Attention Admission seekers. IPU CET MBA 2018 has announced the next round admission process for the various course. This exam is also called as GGSIPU MBA 2018 Common Entrance Test. Admission Seeker who will be clear the exam will be eligible to take admission in various Management Colleges. In this article, we have come with various FAQ’s that were asked by previous year students while dealing with the various aspects of IPU CET MBA 2018 examination. Just go through the various IPU CET MBA 2018 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS before going for IPU CET MBA 2018 Entrance Exam.
- 1 IPU CET MBA 2018 Frequently Asked Questions
- 2 IPU CET MBA 2018 Brief Description
- 3 IPU CET MBA 2018 Important Links
IPU CET MBA 2018 Frequently Asked Questions
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) conducts by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. GGSIPU conducts the entrance test every year. After clear, the IPU CET 2018 candidate can take admission in various GGSIPU affiliated colleges in various fields such as engineering, management, law, etc. The admission into UG medical & Ayush courses is done through NEET UG score. The examination will be organized on different dates for various courses.
IPU CET MBA 2018 Brief Description
|Conducting Body||Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET MBA) 2018|
|Name of the Exam||IPU CET MBA 2018|
|Online Application Starts From||20 February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||1st May 2018|
|How to apply||Online|
|IPU CET MBA 2018 exam timings||10:30AM – 01:00PM|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||07-Jun-18|
Multiple Program options
- Question: Can a candidate fill the application form for more than one programme?
- Answer: Yes, students have to submit a separate application for each course.
- Question: Is there any negative marking in IPU CET MBA 2018?
- Answer: A Students will be awarded 4 marks for every correct answer and 1 mark deducted for each incorrect answer made by the candidate.
Application Starting Date
- Question: When the application form will be available?
- Answer: 20 February 2018
Date for Exam
- Question: When the IPU CET MBA 2018 be conducted?
- Answer: 26-May-18
Mode of Application
- Question: Do I need to submit post my application?
- Answer: No
Modes of Payment
- Question: What are the various modes of payment for submitting the application fee?
- Answer: Candidates can make the payment via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Paper Language and Pattern
- Question: Is there separate papers for different courses?
- Answer: English
- Question: In case if the application fee is paid more than once then Is it refundable?
- Answer: Yes
- Question: What is the Eligibility Criteria for IPU CET MBA 2018.
- Answer: We have made separate Article For IPU CET MBA 2018 Eligibility Criteria.
- Question: How will get Admit Card of IPU CET MBA 2018?
- Answer: The Admit card for IPU CET MBA 2018 will be released the 19-May-18 On Official Website.
- Question-When IPU CET MBA 2018 Result will be declared?
- Answer- 07-Jun-18
- Question- Can a candidate take the entrance test from any computer?
- Answer- No, There is no option for Computer Base examination.
IPU CET MBA 2018 Important Links
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to IPU CET MBA 2018 Admission Notification.
|IPU CET MBA 2018 Notification||Click Here|
IPU CET MBA Eligibility Criteria
IPU CET MBA 2018 Syllabus and Paper Pattern
|Top MBA Colleges in IP Univerisity||Click Here|
|IPU CET BJMC 2018 Admit Card||Click Here|
|IPU CET MBA 2018 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ,s)||Click Here|
|IPU CET MBA Cut off 2018: Previous Year Cut off (College wise)||Click Here|
For any Query related to IPU CET MBA 2018 notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!!