Institute of Marketing and Communications India Noida run by Government of India and set up under the aegis of IGMP India Education Society registered under The Societies Registration Act, 1860. It offers various full-time PG diploma and diploma course. The institute approved by Quality Council of India (QCI).
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about Institute of Marketing and Communications India Noida (IMCI Noida) like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
About IMCI Noida
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Institute of Marketing and Communications India, Noida.
|Name of Institute||Institute of Marketing and Communications India, Noida|
|Popular Name||IMCI Noida|
|Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1860|
|Courses Offered||-PG Diploma |
-PG Diploma in Management
|Category||MBA Colleges in Noida|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Approved by –Quality Council of India (QCI)
- Aid Status–Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Facilities @ IMCI Noida
- State-of-the-art Computer
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- A/C Classrooms
IMCI Noida Course
|Post Graduate Diploma||1 year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management||1 year|
|PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations + Master in Journalism and Mass Communication||2 years|
|Professional Certificate Course in Digital Marketing||6 Months|
- Admission Seeker can apply through their College Entrance Scoreboard or CAT, XAT, MAT Scorecard.
- Admission Seeker must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
IMCI Noida Eligibility Criteria
- Admission Seekers must be qualified with (10+2) He/She should have scored a minimum of 45% marks. All reserved category students have a 5% relaxation in minimum aggregate.
For Post Graduate
- Admission Seekers must have a bachelors degree in any discipline obtained through the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent qualification with a minimum aggregate of 50% or equivalent CGPA of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India.
IMCI Noida Fee Structure
|Post Graduate Diploma||60,000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management||60,000|
|PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations + Master in Journalism and Mass Communication||N/A|
|Professional Certificate Course in Digital Marketing||14,600|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||IMCI Noida|
- It is one of the premier institutes in India.
- We would like to give out 4.8 of 5 stars on Edufever best MBA Colleges in India.
Institute of Marketing and Communications India, Noida is one of the prestigious MBA colleges in Noida holds a strong student exchange program. The college is collaborated with some of the leading names of Austrailia to do well in Placement. The Training & Placement Cell (TPC) became an active functional unit of the college right from the time of its inception. Since then the college is working too hard to train their students so that they can survive in the cut-throat competitive market. Some of the Programs conducted by the college to assist students are as follows.
- Personality development
- On Job Training
- Career planning
- Development of entrepreneurship
- Industry Interface
|Address||H-119, H-Block, Sector 63, NOIDA, Delhi National Capital Region (NCR), |
Pin Code 201307, India.
|Phone||+91 9650304949, 0120-2427175, 0120-4375280|
|[email protected] [Admissions and other inquiries ]|
|[email protected] [Placement]|
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck!!!
READ ALSO: Fore School of Management New Delhi