Institute of Information Technology & Management, Janakpuri (IITM Janakpuri) was established in the year of 2008 and it is the premier constituent institute of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The IITM Janakpuri B.Com 2020 Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students.
Throughout this article, we have provided the last years B.Com cutoff of IITM Janakpuri with the expected IITM Janakpuri B.Com 2020 Cutoff. Candidates are advised to check the complete information about cutoff, before selecting your dream college of GGSIPU Delhi.
Before we go to complete college B.Com cutoff review, let us have a look at the major details of IITM Janakpuri.
|Name of Institute||Institute for Innovation in Technology and Management Janakpuri|
|Popular Name||IITM Janakpuri|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
IITM Janakpuri B.Com Cutoff 2020
Before we check the IITM Janakpuri B.Com Cutoff 2020 (expected cutoff). Candidates are advised to read the some most important instruction about IITM Janakpuri B.Com Cutoff. So Let’s check out the most important instruction regarding Cutoff.
Below we have mentioned the Instruction regarding IITM Janakpuri B.Com 2020 Cutoff.
- The IITM Janakpuri B.Com Cutoff 2020 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the GGSIPU 2020 examination.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of GGSIPU will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Engineering Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Colleges under GGSIPU.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in GGSIPU Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
Candidates applying for the IPU CET B.Com 2020 exam needs to check these important dates related to IPU CET B.Com The given dates are Expected.
|IPU CET Application – Registration Started!||3rd March 2020 (Announced)|
|Last date to apply online||31st March 2020 (Announced)|
|IPU Admit Card||7 days before the exam (Announced)|
|IPU CET Exam Date||25th April to 5th May (Announced)|
|IPU CET Result||2nd Week of June 2020 (Expected)|
IITM Janakpuri B.Com Cutoff 2018
Below we have mentioned the IITM Janakpuri Delhi B.Com 2018 Cutoff. Candidates are advised to check the complete cutoff information (Opening and Closing Rank).
|IPU CET B.Com 2018 Cutoff||Click Here to Download|
|IPU CET B.Com (Hons.) Round-1 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET B.Com (Hons.) Round-2 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET B.Com (Hons.) Round-3 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET B.Com (Hons.) Round-4 Cutoff||Click Here|
IITM Janakpuri B.Com Cutoff 2017
The IITM Janakpuri B.Com Cutoff 2017 is based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record. Check out the GGSIPU B.Com Cutoff for Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Delhi.
1st Round Cutoff
Here in this section, you can get the IITM Janakpuri 2017 Cutoff. Candidates are advised to check the complete cutoff carefully.
|BCOM(H)||Min Rank – 6155 (06) Max Rank – 9072 (06)||Min Rank – 514 Max Rank – 1661||Min Rank – 10289 Max Rank – 12496||Min Rank – 3929 (06) Max Rank – 3929 (06)||Min Rank – 324 Max Rank – 661||Min Rank – 11827 Max Rank – 11827|
2nd Round Cutoff
|BCOM(H)||Min Rank – 9350 (06) Max Rank – 9897 (06)||Min Rank – 1253 Max Rank – 2800||Min Rank – 764 Max Rank – 1590||Min Rank – 8988 Max Rank – 8988|
3rd Round Cutoff
|BCOM(H)||Min Rank – 9350 (06) Max Rank – 9897 (06)||Min Rank – 1604 Max Rank – 4539||Min Rank – 3929 (06) Max Rank – 3929 (06)||Min Rank – 1726 Max Rank – 2198||Min Rank – 9350 (06) Max Rank – 9897 (06)||Min Rank – 1604 Max Rank – 4539||Min Rank – 3929 (06) Max Rank – 3929 (06)||Min Rank – 1726 Max Rank – 2198|
The tentative schedule of counselling together with all will be notified by the University website, after a declaration of the results. Students have to follow the counselling process for the allotment of their preferred institute.
- He counselling will be done based on the merit list.
- The list of documents required will also be informed through the detailed counselling schedule.
- Applicants should retain a printout of CET application form as proof of identity of the candidate at the time of counselling/admission.
- For MBA, the counselling will be done in online mode only.
- Total 3 rounds will be held and one sliding around.
- The counselling processing fee is Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable).
- Based on IPU B.Com 2020 Cutoff and the rank obtained by the candidates, they shall be allotted seats into various management colleges affiliated to IP University.
- Each candidate will have to choose from/out of those available when his/her turn will come.
Institute for Innovation in Technology and Management
D-27/28, Institutional Area,
Janakpuri, New Delhi
Phone: +91 (11) 28520890, 28520894
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, IITM Janakpuri is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that IITM offers you superb arrangements.
A. IITM Janakpuri affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).
A. Admission in IITM Janakpuri for various courses candidates has to clear the IPU CET entrance exam.
A. IITM Janakpuri Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
|IITM Janakpuri||Click Here|
|IPU CET Major Notification||Click Here|
|IITM Janakpuri BBA Cutoff||Click Here|
|IITM Janakpuri B.Com Cutoff||Click Here|
|IITM Janakpuri BCA Cutoff||Click Here|
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply