The GGSIPU CET MCA Cut off 2020 is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the selection of candidates in various MCA colleges accepting IPU Entrance Scorecard in Delhi-NCR. The Merit list of the candidate will be designed on these Cut off scores. Aspirants who apply for the colleges need to clear the Cut off to finally get selected for their dream college. The previous year IPU CET MCA Cut off was based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, and the difficulty level of the examination.
This article will help you to know about various parameters associated with IPU CET MCA Exam Like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students want to apply for the entrance are hereby notified to check this complete article carefully.
Important Notice:- Extension of date till 11th August 2020 for submission of online application form for admission in GGSIPU. Click Here to Know More.
👉Download Hand Written Notes for IPU CET MCA Examination Click Here
IPU CET MCA Useful Resources
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to IPU CET MCA 2020 Admission Notification.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Highlights of Exam
|Name of Examination||IPU CET MCA|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|No. of Seats Available||Approx. 200+|
|In case of firstname.lastname@example.org|
Candidates applying for the IPU CET MCA 2020 exam needs to check these important dates related to IPU CET MCA. The given dates are given below.
|IPU CET MCA Application – Registration Started!||03 March 2020|
|Last date to apply online||11th August 2020|
|Last Date of Editing of Forms already submitted by candidates||14th August 2020 (Announced)|
|IPU Admit Card||7 days before the application|
|IPU CET MCA Exam Date||Announced Soon|
|IPU CET MCA Result||Will be Announced Soon|
GGSIPU CET MCA Cut off
Before we move further, let us have a look at the eligibility criteria and admission procedure to the various MCA Colleges Affiliated to IP University.
|Admission Procedure||Admission to all these colleges is based on the marks scored by an aspirant in IPU CET MCA Exam.|
|Eligibility Criteria||Candidates need to be graduated with at least 50% marks in aggregate from any recognised University and must have studied Mathematics and English (core or elective or functional) at least at the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the CBSE or any other board. Aspirants who have 3 years degree in BCA/BIT/BIS with at least 50% Marks from any recognised University are also eligible to apply.|
|Selection Process||A Student must clear the eligibility criteria set by the university. Also, the students must not have any compartment. The merit list is prepared after the announcement of results.|
IPU CET MCA Cut off 2020 (College wise)
Admission seekers who want to get admission in different MCA Colleges affiliated to IPU must have a look at the previous year MCA Cutoff score. Click the link mentioned below to know more about previous year IPU CET MCA Cutoff. (Course wise
GGSIPU CET MCA Cut off
The candidates applying for GGSIPU Delhi are advised to check these important Instruction Related to GGSIPU Delhi MCA 2020 Cutoff.
- The IP University DELHI 2020 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the GGSIPU 2020 examination.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of GGSIPU will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Colleges under GGSIPU.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in GGSIPU 2020 Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
IPU Counselling 2020
The IPU CET 2020 counselling procedure for the above-mentioned courses will be held online. A candidate has to go through various stages of IPU Counselling 2020 like the process of online registration, choice filling, freezing of the allotted seats and reporting to the institute with documents and fee. The counselling procedure for IPU CET 2020 can be explained by the below flow chart.
Now let us discuss all the phases related to IPU CET 2020 Counselling one by one:
- Payment of Application Fee
- Verification of Documents (Only for Reserved Candidate)
- Choice Filling
- Allocation of Seats
- Freezing of the Allotted Seats
- Withdrawal and Fee Refund
- Reporting of candidates to the allotted College.
- Spot Counselling.
- Filling of vacant seats.
In the case of any irregularities, a candidate is advised to visit the Examination board to get further assistance.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector – 16C Dwarka
Delhi – 110078, India
Phone: +91-11-25302167, 25302168
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. That’s the reason why MERI is known as one of the Topmost college for Management (MBA , PGDM) and IT (MCA) and has been ranked among the top most colleges of GGSIPU.
The IPU CET 2018 for B. Tech was held on 13th May 2018. About 40,600 students appeared for this exam out of which about 34,000 students qualified from the general category. A total of about 39,000 students qualified including all categories(OBC, SC, ST).
A. Sliding round will take place after round 3 and before spot round. Now if you have participated in three rounds of counseling than before spot round you will be shifted upwards to your choices. So now don’t expect much from SPOT ROUND.
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
Top Colleges in India
Never let yourself down😊😊
Keep working Hard✍️
Believe in yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Do you have Any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers