Attention Aspirants, the IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry Authority has recently conduct written test for the next round of admission in its affiliated Colleges spread all across the country. Throughout the article, we will discuss the IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry Eligibility Criteria. Get updated information on Age, Nationality, Reservation and Educational Qualification before filling up the form of IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry 2020.
Aspirants are advised to read the full article carefully to get every bit of information related to the very prestigious examination. One needs to read the Eligibility criteria for the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test 2020 to get detailed about the selection procedure.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry 2020 Recruitment Notification.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Conducting Body||Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry) 2020|
|Name of the Exam||IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry 2020|
|Date of release of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last date to apply online||Update Soon|
|Last date to pay application Fee||Update Soon|
|Last date to make any correction in the application form||Update Soon|
|Date of release of admit card||Update Soon|
|Date of Entrance Exam||Update Soon|
|Date of declaration of IPU LEET Result||Update Soon|
|Date of Counselling||Update Soon|
|Start of college||1st August 2020|
IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry Eligibility Criteria
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) conducts by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. GGSIPU conducts the entrance test every year. After clear, the IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry candidate can take admission in various GGSIPU affiliated colleges in various fields such as engineering, management, law, etc. The admission into UG medical & Ayush courses is done through NEET UG score. The examination will be organized on different dates for various courses.
IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry Educational Qualification
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry 2018 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry is given below:
- Candidate applying for IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry should be an Indian / Overseas Indian / Nepal citizen. Non-Resident Indians and Foreign Nationals are not eligible.
- Aspirants of IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry 2018 should be residents of Delhi/NCR.
- There is a special reservation (a fixed %) for the candidate belonging to Outside Delhi in every participating Engineering colleges in IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry Entrance.
- The candidate should have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his
admission to the first year of the Course.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC, ST & OBC) are given a relaxation of 2 years on the maximum age.
- Candidate must have Three-years diploma (completed) in any of the following branches of Engg./Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate* from any recognized Diploma awarding institute/university/board recognized by AICTE:- Computer Engg; Automobile Engg; Chemical Engg, Civil Engg, Construction Engg, Electrical Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics, Instrumentation & Control, Mechanical Engg., Maintenance Engg., Plastic Engg., Printing Technology, Production Engg., Public Health & Environmental Engg., Tool & Die Making.
- 5% Relaxation: 5% relaxation of marks in the minimum eligibility requirement is given to the following categories students irrespective of the fact whether there exists any reservation for any category of such candidates or not.
***Before applying for the test, all the candidates must make sure that the eligibility criteria as stated here must be met by them.
RESERVATION OF SEATS
As per Government of India rules candidates belonging to certain categories is admitted against the seats reserved for them. The benefit of reservation shall be given only to those classes/tribes which are in the respective Central List published by the Government of India.
|Category||Reservation (in percentage)|
|For university schools, IGIT and Government Institutions of Delhi|
|For students of Delhi Region: 85% of sanctioned intake as below|
|For students from Outside Delhi Regions: 15% of sanctioned Intake as below|
|For Institutions outside Delhi in NCR|
|Self-Financing Institutes/Colleges in NCT of Delhi|
|Defence (Def)||Def – 5%
ST -1% defense personnel
SC: Scheduled CasteST: Scheduled TribeDef: DefencePWD: Persons With DisabilityOBC: Other Backward Castes
For any Query related to Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry) notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam
Best OF Luck!!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply