IPU CET LAW 2020 is one of the most popular Law Entrance Examination in India conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IPU) Delhi. Successful candidates of IPU CET Law Entrance Exam 2020 will be eligible to apply for different Law courses [BA+LLB, BBA+LLB] offered by different Law colleges in Delhi/NCR.
More than 12,000 aspirants will appear for IPU CET Law Exam to get admission in 1700 BA LLB and 660 BBA LLB seats available in various State-level Law Institution. This year IPU CET LAW 2020 Application Form will be available on March 2020, and the Last Date of Submitting the Application Form is not to be declared yet.
|Name of Examination||IPU CET 2020|
|Conducted by||IPU University|
|IPU CET 2020 Exam Date||May 2020|
|Level of IPU CET Examination||University Level|
|Category||Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programs|
|Mode of Exam||offline|
|Duration of Examination||2 Hours 30 minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||150 Question in B.tech|
200 question in B.tech (Biotechnology)
|Languages for the Examination||English|
Why choose IPU CET LAW 2020?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of IPU CET LAW test which will try to give you the answer to the question Why to choose IPU CET LAW Entrance Exam.
- IPU CET LAW scorecard is the mandatory requirement for the admission in 11 Law colleges in Delhi/NCR.
- The Entrance test is your gateway to some of the finest law colleges in Delhi/NCR like Amity Law College, University School of Law and Legal Studies and Chandra Prabhu Jain College of Higher Studies & School.
- Amity law college (one of the Participating College in IPU CET LAW Exam 2020) was ranked at the 12th position in India’s best law college survey conducted by India Today.
So if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about the IPU CET LAW exam. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Indraprastha University Law Entrance examination 2020.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to IPU CET Law 2020 Admission Notification.
|IPU CET Law 2020 Notification||Click Here|
|IPU CET Law 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|IPU CET Law 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|IPU CET Law 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|IPU CET Law 2020 Books||Click Here|
|IPU CET Law 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|IPU CET Law 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|IPU CET Law 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|IPU CET Law 2020 Test Series||Click Here|
|IPU CET Law 2020 Cut-Off||Click here|
|IPU CET Law 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
|IPU CET Law 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on IPU CET LAW Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of IPU CET LAW is given below:
Qualification Required for LLB
candidates must Pass in 12th class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as
Qualification Required for LLM
LL.B Degree as required by the Bar Council of India for Enrollment as an
Advocate or an equivalent Law Degree from a Foreign University, with not less
than 55% marks.
Candidate applying for IP University Law Admission 2020 must be citizens of India.
|1||For all Undergraduate Programmes where entry qualification is 12th pass other than MBBS/BDS||21 years|
|2||For MBBS/BDS||25 years|
|3||For all other Post Graduate Programmes where entry qualification is graduation||35 years|
|4||Bachelor of Vocation||45 years|
|5||BA LLB/BBA LLB||No Age Limit, subject to notification of Bar Council of India or the Honble Court(s) before the commencement of Counselling / Admissions|
***Before applying for the test, all the candidates must make sure that the eligibility criteria as stated here must be met by them.
IPU CET LAW Exam Pattern 2020 – The exam pattern of IPU CET LAW exam specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
|S.No||Subjects||Questions (% Weight)||Marks|
|1.||Legal Aptitude||25% (37.5)||150|
|2.||General Knowledge||25% (37.5)||150|
|4.||English Language and Comprehension||25% (37.5)||150|
- Mode of Examination: Offline mode (Paper-pencil mode).
- Test Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes (150 minutes)
- Number of Questions: 150 questions (MCQ Type)
- Total marks: 600.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong response. Candidates must note that multiple responses of a question will be treated as the wrong answer.
The prescribed syllabus for IPU CET LAW Exam 2020 entrance exam will cover four basic subjects of
- English Language and Comprehension
- General Knowledge
- Legal Aptitude
Let us explore the IPU CET LAW Syllabus for 2020.
|English Language and Comprehension||General Knowledge||Reasoning||Legal Aptitude|
|Use of prepositions, article, etc. |
Sentence Construction Narration Comprehension Vocabulary
|National Culture and History |
Geography and Natural Resources Science and Technology International Affairs
Current National Events
|Numerical Logical||General Legal Awareness Understanding and Application of Legal Principles|
The IPU CET LAW Exam consists of four subjects. The question paper will be based on the syllabus of Intermediate (10+2/equivalent). Good command over General English, Reasoning and Legal Aptitude will help you to crack IPU CET LAW 2020 exam. As per the previous year toppers of IPU CET LAW exam, the Mul mantra of success lies in your “Time management strategy” and these highly recommended books for IPU CET LAW Exam 2020 prescribed by expert and previous year toppers.
