IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry 2021 is one of the most popular Undergraduate level Entrance Examinations in India conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) Delhi, Commonly known as IPU. Successful candidates for IPU B.Tech Lateral Entry Entrance Examination 2021 will be eligible to apply for B.Tech Lateral Entry 2021.
This article will help you to know about various parameters associated with IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry Exam Like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students who want to apply for the entrance are hereby notified to check this complete article carefully.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry 2021 Recruitment Notification.
|Major Notification||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Previous Year paper||Click Here|
|Sample Papers||Click Here|
IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry Brief Description
|Conducting Body||Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry) 2021|
|Name of the Exam||IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry 2021|
|Date of release of Application Form||To be notice|
|Last date to apply online||To be notified|
”We will update you with the status soon.”
Why choose IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry 2021 which will give the answer to the question Why to choose IPU CET B.Tech LEET.
- Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry) conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- It is a Graduate level entrance exam.
- The Entrance test is your gateway to some of the finest Engineering Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about the IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Indraprastha University B.Tech Lateral Entry Entrance Examination 2021.
IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants are advised to read the full detailed information on IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry 2021 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of IPU CET B.Tech LEET is given below:
- Candidate applying for IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry should be an Indian / Overseas Indian / Nepal citizen. Non-Resident Indians and Foreign Nationals are not eligible.
- Aspirants of IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry 2021 should be residents of Delhi/NCR.
- There is a special reservation (a fixed %) for the candidate belonging to Outside Delhi in every participating Engineering college in IPU CET B.Tech LEET.
- The candidate should have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his
admission to the first year of the Course.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC, ST & OBC) are given a relaxation of 2 years on the maximum age.
- The application form along with the requisite fee of Rs.1200/
- Candidate must have Three-years diploma (completed) in any of the following branches of Engg./Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate* from any recognized Diploma awarding institute/university/board recognized by AICTE:- Computer Engg; Automobile Engg; Chemical Engg, Civil Engg, Construction Engg, Electrical Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics, Instrumentation & Control, Mechanical Engg., Maintenance Engg., Plastic Engg., Printing Technology, Production Engg., Public Health & Environmental Engg., Tool & Die Making.
B.Sc. Graduates with 60% marks in aggregate* with pass in Mathematics
as a subject from any recognized University.
***Before applying for the test, all the candidates must make sure that the eligibility criteria as stated here must be met by them.
IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry Exam Pattern
IP University B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2021 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
Exam Pattern For Diploma holders (Code 128)
|Course||Subjects||Number of Question percentage Subjects||Duration|
|LEBTECH (DIPLOMA)||Applied Mechanics||25%||3 Years|
|Computer Awareness and Physics / Chemistry Related Knowledge||25%|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||25%|
****NOTE: Syllabus for CET Code 128 IPU CET LEET, for the prescribed subjects shall be as of Diploma or 10+2 level.
Exam Pattern for B. Sc Degree holders (Code 129)
|Course||Subjects||Number of Question percentage Subjects||Duration|
|B.Sc Level Mathematics||40%||3 Years|
|English (10+2 level)||20%|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||20%|
- Mode of Examination: offline mode.
- Question Paper Type: The questions paper will be of objective type will have essay type questions
- Number of Questions: 150 questions
- A medium of Question Paper: The medium of question paper will be English
- Negative Marking: Negative marking of 1 marks will be done for each incorrect answer.
- Marking Scheme: Each right answer will be credited with 4 marks.
The IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry Entrance exam 2021 is an offline objective written test. It contains topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects based on class 11th and 12th syllabus of CBSE and also questions to asking Reasoning, General Logical Ability, Maths, and General Knowledge. The nature of the questions will be objective in nature, and for each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. One can read and download the complete updated IPU CET Syllabus 2021 by Clicking Here.
IPU CET Admission Form
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry 2021 Admission form.
- One has to visit the official website of IPU CET ( Click here).
- Click on the apply online or register
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
Note: Candidates with Diploma in Architecture are not eligible for lateral
entry to Engineering/Technology degree programme.
IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry Admit Card
The admit card for the IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry 2021 will be released April 2021 (Tentative). The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her IPU CET B.Tech LEET 2021 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download admit card for IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry 2021 Entrance examination.
- Visit IPU CET entrance exam official website
- Click on IPU CET B.Tech LEET Admit Card tab/link
- Enter any two details from – Application Number (6 digits), Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry admit card.
- Take a clear print of IPU CET entrance exam 2021 to admit card.
IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Result
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) Result will be declared in May 2021. The result will release online on the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry 2021.
- Go to the official website of Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET).
- Click on “IPU CET Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry.
IPU CET B.Tech LEET Cutoff 2021
The cutoff ranks will be announced after the counselling process is over. For every round of counselling, the authority will declare a cutoff. Candidates scoring less than the stated cutoff will not be allowed to attend the counselling rounds.
The candidates applying for GGSIPU Delhi are advised to check these important Instruction Related to Cutoff.
- The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the GGSIPU 2021 examination.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of GGSIPU will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/the last rank for different Colleges under GGSIPU.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in GGSIPU 2021 Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Counselling Process
The tentative schedule of counselling together with all will be notified by the University website, after a declaration of the results. Students have to follow the counselling process for the allotment of their preferred institute.
- The counselling will be done on the basis of merit list.
- The list of documents required will also be informed through the detailed counselling schedule.
Applicants should retain a printout of CET application form as proof of identity of the candidate at the time of counselling/admission.
- For MBA, the counselling will be done in online mode only.
- Total 3 rounds will be held and one sliding around.
- The counselling processing fee is Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable).
- On the basis of IPU B.Tech Lateral Entry 2021 Cutoff and the rank obtained by the candidates, they shall be allotted seats into various management colleges affiliated to IP University.
- Each candidate will have to choose from/out of those available when his/her turn will come.
In the case of any irregularities, a candidate is advised to visit the Examination board to get further assistance.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector – 16C Dwarka
Delhi – 110078, India
Phone: +91-11-25302167, 25302168
For any Query related to Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry) notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
JEE Mains 2021 Useful Resources
|JEE Mains 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|JEE Mains 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|JEE Mains 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|JEE Mains 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|JEE Mains 2021 Books||Click Here|
|JEE Mains 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|JEE Mains 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|JEE Mains 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|JEE Mains 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|JEE Mains 2021 Counseling||Click Here|
|JEE Mains 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply