IPU CET MBA 2018: Admission, Cutoff, Pattern, Syllabus, Books, Counselling
IPU CET MBA 2018 is one of the popular Management Entrance Examination conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) Delhi. Successful candidates for IPU CET MBA Entrance Examination will be eligible to apply for various management and postgraduate management courses offered by different Top IP University MBA colleges in Delhi/NCR.
This article will help you to know about various parameters associated with IPU CET MBA Exam Like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students want to apply for the entrance are hereby notified to check this complete article carefully.
- 1 IPU CET MBA Entrance Examination 2018
- 2 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 IPU CET MBA Exam Pattern 2018
- 4 Recommended Books
- 5 Application Form
- 6 IPU CET MBA Application Fees
- 7 IPU CET MBA Admit Card 2018
- 8 IPU CET MBA Result 2018
- 9 IPU CET MBA Cutoff 2018
- 10 IPU CET MBA Answer Key 2018
- 11 IPU CET MBA Counselling Process 2018
- 12 IPU CET MBA Exam Centre
- 13 IPU CET MBA Important Dates 2018
- 14 IPU CET MBA 2018 Important Links
- 15 Contact Information:
IPU CET MBA Entrance Examination 2018
Why choose IPU CET MBA?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of IPU CET MBA 2018 which will give the answer to the question Why to choose IPU CET MBA Entrance Exam.
- GGSIPU CET MBA scorecard is the mandatory requirement for the admission of more than 10 Top MBA Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
- The Entrance test is your gateway to some of the finest MBA colleges in Delhi/NCR like University School of Management Studies, New Delhi Institute of Management etc.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about IPU CET MBA 2017. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Indraprastha University MBA Entrance Examination 2018.
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on IPU CET MBA 2018 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of IPU CET MBA is given below:
Candidate applying for IPU CET MBA must be citizens of India.
- Aspirants of IPU CET MBA 2018 should be residents of Delhi/NCR.
- There is a special reservation (a fixed %) for the candidate belonging to Outside Delhi in every participating MBA colleges in IPU CET MBA Entrance.
- The age of the candidate should not be beyond 35 years, as on 1 August 2018.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC, ST & OBC) are given a relaxation of 2 years on the maximum age.
MBA(Master of Business Administration)
- Any recognized 3 years or more Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology or any other subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. OR
- Passed the Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Master of Business Administration (Information Technology)
- B.E./B. Tech with a minimum of 60% marks. OR
- M.Sc. (CS), M. Sc. (IT), M.Sc. (Electronics) with a minimum of 60% marks.OR
- MCA with a minimum of 60% marks.
Note: The candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination and waiting for their result declaration can also apply for the test. Such candidates will have to submit an undertaking/self-declaration form at the time of admission.
***Before applying for the test, all the candidates must make sure that the eligibility criteria as stated here must be met by them.
IPU CET MBA Exam Pattern 2018
IPU CET MBA Exam Pattern 2018 – The exam pattern of IPU CET MBA 2018 specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
|S. No.||Subjects||% Weight|
|1||English Language & Comprehension||25%|
|3||Logical And Analytical Ability||25%|
|4||Aptitude Relating To The Field Of Management And For Communication Skills||25%|
The IPU CET MBA Exam consists of four subjects. The question paper will be based on the syllabus prescribed. A good command over General English, Computer awareness and Mathematics will help you to crack IPU CET MBA 2018 exam. As per the previous year toppers of IPU CET MBA Exam, the mul-mantra of success lies in your “Time management strategy” and these highly recommended books for IPU CET MBA 2018 prescribed by expert and previous year toppers.
How to Apply?
To apply for IPU CET MBA 2018, Candidates can follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of IPU CET MBA.
- Click on the link “Apply for IPU CET MBA 2018”.
- Fill the required details such as pre exam academic qualification, personal mailing detail, Personal and guardian details, etc.
- Upload the scanned images one by one in the prescribed specifications.
- Go to the payment gateway section and pay the application fee through debit/credit card or e-challan of Canara/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI etc Bank.
- Candidates are advised that after fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.
Application Form Correction
While filling up the application form, Candidates are advised to take ought most care, but if accidentally you made any mistake that differs from the actual data can make the correction after a prescribed time period.The IPU CET MBA 2018 correction window will be open for few days in the last week of March 2018. This will be the last chance to make corrections in the application form so candidates are advised to make corrections carefully.
