The GGSIPU CET B.ED Cut off 2020 is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the selection of candidates in various B.ED colleges accepting IPU Entrance Scorecard in Delhi-NCR. The Merit list of the candidate will be designed on these Cut off scores. Aspirants who apply for the colleges need to clear the Cut off to finally get selected for their dream college. The previous year IPU CET B.ED Cut off was based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, and the difficulty level of the Examination.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to IPU CET B.Ed 2020 Admission Notification.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Highlights of Exam
|Name of Examination||IPU CET B.Ed|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
|Mode of Examination||Online and Offline|
|No. of Seats Available||Approx. 200|
|In case of queries||[email protected]|
Candidates applying for the IPU CET B.Ed 2020 exam needs to check these important dates related to IPU CET B.Ed. The given dates are Expected.
|IPU CET B.Ed Application – Registration Started!||1st week of April 2020|
|Last date to apply online|| |
1st week of May 2020
|IPU Admit Card||7 days before the exam|
|IPU CET B.Ed Exam Date||3rd week of May 2020 |
(10:30 AM- 01:0 PM)
|IPU CET B.Ed Result||4th week of May 2020|
GGSIPU CET B.ED Cut off (College wise)
Before we move further, let us have a look at the eligibility criteria and admission procedure to the various B.ED Colleges Affiliated to IP University.
|Admission Procedure||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|Admission to all these B.Ed colleges under IP University is based on the marks scored by an aspirant in IPU B.ED CET Exam.|| ||Selection of the candidate to the B.Ed programmes offered by these Top IPU B ED Colleges in Delhi NCR is strictly on merit-based and one has to clear the minimum Cut-off set by the Board.|
IPU CET B.ED Cut off 2020 (College wise)
Admission seekers who want to get admission in different B.ED Colleges affiliated to IPU must have a look at the previous year GGSIPU B.ED Cutoff score. Click the link mentioned below to know more about previous year IPU CET Cutoff. (Course wise).
Important Instructions on GGSIPU CET B.ED Cutoff
The candidates applying for GGSIPU Delhi are advised to check these important Instruction Related to GGSIPU Delhi B.ED 2020 Cutoff.
- The IP University DELHI 2020 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the GGSIPU 2020 examination.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of GGSIPU will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Colleges under GGSIPU.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in GGSIPU 2020 Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
IPU Counselling 2020
The IPU CET 2020 counselling procedure for the above-mentioned courses will be held online. A candidate has to go through various stages of IPU Counselling 2020 like the process of online registration, choice filling, freezing of the allotted seats and reporting to the institute with documents and fee. The counselling procedure for IPU CET 2020 can be explained by the below flow chart.
Now let us discuss all the phases related to IPU CET 2020 Counselling one by one:
- Payment of Application Fee
- Verification of Documents (Only for Reserved Candidate)
- Choice Filling
- Allocation of Seats
- Freezing of the Allotted Seats
- Withdrawal and Fee Refund
- Reporting of candidates to the allotted College.
- Spot Counselling.
- Filling of vacant seats.
***Scoring High in GGSIPU or Academic Examination will help you to choose the best courses offered by The IP University, Delhi. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by Colleges under IPU to some of the meritious Students of Country.
Best of Luck..!!