Institute of Vocational Studies (IVS) is the main campus of the Awadh Group of Institutions. The Awadh Centre of Education was established in the year 1995, to improve the quality standards of education to all whether they are socially backwards or belong to minority communities in particular.
IVS Delhi is one of the best private colleges in Delhi. it is providing good facilities and courses like graduation and post-graduation level.it is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi.
IVS Delhi is consistently offering an education that ensures a career for the individual, fulfils the need of the society and meets the demands of the nation. It offers graduate and post-graduate level courses.
Institute of Vocational Studies (IVS)
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Institute of Vocational Studies (IVS).
|Name of Institute||Institute of Vocational Studies sheik Sarai Delhi|
|Popular Name||IVS Delhi|
|Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1984|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU New Delhi|
|Approved by||AICTE, UGC|
|Category||GGSIPU Colleges in Delhi|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Institute of Vocational Studies Sheik Sarai Delhi(IVS Delhi) like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi
- Recognized by: The National Council for Teacher Education(NCTE)
- Accredited with: NAAC
- Advance Class Room
- computer Room
- Conference room
The admission to various programmes of the IVS Delhi is strictly on the basis of Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
|B.Ed||Admission in B.Ed programme candidates has to clear the IPU CET B.ED entrance exam which is conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form and registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held and the seat will be allotted on the basis of marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
This flowchart can best explain the admission process to the IVS Delhi Counselling Procedure.
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of IVS Delhi. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.
The placement cell of Institute of Vocational Studies Delhi ( Awadh Group of Institutions) organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as followed.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counselling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates the Campus Placement Program, to fulfil its commitment to a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for college employees
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|6.5 LPA||2.5-4 LPA|
The Institute of Vocational Studies Sheikh Sarai Delhi is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
|IVS Delhi B.Ed Cutoff||Click Here|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Institute of Vocational Studies Sheikh Sarai Delhi|
We would like to give this college 3.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
Awadh Bhawan FC-31, Institutional Area, Sheikh Sarai, Phase – II,
Press Enclave Road, Near Puspawati Singhania Hospital
Phone: 91-11-29257793 / 011-29257794
Email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, IVS Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that IVS offers you superb arrangements.
A. IVS Delhi affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).
A. IVS Delhi Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seats
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.