Every Year Lakhs of aspirants apply for the very prestigious Indian Institute of Technology. Students always asked us about the last year and expected cutoff for different branches that are being offered by different IIT’s in India. Aspirants who apply for the colleges need to clear the Cut off to finally get selected for their dream college.
The Previous Years’ IITs Cutoff for Top B.Tech Branches was based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, and the difficulty level of the examination. Throughout this article, we are going to share IITs Cut-off for all branches.
JEE Advanced Important Links
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
IITs Expected Cutoff for All Branches.
Before we speak the cut-off score for different colleges, let us first find out the various factors determining the IITs cutoff for most popular branches offered by Indian Institute of Technology.
Aspirants may look into this mentioned consideration to take admission in Top B.Tecgh Branches offered by IITs.
- The number of applying candidates.
- The difficulty level
- Number of questions asked
- Previous year cutoff trends
- Performance of the candidates
|Category||Percentile Cutoff Score (based on 2019 Results)||Tentative Cutoff Score for 2020-21 (out of 360)|
|Common Rank List||93 – 90||88 to 80|
|General EWS||82 – 75||62 to 51|
|OBC – NCL||76-74||49 to 44|
|SC||63 – 49||42 to 31|
|ST||49-44||30 to 23|
|PWD||0.11371730||-18 to 10|
Previous Years’ IITs Cutoff for Top B.Tech Branches
Now have a look at the expected and previous year Cut-off score for all the branches that are being offered by the Indian Institute of Technology.
|S.No||Course Name||Cut-off Link|
|1.||Civil Engineering||Click Here|
|2.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||Click Here|
|3.||Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||Click Here|
|4.||Computer Science and Engineering||Click Here|
|5.||Biotechnology Engineering||Click Here|
|6.||Chemical Engineering||Click Here|
|7.||Aerospace Engineering||Click Here|
|8.||Mining Engineering||Click Here|
|9.||Mechanical Engineering||Click Here|
IIT’s Cutoff for All Branches 2020 (Expected)
The candidates applying for various Engineering courses are advised to check these important Instruction Related to different IIT.
- The IIT’s cut-off 2020 for popular branches will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the JEE Mains & JEE Advanced.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of JOSSA will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Engineering Branch or College.
- The Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different IIT Colleges participating in JEE Advanced.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in JOSSA 2020 Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination
***Scoring High in JEE Mains & JEE Advanced will help you to choose the best Engineering courses offered by The Indian Institute of Technology.
List of Top Colleges in India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. 1 Time in a Year
A. 2 attempt Limit
A. No Upper Age Limit
A. IIT Delhi
A. It will depend on your study. If your concept is clear about the subject then you probably pass the JEE Advanced exam.
A. JEE Advanced exam is the Door to enter IIT Colleges. If you have qualified the JEE Advanced exam so you are eligible for JEE Advanced Counselling procedure.
A. Admit card, original photo, identity card, pen & pencils
A. The exam is basically a Computer-based test. You will be given a Paper where you can use the Pen or Pencil for solving your question.
A. 17 May 2020
A. It Is the computer-based test.
A. 8 June 2020- JEE Advanced,
16 June 2020-AAT
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck Students…!!!