation, Grammatically correct or incorrect sentences, Figures of speech, Spelling correction, Antonyms, Active-Passive, One-word substitution, Fill in the blanks, Jumbled sentences, Reading comprehension passages
As per last year exam papers, the Logical Reasoning section is expected to have 20 to 22 questions based on blood relations, seating arrangements, series, analogy, sets. IIFT covers almost all the topics in logical reasoning with 1 or 2 questions on each. Statements, arguments, conclusions are a few favourite topics which require more in-depth study.
As per last year exam paper, 20 questions are expected in this section. IIFT asks 19-21 DI questions in different data forms like tablets and bar diagrams. The information part is followed by 4-5 questions so it’s worth trying with patience. A little more practice can be of great help in this section.
DI questions were clubbed to LR section in IIFT 2016. They can be made a part of the quant section.
As per last year paper pattern, 25-28 questions could be there to test the General Awareness of the aspirants in IIFT 2020 entrance exam. Questions cover conventional as well as current national and international affairs and relevant economic, business topics apart from major policy decisions.
- IIFT is conducted in an offline mode
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours, i.e. from 10 am to 12 pm
- Every year, generally there is a change in the IIFT exam pattern and the number of questions varies between 120 and 150
- The questions are on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) format
- The IIFT question paper consisted of questions from the following areas:
The admit cards will be made available online on the scheduled date which is given below in important date section. The candidates can download their admit cards using login details.
Once candidates have downloaded their admit cards, they can check the test centre and other exam-related details. Those who wish to change the test centre can request through a written application to change the test centre. It is mandatory for every applicant to obtain their admit card before the last date as entries to the exam centre on the day of the exam will only be on the basis of admit cards.
Every Admit card will contain the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Exam venue
- Candidate’s contact details
- Candidate’s photograph
Candidates need to carry a photo ID (Voter I-Card, Driver licence, PAN Card etc.) need along with the admit card as identity proof. Failing to produce valid and required documents on the day of the exam can lead to cancellation of candidates’ admission to the exam centre.
Candidates should take a printout of their IIFT admit card and reach the exam centre with Photo identity proof.
The test will be conducted in the following cities:
IIFT 2019 exam was moderate to high difficulty level, with some lengthy questions.
Here is the last three years cutoff IIFT
- 2014: The cut off was 48.3
- 2015: The cutoff was less than 38.5
- 2016 was around 50
- 2017: The cutoff was 42
- 2018: the cut off was around 35.5
IIFT Exam Result
IIFT 2020 entrance exam Result for admission to full-time MBA (IB) 2020-21 was declared in the evening on December 11, 2019. IIFT had shortlisted 1973 candidates for final admission round and posted the list on its site.
Check the official exam schedule of IIFT 2020 from the below table:
|Availability of Application Form||09 Sep 2019|
|Last Date of fill the application form||25 Sep 2019|
|IIFT 2020 admit card date||11 Sep 2019|
|IIFT 2020 Exam Date||01 Dec 2019|
|Declaration of IIFT 2020 result||11 Dec 2020|
The Selection Procedure of IIFT 2020 will be conducted only for qualified students of IIFT exam 2020. With the release of the IIFT result, the IIFT will release their cutoff score list and based on these scores the candidates will be shortlisted for the selection processes. the candidates must have to attend the Selection Procedure as per schedule. The Selection Procedure of IIFT 2020 will start from February/March 2020.
• IIFT Score Card
• Counselling letter
• Category Certificate
• Class 10th & 12th Certificate
• IIFT Admit Card
• Passport Size Photographs
How to Apply
- Follow the official website of IIFT: https://iiftreg.onlinereg.in/
- Click on “Apply Now” and choose the category under which you want to apply.
- Fill in the basic details required for registration and submit the form.
- Once submitted, an Application number will be generated and intimated through an email sent to the registered email id.
- Log in to the website using the Application No. mentioned in the email and Password entered by you while registering.
- Follow the links to complete the registration process.
- Once completed, the intimation regarding successful registration will be sent to the registered email id.
Registration fee :
|Foreign National/NRI candidates||US$ 80 (INR 4500)|
The aspirant may also check the important links related to the IIFT 2020
|IIFT 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|IIFT 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|IIFT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|IIFT 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|IIFT 2020 Counseling||Click Here|
|IIFT 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|IIFT 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|IIFT 2020 Books||Click Here|
|IIFT 2020 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IIFT 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|IIFT 2020 Top 10 College||Click Here|
For any queries related IIFT 2020 entrance exam, you comment on the box mentioned below. our Top expert will try to solve all the doubts regarding the IIFT 2020 entrance exam will solve immediately.
Best of luck..!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply