Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) 2020 Application form, the last date extended till May 25, 2020. According to the official notice of IPU CET 2020 examination conducted authority extend online filling the IPU CET 2020 Application form it’s all occurred due to COVID-19 outbreak and the nationwide lockdown. The candidates wishing to seek admission in GSIP University are hereby advised to kindly secure that they fill and submit the online application form at the earliest.
Below we have mentioned the IPU CET 2020 Useful Resources that will help you defiantly to crack the examination.
|IPU CET 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Below we have mentioned the Official notification of IPU CET 2020 Application Form Last Date Extended candidates are advised to check the official notification for more details on IPU CET 2020 and other related events.
How to Apply for IPU CET 2020
Step-1: Online registration
- First, you have to register yourself for IPU CET 2020 examination by providing the following basic details– Name, Date of Birth, Religion, Address, Mobile No. Email Id and other personal Details.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned images of their photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- Login Id and Password will be generated, once the ID and Password have been received in the candidates’ mail inbox and mobile number’s message box, the aspirants can log in to fill IPU CET 2020 form.
Step-2: Filling the application form
- The online application form filling process is the second step where the aspirants will have to fill their Required details and academic qualification details in the application form
- The Candidates will also need to fill their choice of courses and enter the appearing/appeared entrance examination details.
- Once the Online application form filling process will be successfully done. candidates will have to pay the online Application Fee.
Step 3 – Application fee payment
- After the successfully fill the application form candidates will have to submit the application fee. The Online Application Fee will be paid through any of the payment options– Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
NOTE: Candidates who are facing problems in filling/ submission of the Application form, the details of email and helpline numbers have been given in the University Notification No. 03/2020 dated March 2020
Mobile Helpline Number: 9560313682
Mobile Helpline Number: 9971616992
University Public Relation Officer Contact No. 7291872201
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻 Wash your Hands Often 🖐
👉🏻 Wear a Face Mask 😷
👉🏻 Avoid Contact with Sick People 🤒
👉🏻 Always Cover your Cough or Sneeze 🤧
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries. You can comment on the box mentioned below to get the expert answer to your questions.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers