IPU CET BHMCT 2020: Attention aspirants, The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) has released the Official Notification and online application form to apply for IPU CET BHMCT 2020 on March 2020(Expected). According to the official notification, the IPU is going to conduct CET for BHMCT, B.Tech, MCA, LLM, BA/BBA LLB, and MBA form 2020.
The GGSIPU University offers admission in various UG, PG and other courses in the field of Hotel management, engineering, management, law, computer applications, medical, nursing, etc. The IPU CET BHMCT 2020 application form has been released already, where the aspirants will need to register online for the academic programmes of their choice. The GGSIPU will declare the result of IPU CET BHMCT 2020 for BHMCT on June 2020.
|IPU CET BHMCT 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) has changed the Schedule of IPU CET 2020 examination. The University has released an official notification, and As per the latest notification, the IP university has extended the IPU CET BHMCT exam date and deadline of IPU CET BHMCT 2020 Application form.
|CET Name||Last Date for the Application form||CET Exam date||Result/Merit announcement|
|BHMCT||May 2020||May 2020||June 2020|
|B.Tech (Bio-Technology)||2nd week of May 2020||4th week of May 2020||4th week of June 2020|
|B.Tech||3rd week of June 2020||Through JEE Main Paper 1||June 2020|
|B.Sc Nursing||3rd week of May 2020||1st week of June 2020||2nd week of June 2020|
|BBA||1st week of May 2020||2nd week of May 2020||4th week of May 2020|
|BCA||2nd week of May 2020||4th week of May 2020||1st week of June 2020|
|B.Ed||1st week of May 2020||3rd week of May 2020||May 2020|
|M.Tech||1st week of May 2020||2nd week of May 2020||As per CET code|
|BA/ BBA/LLB/ LLM||3rd week of June 2020||Through CLAT||Last week of June 2020|
|MBBS/ BAMS/ BHMS||3rd week of June 2020||Through NEET UG||June 2020|
|MBA (IT)||3rd week of May 2020||1st week of June 2020||2nd week of June 2020|
|MCA||3rd week of June 2020||Through NIMCET||4th week of May 2020|
|MBA||3rd week of June 2020||Through CAT||2nd week of June 2020|
|S.No.||Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|1||BHMCT||Pass in 12th class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject|
For More detailed Information about Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
How to Apply IPU BHMCT form?
Step-1: Online registration
- First, you have to register yourself for IPU CET BHMCT 2020 examination by providing the following basic details– Name, Date of Birth, Religion, Address, Mobile No. Email Id and other personal Details
- candidates will have to upload scanned images of their photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- the Login Id and Password will be generated, once the ID and Password have been received in the candidates’ mail inbox and mobile number’s message box, the aspirants can log in to fill IPU CET BHMCT 2020 application form.
Step-2: Filling the application form
- The online application form filling process is the second step where the aspirants will have to fill their Required details and academic qualification details in the application form
- The Candidates will also need to fill their choice of courses and enter the appearing/appeared entrance examination details.
- Once the Online application form filling process will be successfully done. candidates will have to pay the online Application Fee
Step 3 – Application fee payment
After the successfully fill the application form candidates will have to submit the application fee. The Online Application Fee will be paid through any of the payment options– Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
The Application Fee is Rs. 1000/- for All Category Candidates.
|S.NO.||CET||Subjects of Entrance test|
For More detailed Information about Syllabus: Click Here
IPU CET BHMCT Admit Card will be released in the month of May 2020. Candidates can download IPU CET Admit Card 2020 using their application number and password. IPU CET BHMCT Admit Card will available 1 week prior to the entrance exam. aspirants are required to bring any one of the identification documents along with IPU CET BHMCT Admit Card to the examination centre. In case of any discrepancies in IPU CET BHMCT Admit Card, candidates must get them rectified before IPU CET BHMCT exam.
For More detailed Information about Admit Card: Click Here
The Results for IPU CET BHMCT 2020 examination varies for different programmes. the GGSIPU will declare the result of IPU CET BHMCT for BHMCT on June 2020. Since the university will not hold IPU CET BHMCT for BHMCT courses, the result will be declared for these courses. Aspirants can check and download IPU CET BHMCT result which will be available in the form of a rank list.
The IPU CET BHMCT 2020 Counselling process will start from 1st week of July 2020. Once the Results will declare the qualified Candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of their result. IPU CET BHMCT counselling will be conducted in an online mode for all B.Tech programmes including B.Tech Biotech. IPU CET BHMCT counselling will be held in three rounds followed by a spot round if there are any vacancies left.
For More detailed Information about Counselling Procedure: Click Here
If you have any query drop a comment below. Our Top Expert will serve best possible solution regarding the IPU CET BHMCT 2020 exam.
Best of Luck Asprient…!!
Answer: IPU CET conduct the exam in Offline mode.
Answer: The following procedure:-
1. Visit the official website of IP university.
2. Click on the link “IPU CET 2020 Registration”.
3. Select the exam category from the given choices.
4. Enter the required credentials i.e. personal details and academic details.
5. Upload photograph and signatures of file size less than 80 kb.
Answer: Online mode
Answer: One marks deducted for each incorrect answer.
Answer: IPU University will conduct the IPU CET BHMCT exam.
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.