Attention Candidates, ISI Admission Test 2020 Notification, has been released. The ISI Entrance Exam will be held on 20 September 2020. ISI entrance exam is a gateway to get admission in B.Stat (Hons.), B.Math (Hons.), M.Stat, M.Math, MS (QE), MS (QMS), MS (LIS), M.Tech (CS), M.Tech (CRS), M.Tech (QROR), PG Diplomas and Research Fellowships programmes.
Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
The ISI admission test is held at several Centres across the country. Throughout the article, we will discuss the detailed information about ISI Entrance Exam 2020. Get updated information on Age, Nationality, Reservation and Educational Qualification.
The ISI Admission Test 2020 examination, which is conducted by the Indian Statistical Institute (ISI). Through this test, candidates can get admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate course being offered by the Indian Statistical Institute.
Download Hand Written Notes ISI 2020 Examination. Click Here
1. ISI 2020 Useful Resources
2. Quick Facts
3. Important Dates
4. Application Process
5. Eligibility Criteria
6. Exam Pattern
8. Highly Recommended Books
9. Admit Card
10. Answer Key
13. Counselling Procedure
14. Exam Centre
15. Contact Details
16. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
17. List of Top Colleges in India
ISI 2020 Useful Resources
|ISI 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|ISI 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|ISI 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|ISI 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|ISI 2020 Books||Click Here|
|ISI 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|ISI 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|ISI 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|ISI 2020 Cutoff||Click Here|
|ISI 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
Why Choose ISI Admission Test Entrance Exam
Before going to the deep, let us have a look at some of the silent features of ISI Admission Test 2020, which will give you the answers why choose this entrance exam.
- ISI Admission Test 2020 is an examination for admission in any UG and PG Courses.
- ISI Admission Test 2020 application form available online and offline mode.
So, if you already made up your mind to be a part of it, then the very first
thing you have to do is to read the article carefully. You will find all the detailed
information about ISI Admission Test 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam pattern of ISI Admission test.
|Name of Examination||ISI Admission Test 2020|
|Conducted by||ISI (Indian Statistical Institute)|
|ISI Admission Test Exam Date||20 September 2020|
|Level of ISI Admission Test examination||National Level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode|
|Duration of Examination||4 Hours|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
|Languages for the Examination||English|
Want To Study in Top Engineering College (Call Now) +91-9873056333
There are important Dates related to ISI Admission Test Exams, i.e. given below.
|Application form release||20 July 2020|
|Last date for filling the application||25th July 2020|
|Last date to submit the application fee||28th July 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||1st September 2020|
|Exam date||20 September 2020|
|Answer Key Released||2nd October 2020|
|Result announcement||Announced Soon|
How to Apply
Here are the detailed Application procedure given below.
- Admission Seeker can avail the ISI Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form via online mode only.
- Candidate must visit the Official website.
- Fill all the necessary details like Personal, contact, domicile, qualification etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
- After the fee payments, take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
|General Male Category||Rs- 1250/-|
|General Female candidates||Rs- 750/-|
|SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Differently Abled||Rs- 625/-|
ISI Admission Test 2020 application fee can be a summit in both Offline and Online mode. Aspirants may choose from the following method of payment of ISI Admission Test application fee 2020:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Net Banking or UPI
- E-wallet of Common Service Centres or Facilitation Centre
Aspirants should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the ISI Admission Test exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing ISI Admission Test exam is given below:
- For Undergraduate Courses: The candidate must be Qualified in 12th or other equivalent examination with Mathematics and English as subjects.
- For Post Graduate Courses: The candidate must have the 3 year Bachelor degree or BE/B.Tech degree with statistics subject.
Only Indian Candidates are eligible for this exam.
There is no specific age limit to appear in Entrance Test 2018.