IPU CET LAW Application Form 2020 will be released on March 22, 2020. Candidates have to register themselves, fill the application form and pay the prescribed application fee of IPU CET LAW 2020. Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the filled-in application form for all future references.
How to Apply?
To apply for IPU CET LAW 2020, Candidates can follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of IPU CET LAW.
- Click on the link “Apply for IPU CET LAW 2020”.
- Fill the required details such as pre exam academic qualification, personal mailing detail, Personal and guardian details, etc.
- Upload the scanned images one by one in the prescribed specifications.
- Online mode: Candidates can pay the fee for IPU CET LLB 2020 application form using various payment options including Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and Paytm.
- Offline mode: Applicants can pay the fee of IPU CET Law application form 2020 in offline mode also using Bank Challan and Demand Daft or can also be paid in cash at designated counters.
- Candidates are advised that after fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.
Payment for IPU CET LAW 2020 Application Form can be done in both online or offline mode. The Board will not accept any application form without prescribed application fees.
|Category||Application Fee (in INR)|
Application Form Correction
While filling up the application form, Candidates are advised to take ought most care, but if accidentally you made any mistake that differs from the actual data can make the correction after a prescribed time period. The IPU CET LAW 2020 correction window will be open for a few days in the last week of April 2020. This will be the last chance to make corrections in the application form so candidates are advised to make corrections carefully.
IPU CET LAW admit card 2020 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) has issued the admit card of IPU CET Law 2020. The mode of issuing the admit card is online only and Candidates has to login into the official website of IPU CET LAW to download the Admit Card. Candidates have to enter their Registration ID and other mandatory Credential Like DOB, NAME, Security Pin etc to download their admit card. Candidates are advised to preserve the admit card until the time when admission process gets over. Without IPU CET LAW 2020 admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam centre.
The Examination Authority will publish IPU CET LAW result 2020 on its official website. The Date of IPU CET Law results is not to be declared yet. Through IPU CET LAW 2020 result, the candidates can check their correct and incorrect answers with the score. They can also check and print their IPU CET LAW 2020 score report after the completion of the test.
The IPU CET LAW cutoff 2020 is the minimum marks prescribed by the board for the selection of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for IPU CET LAW 2020 needs to clear the Cutoff to finally get selected in different courses offered by State level Law Colleges. IPU CET LAW 2020 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
IPU CET LAW Cutoff Trend
Here is the complete list of Category wise Cutoff trend (Previous Year Cut-off) for Top Law college under IPU CET LAW Entrance Exam.
|IPU CET Law Cutoff|
|Scheduled Caste(SC)||Scheduled Tribe(ST)||Physically Handicapped|
|Amity Law School Noida||1386||9799||NA||NA||4448|
|University School of Law and Legal Studies||237||2349||9106||3883||NA|
|Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies||2000||8408||9683||5616||NA|
- The Cutoff score for various participating institutes will be declared independently.
- Merit List will be prepared after the declaration of the cutoff marks.
- Selected Candidate will have to go through the Counselling process for admissions.
Only those Candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination by clearing the cutoff will be considered for admission. Successful candidates will be invited for counselling session based on the score obtained in IPU CET LAW exam. Candidates can choose their preferred specialisation/branch of study in the particular campus based on
- The cut-off score for the specified specialisation/branch
- Fulfilling the program-specific eligibility criteria for a particular campus and
- Subject to the availability of seats at that point in time.
There are near about 15 Exam centres is assigned where a candidate appearing for IPU CET LAW can give the entrance test. A Candidate is advised to choose the centre wisely without making any mistake as the chosen centre will not be changed in the later stage. The allotment of the examination centre for IPU CET LAW is solely based on the choices made by the candidates at the time of applying. The Board has the authority to change the selected exam centres without any excuses.
List of Top Colleges in India
|Courses Name||Links Here|
|Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BYNS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Nursing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Pharmacy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|LAW Colleges in India||Click Here|
|B.Ed Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Colleges in India||Click Here|
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Abroad Admission 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now