Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT), formerly Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology is an education and research institution under the Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI), IIFPT is located at Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu. IIFPT has a 15-acre campus. It was established in 1967. The IIFPT Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students.
Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The IIFPT Cutoff has released its cutoff for the 2020-21 batch on its official website. The minimum qualifying marks required to be eligible to participate in the next round of selection are referred to as the IIFPT Cutoff.
Below we have mentioned the JEE Mains Useful Resources that will help you definitely to crack the JEE Mains 2020 exam.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of the Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Tamil Nadu.
|Name of Institute||Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Tamil Nadu|
Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
|Year of Establishment||1967|
|Affiliated with||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore|
|Courses offered||B.Tech,M.Tech & Ph.D|
|College Profile||IIFPT Thanjavur|
|Category||GFTI College in India|
Through this article, you can get complete information about the IIFPT Cutoff List 2020-21, IIFPT Cutoff List 2019, IIFPT Cutoff List 2018, and Other Details.
|Date of Commencement for B.Tech||17 May – 27 Jun, 2020|
|Date of Commencement of M.Tech and Ph.D. Date||27 May – 16 Jun, 2020|
|Entrance Examination for M.Tech||30 Jul, 2020|
IIFPT Cutoff 2020
The candidates applying for various Engineering courses are advised to check these important Instruction Related to IIFPT Cutoff 2020.
- The IIFPT Cutoff 2020 for popular branches will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year’s admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the JEE Mains.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of JOSSA will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Engineering Branch or College.
- The Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different colleges.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in JOSSA 2020 Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination
Before we speak the cut-off score for different courses, let us first find out the various factors determining the University’s cutoff for most popular branches offered by Assam University Assam.
Aspirants may look into this mentioned consideration to take admission in Top B.Tech Branches offered by Assam University Silchar.
- The number of applying candidates.
- The difficulty level
- Number of questions asked
- Previous year cutoff trends
- Performance of the candidates.
JEE Main 2020 January Session Expected Cut Off
|Category||Cut off for Paper 1|
|Common Rank List||89|
|General – EWS||78|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)||74|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||54|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||44|
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology
Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu 613005
India fax:+91 4362 227971
Admission Office: Phone-+91 4362 228155
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The complete address of Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology according to iCBSE is: Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Governemnt of India, Pudukottai Road, Thanjavur-613005, Tamil Nadu Thanjavur Tamil Nadu. You may want to contact the College to confirm the working hours before visiting.
Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology’s website can be accessed online at the URL www.iicpt.edu.in. iCBSE always recommend you to refer the official site of the College
We found a total of 3 post offices found nearby to Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology. They are: Inayathukkanpatti, Melavasthachavadi, Raja Serfoji Govt College.
Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology it is public.
The application process for admissions at IIFPT commences with the online registrations for JEE Mains and ends with the exam results
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply