IPU CET BHMCT 2021: The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) has released the Official Notification and online application form for IPU CET BHMCT 2021. IPU CET BHMCT exam will be conducted online to offer admissions to students in the Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology programme.
Throughout this article, we are providing detailed information about GGSIPU CET BHMCT 2021 entrance exam, like how to fill the online application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, important date, counselling, books, sample paper, previous year paper, cutoff etc.
Download Hand Written Notes for IPU CET BHMCT Examination Click Here
Before we discuss the complete information about the exam, Let’s look at the quick facts about the IPU CET BHMCT 2021 exam.
|Name of Examination||IPU CET BHMCTGGSIPU CET BHMCT|
|Conducting Body||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)|
|Examination level||University level exam|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice questions (MCQs)|
|Commencement of Registration Process||June 08|
|End Date of Registration||August 07, 2021|
|Issuance of Admit card||To be notified|
|GGSIPU CET B.Ed 2021 Exam||To be notified|
|Declaration of GGSIPU CET B.Ed 2021 Result||To be notified|
|Counselling Process Commencement||To be notified|
Get GGSIPU 2021 Counselling Assistance (Call Now) +91-9999672544
Aspirants are advised to read the full detailed information on IPU CET BHMCT 2021 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of IPU CET Hotel Management is given below:
|Age Limit||Must not be more than 21 years or less than 18 years|
|Nationality||A candidate must be a citizen of India|
|Educational Qualification||Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.|
How to fill Application Form?
To apply for IPU CET BHMCT 2021, Candidates can follow these simple steps
- Visit the official website (www.ipu.ac.in)
- Click on “Apply-Online Application Form for Admission 2021-22”
- Read the instructions carefully and register with a personal Email ID and mobile number and generate your Login ID & Password
- Provide all personal and educational details
- Upload documents as per terms (10KB – 100 KB in jpg/ jpeg format only)
- Payment of application fees and take the printout for reference,
Payment for IPU CET BHMCT 2021 Application Form can be made in both online or offline mode. The Board will not accept any application form without prescribed application fees.
- Fees: Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1200.
- Payment Mode: Cash payment (Challan will be generated, and fee may be deposited through cash in any branch of Indian Bank). Net Banking/Credit Card and Debit Card.
The exam pattern of IPU CET BHMCT 2021 specifies various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of items, subjects, sections, etc.
|English Language & Comprehension||25%|
|Logical and Analytical Ability including Computer awareness||30%|
|Knowledge of Accounts / Commerce & Science||20%|
The syllabus for IPU CET BHMCT 2021 test is as follow–
- English Language & Comprehension – (25%)
- General Awareness- (20%)
- Logical and Analytical Ability including Computer awareness- (30%)
- Knowledge of Accounts / Commerce & Science – (20%)
Best Book for IPU CET BHMCT
|Quantitative Aptitude by N.K.Singh (Publisher: Kindle Edition)||Click Here to Buy|
|Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Aggrawal (Publisher: S.Chand Publishing)||Click Here to Buy|
|GGSIPU BHMCT Guide 2021 Paperback – 25 March 2021||A. K. Prasad Deepa Chaudhary, Jesica Khera, Amogh Goel|
|GGSIPU: Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) Entrance Test Guide Paperback – 1 July 2021||RPH Editorial Board|
You have to provide a sample paper that will help you to examine.
|Subject||Sample Paper (Download Here)|
|English Language & Comprehension Sample Paper Set-1||Click Here|
|English Language & Comprehension Sample Paper Set-2||Click Here|
|General Knowledge Sample Paper Set-1||Click Here|
|General Knowledge Sample Paper Set-2||Click Here|
The admit card of IPU CET BHMCT is a crucial document providing details about the candidate, the examination’s timing, the test centre’s address, rules of the study, etc. If the candidates fail to carry the admit card to the exam hall, they won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall and write the test.
Given below steps can be followed by candidates to check the admit card of GGSIPU CET BHMCT 2021:
- Visit the official website (www.ipu.ac.in)
- Now “Already Registered candidates” tab to download the form
- Enter your login credentials
- Admit card of GGSIPU CET BHMCT 2021 will appear on the screen, then the download the admit card for reference
After all, candidates have appeared for the exam, GGSIPU will compile the IPU CET BHMCT 2021 Results and release them on its official website. The scorecard will not be sent via email or post individually to any of the candidates. The University will declare and display the ranks of only those candidates who will qualify in IPU CET BHMCT 2021. The candidates will be called for counselling/admission depending upon the no. of seats available in each programme. The entries will be made only out of these qualified candidates strictly in order of merit.
The cutoff ranks will be announced after the counselling process is over. For every round of counselling, the authority will declare a cutoff. Candidates scoring less than the stated cutoff will not be allowed to attend the counselling rounds.
- The Cutoff score for various participating institutes will be declared independently.
- Merit List will be prepared after the declaration of the cutoff marks.
- Selected Candidate will have to go through the Counselling process for admissions.
Read more: To know More IPU CET BHMCT Cutoff 2021. Click Here
Once the Results declare, the qualified candidates will be called for counselling based on their results. After the post-announcement of the result of counselling, students will have to get their documents verified at the allotted institutions and pay the fee to confirm their admission. Candidates must carry their original certificates and mark sheets for verification. The authorities will notify the schedule of counselling.
Read more: To know more about IPU CET BHMCT Counselling Procedure, Click Here.
Examination Centre once allotted by the University will not be changed, and no request in this regard will be entertained under any circumstances. If the first and second options for the centre are not invoked or due to any other reason, then the candidate will be allocated Delhi Centre.
|1||Delhi NCR||Delhi NCR||Faridabad, Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurugram|
IPU CET BHMCT Useful Resources
|IPU CET BHMCT 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|IPU CET BHMCT 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET BHMCT 2021 Counselling||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Answer: IPU CET conduct the exam in Offline mode.
Answer: The following procedure:-
1. Visit the official website of IP university.
2. Click on the link “IPU CET 2021 Registration”.
3. Select the exam category from the given choices.
4. Enter the required credentials, i.e. personal details and academic details.
5. Upload photographs and signatures of file size less than 80 kb.
Answer: Online mode
Answer: One mark was deducted for each incorrect answer.
Answer: IPU University will conduct the IPU CET BHMCT exam.