Category wise seat reservation
|S. No.||Programme||Total no. of Seats||Category-wise Number of Seats|
|1.||Bachelor of Statistics Honours||50||24||13||7||4||1||1||0|
|2.||Bachelor of Mathematics Honours||50||24||13||7||4||1||1||0|
|3.||Master of Statistics||30||14||8||5||2||1||0||0|
|4.||Master of Mathematics||20||9||5||3||2||1||0||0|
|5.||Master of Science in Quantitative Economics (Delhi)||27||13||7||4||2||1||0||0|
|6.||Master of Science in Quantitative Economics (Kolkata)||18||8||5||3||1||1||0||0|
|7.||Master of Science in Library and Information Science||10||4||3||1||1||1||0||0|
|8.||Master of Technology in Computer Science||35||17||8||5||3||1||1||0|
|9.||Master of Technology in Cryptology and Security||20||9||5||3||2||1||0||0|
|10.||Master of Technology in Quality Reliability and Operations Research||25||12||7||4||1||1||0||0|
|11.||Master of Science in Quality Management Sciences||16||7||5||2||1||1||0||0|
|12.||Post-Graduate Diploma in Statistical Methods and Analytics||30||13||8||5||2||2||0||0|
|13.||Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications||15||7||4||2||1||1||0||0|
Read Also: To Know More About ISI 2020 Eligibility Criteria. Click Here
The ISI Admission Test 2020 will be held offline mode. The questions will be in multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and Descriptive Questions. The exam will be conducted into two sections:-
|S. No||Sections||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Section A||30||30||2 Hours|
|2.||Section B||70||70||2 Hours|
- No. of Question: Total 100 Questions will be asked in the Exam.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through Offline mode
- Marking Scheme: The exam will be held in two Sections. The First sections are of 30 marks, whereas the second section is of 70 marks.
- Negative Marking: No Negative Marking
- Exam Duration: The Exam duration will be 4 hours.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, English, Computer Science.
- Type of Question: The Questions will be in two steps Objective Type and Descriptive type.
Read Also: To know more about ISI 2020 Exam pattern. Click Here
All the syllabus for ISI Admission Test 2020 are given below:
ISI Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus
|1.||Sets, operations on sets||Plane geometry||Measures of angles||Sequences – bounded sequences, monotone sequences, the limit of a sequence|
|2.||Prime numbers, factorisation of integers and divisibility||The geometry of 2 dimensions with Cartesian and polar coordinates||Trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions||Functions, one-one functions, onto functions|
|3.||Rational and irrational numbers||Equation of a line, the angle between two lines, distance from a point to a line||Trigonometric identities including addition formulae, solutions of trigonometric equations||Limits and continuity|
|4.||Permutations and combinations, basic probability||Concept of a Locus||Properties of triangles||Derivatives and methods of differentiation|
|5.||Binomial Theorem||Area of a triangle||Heights and distances||The slope of a curve|
|6.||Logarithms. Polynomials: Remainder Theorem, Theory of quadratic equations and expressions, relations between roots and coefficients.||Equations of circle, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola and equations of their tangents and normals||–||Tangents and normals|
|7.||Inequalities involving arithmetic, geometric & harmonic means||Mensuration||–||Maxima and minima|
|8.||Complex numbers||–||–||Using calculus to sketch graphs of functions|
|9.||Matrices and determinants||–||–||Methods of integration, definite and indefinite integrals, evaluation of area using integrals|
Read Also: To know more about ISI 2020 Syllabus. Click Here
Highly Recommended Books
Here is a given table related to ISI Admission Test 2020 Highly Recommended book, and Candidate needs to follow these books for exam preparation.
|Subject||Essential Books for ISI Admission Test 2020|
|Mathematics||Test of Mathematics at the 10+2 Level by ISI, Study Notes Materials by Sourav Sir’s Classe|
There are Important Tips related to ISI Admission Test 2020, i.e. given below.
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time-table for your preparations.
- Consider the excellent preparation of books and study materials.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
Read also: To know more about ISI 2020 Books. Click Here
ISI Admission Test 2020 Admit Card is released on 1 September 2020. Those Admission seekers who have registered successfully will be able to download the admit card of ISI Entrance Exam 2020 in online mode. The name of the students, exam centre address, timings for the exam and other details will be present on the admit card of ISI Admission Test. It is essential for all student to bring the admit card to the examination centre along with a passport size photograph. Failure to present the admit card at the exam centre of ISI Admission Test 2020 will make the candidates ineligible to attempt the exam.