IPU CET MBA Application Fees
Payment for IPU CET MBA 2018 Application Form can be done in both online or offline mode. The Board will not accept any application form without prescribed application fees.
|Category||Application Fee (in INR)|
- Cash payment (Challan will be generated and fee may be deposited through cash in any branch of Indian Bank).
- Net Banking/Credit Card and Debit Card.
IPU CET MBA Admit Card 2018
The IPU CET MBA Hall Ticket has been issued and candidates can access the same from this article. The admit card of IPU CET MBA is an important document providing details about the candidate, the timing of the examination, the address of the test centre, rules of the examination, etc. On the day of the test i.e. May 2018. Download Admit Card
IPU CET MBA Result 2018
IP University will declare the result of CET 2018 on June First Week 2018. It will be declared online and a link to check the same will be provided here on this page. The scorecard will not be sent via email or post individually to any of the candidates. The University will declare and display the ranks of only those candidates who will qualify in IPU CET MBA 2018. The candidates will be called for counselling/admission depending upon the no. of seats available in each programme. The admissions will be made only out of these qualified candidates strictly in order of merit. The candidates’ ranks who do not qualify in CET-2018 will not be declared.
IPU CET MBA Cutoff 2018
The cutoff ranks will be announced after the counselling process is over. For every round of counselling, the authority will declare a cutoff. Candidates scoring less than the stated cutoff will not be allowed to attend the counselling rounds.
IPU CET MBA 2018 Cutoff Info Click Here
IPU CET MBA Answer Key 2018
The authority will release the answer keys for the students to check their answers. If any candidate is aggrieved by his/her declared result of CET, he/she may, within a week apply for inspection of his/her OMR answer sheet.
IPU CET MBA Counselling Process 2018
The tentative schedule of counselling together with all will be notified by the University website, after a declaration of the results. Students have to follow the counselling process for the allotment of their preferred institute.
- The counselling will be done on the basis of merit list.
- The list of documents required will also be informed through the detailed counselling schedule.
Applicants should retain a printout of CET application form as proof of identity of the candidate at the time of counselling/admission.
- For MBA, the counselling will be done in online mode only.
- Total 3 rounds will be held and one sliding-round.
- The counselling processing fee is Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable).
- On the basis of IPU MBA 2018 Cutoff and the rank obtained by the candidates, they shall be allotted seats into various management colleges affiliated to IP University.
- Each candidate will have to choose from/out of those available when his/her turn will come.
IPU CET MBA Exam Centre
The test will be held in 15 cities across the nation. The candidates are required to fill the test city in the application form. The choices indicated by the candidates with respect to the Centres shall only be considered as their preferred choices. The allotment of centres will be rearranged if that choice is not available. The list of the test cities along with their city code is tabled below.
|S.No.||Name of City||City Code|
IPU CET MBA Important Dates 2018
Candidates applying for the IPU CET MBA 2018 exam needs to check these important dates related to IPU CET MBA. The given dates are officially announced.
|Exam Schedule||MBA Dates/Timing||MBA (IT) Dates/Timing|
|Initiation of IPU CET MBA 2018 application process||20-Feb-18||20-Feb-18|
|Last date for submission of IPU CET MBA application form 2018||01-May-18||10-Apr-18|
|Issuance of IPU CET MBA admit card 2018||19-May-18||14-Apr-18|
|IPU CET MBA 2018 exam date||26-May-18||21-Apr-18|
|IPU CET MBA 2018 exam timings||10:30AM – 01:00PM||10:30AM – 01:00PM|
|Declaration of the result of IPU CET MBA 2018||07-Jun-18||03-May-18|
IPU CET MBA 2018 Important Links
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to IPU CET MBA 2018 Admission Notification.
|IPU CET MBA 2018 Notification||Click Here|
IPU CET MBA Eligibility Criteria
IPU CET MBA 2018 Syllabus and Paper Pattern
|Top MBA Colleges in IP Univerisity||Click Here|
|IPU CET BJMC 2018 Admit Card||Click Here|
|IPU CET MBA 2018 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ,s)||Click Here|
|IPU CET MBA Cut off 2018: Previous Year Cut off (College wise)||Click Here|
In the case of any irregularities, a candidate is advised to visit the Examination board to get further assistance.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector – 16C Dwarka
Delhi – 110078, India
Phone: +91-11-25302167, 25302168