The IPU CET LAW cutoff 2018 is the minimum marks prescribed by the board for the selection of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for IPU CET LAW 2018 needs to clear the Cutoff to finally get selected in different courses offered by State level Law Colleges. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
IPU CET LAW Cut-off 2018: Check Institute & Category wise Cutoff
Admission to all these Law colleges is based on the marks scored by an aspirant in IPU CET LAW Exam. Each participating institute makes its own cut-off list and candidate can select their preferred college by clearing the cut-off scores mentioned by each college. Let us explore some basic eligibility criteria required to get admission in these IPU CET Law Participating Institutes.
- For General category: Minimum 55% aggregate marks in class XII or equivalent exam.
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Minimum 50% aggregate marks in class XII or equivalent exam.
- Besides the above-mentioned eligibility criteria for IPU CET Law 2018, a candidate will also need to have passed English, either core or elective or functional as a subject in the 12th standard.
- Candidates who have passed 12th board examination through Open Universities system (Like NIOS) with no basic qualification are not eligible for IPU CET Law 2018 admissions.
IPU CET LAW Cutoff 2018
The cutoff score for IPU CET LAW exam will be officially announced after the counselling phase is gonna get over. Aspirants are advised to check the official website regularly to get updated with latest buzz related to IPU CET LAW Cutoff. Here is the detailed analysis of Cut off Allotment of seats for BA LLB/BBA LLB programme of Round 2.
IPU CET Law Cut off 2017 (College wise)
Admission seekers who want to get admission in different Law Colleges affiliated to IPU must have a look at the previous year GGSIPU BA LLB / BBA LLB Cutoff score. Click the link mentioned below to know more about previous year IPU CET Law Cutoff. (Course wise).
BA LLB /BBA LLB Cut-off Round 2
The candidates applying for IPU CET LAW 2018 are advised to check these important Instructions carefully.
- IPU CET LAW 2018 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the IPU CET LAW 2018 examination.
- Candidate securing highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with the lowest mark will get the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board will not announce the minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Law Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Law Colleges in Bihar.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in IPU CET LAW 2018 Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
IPU CET Law Admission 2018 Important Links
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to IPU CET Law 2018 Admission Notification.
|IPU CET Law Admission 2018 Notification||Click Here|
|IPU CET Law ADMISSION 2018 Eligibility Criteria | Courses| Age | Nationality | Qualification||Click Here|
|IPU CET Law 2018 Syllabus and Paper Pattern||Click Here|
|IPU CET Law 2018 Cut off: Expected and Previous Year||Click Here|
|IPU CET law 2018 Admit Card||Click Here|
|Top 10 IP University Law Colleges in Delhi/NCR 2018 (Updated)||Click Here|
|IPU CET LAW 2018 Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure||Click Here|
|Highly Recommended Books for IPU CET LAW 2018 Exams||Click Here|
|IPU CET Law Participating Institutes 2018:- Admission, Address, Intake Capacity||Click Here|
For further admission related queries, Email us at [email protected] Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!