Every year thousands of aspirant from across the Nation eagerly waits for the Recruitment notification of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). As the name itself reflects that the organisation is one of the Leaders in Space Reseach in the world and working with ISRO can give you everything you want. Recently the ISRO has released the advertisement for ISRO Assistant Recruitment 2017. The notification is made for filling up near about 311 Posts (Assistant) and 2 Posts (Upper Division Clerk) in Indian Space Research Organisation. Throughout the article, every aspect related to ISRO Assistant 2017 Recruitment like exam pattern, study material, syllabus, salary offered and best available Books will be Discussed.
In accordance with the ISRO Recruitment Rules, the ISRO holds the supreme authority to conduct a written test for the recruitment of Assistant and Upper Division Clerk in Indian Space Research Organisation. On the results of the recruitment test merit list of finally selected candidate will be published on the official website and newspaper. Let us check out various aspect related to ISRO Assistant and Upper Division Clerk Notification 2017.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
ISRO Assistant Recruitment 2017
Before we go deep with the information let us first have a look at the Major Features of the Assistant in ISRO 2017 notification.
Brief Description of the Job
|Department:||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)|
|Post:||Assistant & Upper division clerk (UDC)|
|Advertisement Number:||ISRO HQ: ICRB:03:2017|
|Advertisement Date:||Jul 11, 2017|
|Last Date for Submission (online):||Jul 31, 2017|
|Pay Scale||25,500/- (Basic) Level 4 as per 7th Pay Commission|
|Recruitment Process||Written test & Skill Test|
|Job Location||Anywhere India|
Job Posting and Vacancy
|Assistant||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)|
|1.||Ahmedabad ISRO||20 Posts||1.||Department of Space Bengaluru||02 Posts|
|2.||Bengaluru ISRO||97 Posts|
|3.||Hyderabad ISRO||27 Posts|
|4.||New Delhi ISRO||04 Posts|
|5.||Sriharikota ISRO||35 Posts|
|6.||Thiruvananthapuram ISRO||89 Posts|
Now let us quickly move to the exam pattern and Syllabus for the ISRO Assistant Recruitment 2017.
ISRO Assistant & UDC 2017 Eligibility Criteria.
Let’s read the eligibility criteria for the recruitment of Assistant & UDC in Indian Space Research Organisation.
Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- Graduation in Arts/Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class, as declared by the University. With,
- Knowledge in the use of Computers.
Note: The prescribed qualification to be acquired on or before 31.07.2017.
- General Category candidates 21 to 26 Years.
- SC/ST Categories is 31 years
- OBC Candidates is 28 years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Note: Central Govt. servants, Ex-Servicemen; Persons with Disabilities; Widows; Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried; Meritorious Sportspersons are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
ISRO Assistant 2017 Exam Pattern.
The Question paper for ISRO Assistant Recruitment 2017 will be of 93 questions. The exam Paper will be divided into two parts. Part 1 and part 2. Let us look into the exam pattern of both the parts in brief.
|Part||Type of Question||No. of question||Marks||Duration|
|Part-A||General English||23||23×3=69||03 Hours|
ISRO Assistant Syllabus 2017
Now let us have a look at ISRO Assistant & UDC Recruitment 2017 Syllabus for Part 1 and Part 2.
|English||General Knowledge||Reasoning||Arithmetic||Computer Literacy|
Fill in the blanks
One word Substitution
Active & Passive Voice
Inventions in the World
Famous Days & Dates
Famous Books & Authors
Similarities and Differences
Verbal and figure.
Coding and decoding
Time & Work
profit & Loss
Simple & Compound Interest
Time & Speed
Problem On Ages
|Computer basic |
MS Excel etc.
Online Test Series & Study Materials
If you have been through the post then it’s time to check the level of your knowledge with these specially designed test series on General Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and other High Valued Subjects.
Free Online Test for Aptitude, Reasoning, Computer Awareness, General Knowledge etc. Click Here
Download Free Study Material and Notes:
- General Knowledge and General Studies: Click Here
- English Language: Click Here
- Study Material and Notes of Computer Science Free!! Click Here
ISRO Assistant 2017 Application Fee
Application fee for the ISRO Assistant & UDC Recruitment 2017 is as followed.
- General/UR Candidates have to pay Rs. 100 ‘Online’ using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
- Candidates can also pay‘Offline’ through SBI Bank Challan.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD and Women candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
Mode of Payment
- Candidate applying for the post can directly pay the application fees online (Using Debit/Credit/Net-Banking) by visiting www.isro.gov.in between 11-07-2017 and 31-07-2017.
- You can also pay the fee through SBI challan.
Note: Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance. All women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Handicapped categories are exempted from paying the application fee, as per the government orders.
How to apply for ISRO Assistant 2017 Jobs
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the ISRO Assistant Recruitment 2017. No Offline form will be entertained.
- One has to go to the official website of ISRO between 11-07-2017 and 31-07-2017.
- There you will be redirected to the online application page (Click here to apply).
- The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated.
- Scanned copies of latest passport sized Photograph and Signature of the candidates in the prescribed file size is required to be uploaded in the application.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be provided in the application CORRECTLY and compulsorily.
- On successful submission of the application, an email confirmation regarding submission shall be sent to the candidate’s registered email id.
- However, the completion of application procedure is subject to receipt of ‘application fee’ (if applicable.).
- The application is non-editable and details cannot be edited, once the application is registered. Hence, candidates are advised to verify whether, all the details entered in the application are correct, before final submission of the application.
- Take 2-3 copies for the future reference.
ISRO Assistant 2017 Exam Dates
Hope the information we have provided will help you to answer all the queries related to ISRO Assistant Recruitment 2017. Now let us have a look at the important dates related to the examination.
|1.||Starting Date of Online Application||11-07-2017|
|2.||Last Date of Online Application||31-07-2017|
|3.||Release of Admit Card||Nov 2017|
|4.||Date of Written Test||15-10-2017|
ISRO Assistant 2017 Exam Centers
There are only nine authorised exam centres for this exam. Written test will be held on these mentioned cities of India.
- Cut Off Score for the ISRO Assistant-UDC | Last Year Cut off
- Previous Year Question Papers for ISRO Assistant and UDC Recruitment 2017
- Syllabus of ISRO Assistant & UDC 2017 | Subject wise Divided Syllabus
- ISRO Assistant Salary | Allowances | Grade Pay and Deductions
- ISRO Assistant & UDC Recruitment 2017 Books | Study Materials | Online Test Series
For any Query related to ISRO Assistant Recruitment 2017, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the best preparation Strategy for ISRO Assistant 2017 Recruitment.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!