Given Steps to Download ISI Admission Test Admit Card
- The aspirant can download the admit card from www.isical.ac.in on 1 September 2020.
- After clicking on the link, students will have to submit their ISI Admission Test 2020 registration number and date of birth to login.
- The admit card of ISI Admission Test 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- After checking for any discrepancies, the candidates can download the admit card of ISI Admission Test 2020.
Read also: To Know more about ISI 2020 Admit Card. Click Here
The vital answer key of ISI Admission Test 2020 will be released within a week of examination. ISI Admission Test Answer Key will be published via online mode through the website. The aspirant may have an opportunity for an online challenge against the answer key. All of the right answers to the questions asked in the offline entrance examination of ISI Admission Test 2020 will be present in the answer key.
According to official instruction, ISI Admission Test 2020 result will be declared by the university through online mode. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details. The scores secured by the candidates in the ISI Admission Test 2020 exam will be available in the result. The result of ISI Admission Test 2020 has to be downloaded by the candidates since it will be required during the ISI Admission Test admission process.
Candidate need to follow the following steps for ISI Admission Test Result
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth and Category
- Scores obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Total Marks Secured
- Total Percentile Obtained
- All India Rank
- Category Rank
- Cutoff Score for ISI Admission Test 2020 Counselling
- Qualification Status of the Candidate
|B.Stat||General||UGA 60/120 & UGB 30/80|
|OBC-NC||UGA 62.1/120 & UGB 27/80|
|SC/ST||UGA 55.2/120 & UGB 24/80|
|M.Stat.||General||UGA 67/120 & UGB 31/80|
|OBC-NC||UGA 60.3/120 & UGB 27.9/80|
|SC/ST||UGA 53.6/120 & UGB 24.8/80|
|M.Math||General||MMA score more than 74, a combined average score of more than 55|
|OBC-NC||MMA score more than 66.5, combined average score more than 49.5|
|SC/ST||MMA score more than 59.2, combined average score more than 44|
Read Also: To Know more about ISI 2020 Cutoff. Click Here
After the decleration of result, the list of shortlisted candidates will be published for the candidates. The authority will also publish the merit list of the qualified candidates. On the basis of cut off marks the authority allot the seats.
- Candidates have to download the counselling call letter and present in person on the day of counselling as per the date and time issued at the time of result.
- Have to report the counselling centre at least half an hour of the commencement of the counselling.
- Candidates have to bring the original certificates along with one set of photocopies.
- The admission authority releases the seat allocation and waist for list for the candidates on their website.
- At the time of counselling, candidates have to accept their seats before the deadline given by the authority.
- After accepting the seats, candidates have to verify the documents to get provisional admission. Final admission is given after the fee payment & admission confirmation.
Read also: To Know more about ISI 2020 Counselling Schedule. Click Here
List of ISI Admission Test 2020 Exam Centers.
***Note: The test centres for ISI Admission Test are operational on all the days except Public Holidays and weekly-offs. However, in a few cities mentioned above, the test centre is operational on specific days of the month only.
|Head Office||Indian Statistical Institute, 203 Barrackpore Trunk Road|
Kolkata 700108, India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. You can register online for all programmed through the ISI application portal for Admission in 2020, having URL http://www.isical.ac.in/~admission and follow the guidelines provided there to proceed.
A. No. Only online application is allowed.
A. No. This is not possible since admission tests for all programmed are conducted on the same date
A. There is no such limit. Anyone who satisfies the eligibility conditions can apply
A. No. Change/update is normally permitted only before submission of the application form. However, in case minor changes are required when your Application Status is “Confirmed but not paid”, the HELPDESK may be contacted for assistance.
A. After logging into your account on the ISI Application Portal, please go to the DASHBOARD and select the PREVIEW FORM button. You will be taken to the APPLICATION DETAILS page which has a VIEW option for viewing the form.
A. After logging into your account on the ISI Application Portal, please go to the DASHBOARD and choose the MAKE PAYMENT button.
List of Top Colleges in India
|Courses Name||Links Here|
|Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BYNS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Nursing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Pharmacy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|LAW Colleges in India||Click Here|
|B.Ed Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Colleges in India||Click Here|
Never let yourself down.
Keep Working Hard.
Do you have any Admission-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now