IPU CET Law 2020 exam counselling seat matrix 2020 is the number of seats available in various colleges of India. The seat matrix of IPU CET Law 2020 Counselling will help you to choose the college of your dream. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s IPU CET Law 2020 exam Scorecard and will be conducted by the IPU University. IPU CET Law 2020 exam is offered to take admissions into undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD courses. Throughout the article, we are discussing Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University common entrance test seat matrix 2020.
All the candidates are advised to read the full article carefully to get every bit of information related to this examination. One needs to read the Seat Matrix for the IPU CET Law 2020 to get detailed knowledge about the whole IPU CET Law 2020 Exam.
IPU CET Law 2020 Counselling Procedure
Only those Candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination by clearing the cutoff will be invited for central counselling session based on the score obtained in IPU CET Law 2020. There are given the below counselling procedure of IPU CET Law 2020.
- Registration:- Firstly the selected candidates have to fill the registration form through the official website to participate in the counselling.
- Document Verification:- After the registration, they must get their original documents verified along with the one set of self-attested photocopies of the documents.
- Payment:- next, the candidates will have to pay the fee through the can be done either through cash or through net banking/credit or debit card.
- Choice Filling:- It is important to fill the choices for the seat allotment round. The candidates will not be considered for the final seat allotment without filled – in choices and preferences.
- Seat Allocated:- The counselling for allocation of branches to the shortlisted candidates in the based of IPU CET Law 2020.
Important Dates of IPU CET Law 2020 Counselling schedule
1st round counselling process will be started from June 2020. There is given below Important Dates related to IPU CET Law 2020 counselling and seat allotment 2020.
Event Dates (Tentative): IPU CET Law 2020 Entrance Exam May 2020 Declaration of Result of IPU CET Law 2020 May 2020 Round 1 of Counselling June 2020 Round 2 of Counselling July 2020 Round 3 of Counselling July 2020 Spot Round of Counselling August 2020
- IPU CET Law admit card/hall ticket
- Allotment Letter
- IPU CET Law Application Form
- Class XIIth marks sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate (Class Xth marks sheet)
- Scorecard of CET 2020
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Receipt of part payment of the fee
- Character certificate
- IPU CET Law result copy
- Medical fitness certificate (In case of PWD candidates)
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to IPU CET Law 2020 Admission Notification.
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Cut off||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Recommended Books||Click Here|
|Sample Papers||Click Here|
|Previous Year Papers||Click Here|
|Test Series||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Top 10 IP University Law Colleges in Delhi/NCR 2020 (Updated)||Click Here|
|IPU CET Law Participating Institutes 2020:- Admission, Address, Intake Capacity||Click Here|
For any Query related to IPU CET 2020 notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers