ITI Delhi Admission 2020 is one of the most popular online Admission platforms for Full-Time Certificate Courses offered by Government of NCT of Delhi. The Department of Training and Technical Education ( Government of NCT of Delhi) in its endeavour to provide technical and skilled manpower suited to various needs of industry, is implementing the Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS). The idea behind CTS is to impart training in technical and industrial skills through Industrial Training Institutes spread all over Delhi.
Every year Thousands of aspirants took admission in various ITI colleges of Delhi Govt. for a dozen of ITI Courses. There are 19+ Government ITI’s having 10323 seats for the session 2020-21 in 46 different trades affiliated with National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT). Along with, Multi-Sectorial Development Plan for minority women at ITI, Nand Nagri, for which offline admission will also be conducted for minority Seats.
Latest Update: ITI Delhi 2020 Admission Online Registration Form released from
10 August -13th September 2020
1. Why ITI is Good Option After 10th
2. Programmes Offered Under ITI Delhi
3. Eligibility Criteria
4. Application Form
6. Seat Allocation
7. Fee Structure
8. List of ITI Institution in Delhi
9. List of Top Colleges in India
|Online Registration Start||10th August 2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration||13rd September 2020|
|Last Date for online verification||18th September 2020|
|Last Date to Fill Choice||20th September 2020|
|Estimated Rank Performance||21st September 2020|
|Publish of FIRST round Seat Allotment Result||–|
Why ITI is Good Option After 10th
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the good thing of ITI Courses After 10th.
Why Choose ITI Courses?
- ITI certificate holders are able to do the job in many sectors, they already trained at the initial level.
- 46+ high-class courses being offered by more than 19 Institutions in Delhi.
- Delhi Govt.’s ITI college has the tie-up with more than 50 reputed companies.
- ITIs are functioning under the administrative control of the respective State Govt./UTs.
- The period of training for various trades varies from one year to two years and the entry qualification varies from the 8th to12th class pass, depending on the requirements of admission in different trades.
- Training in Govt. ITIs is provided at the nominal fee with the library, sports and medical facilities etc.
- Syllabi of various trades are periodically revised to keep pace in tune with changes in technology.
- Seats are reserved for SC/ST, OBCs, Differently able and women candidates as per norms.
Programmes Offered Under ITI Delhi
The ITI Colleges in Delhi offers some of the best Engineering and Non-Engineering programs with out of the box Placement assistance. The trainees, after completion of the training period, are required to appear in the Final Trade Test conducted by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council of Vocational Training. The successful trainees are awarded National Trade Certificate/State Trade Certificate. Here is the complete list of all the ITI programs offered by Delhi ITI.
List of ITI Courses
Check out the details of a few of the Hottest courses offered under ITI Delhi.
- Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)
- Basic Cosmetology (2 Sem)
- Commercial Art (2 Sem)
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Desk Top Publishing Operator
- Digital Photographer (2 Sem)
- Draughtsman (Civil: 4 Sem)
- Dress Making (2 Sem)
- Electronic Mechanic (4 Sem)
- Fashion Design & Technology
- Food & Beverages Service Assistant
- Craftsman Food Production (General)
- Health Sanitary Inspector ETC.
Check out all the Courses: List of All ITI Courses under Delhi Govt. Institution.
Read also: 5 way to verify school mark sheet in India
Admission eligibility qualification required for full-time certificate courses (2 Sem. /4 Sem.) in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI’s) under National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) & State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) are given below:
|Trade Name||Eligibility Criteria||Course Duration|
|General Carpenter||Class 8th pass||2 Sem|
|Sheet Metal Worker||2 Sem|
|Painter General||4 Sem|
|Basic Cosmetology||Class 10th pass or it is equivalent||2 Sem|
|Desk Top Publishing Operator||2 Sem|
|Digital Photographer||2 Sem|
|Commercial Art||2 Sem|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||2 Sem|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||4 Sem|
|Electronic Mechanic||4 Sem|
|Fashion Design & Technology||2 Sem|
|Dress Making||2 Sem|
|Food & Beverages Service Assistant||2 Sem|
|Refrigeration and Air- Conditioning||4 Sem|
|Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances||4 Sem|
|Sewing Technology||2 Sem|
|Steel Fabricator||2 Sem|
|Food Production (General)||2 Sem|
|Health Sanitary Inspector||2 Sem|
|Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)||2 Sem|
|Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)||2 Sem|
|Technician Power Electronic Systems||4 Sem|
|Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)||2 Sem|
|Textile Designing||2 Sem|
|Draughtsman (Mechanical)||Class 10th pass under 10+ 2 educational system with Maths and Science or its equivalent||4 Sem|
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||2 Sem|
|Instrument Mechanic||4 Sem|
|Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance||4 Sem|
|Information Technology||4 Sem|
|Mechanic Auto Body Painting||2 Sem|
|Mechanic Auto Body Repair||2 Sem|
|Machinist (Grinder)||4 Sem|
|Mechanic Diesel||2 Sem|
|Mechanic Motor Cycle||2 Sem|
|Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics||2 Sem|
|Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)||4 Sem|
|Tool & Die Maker (Dies & Molds)||4 Sem|
|Mechanic Medical Electronics||4 Sem|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||4 Sem|
|Interior Design & Decoration||Class 10th pass under 10+ 2 educational system with 40% marks individually in Math and Science or its equivalent||2 Sem|
|Architectural Assistant||2 Sem|
- Minimum age limit is a minimum of 14 years for all the candidates as on 01-08-2019.
- No Upper age limit is prescribed for the candidates seeking admission in Government ITIs/BTC.
All the candidates shall be required to submit a Medical Fitness Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner as per Annexure- I at the time of admission.
NOTE: Admission of the candidate shall stand cancelled ab-initio if any information supplied or document submitted is proved to be false/ fake at any stage even after admission.
ITI Delhi Application Form 2020 will be available online from 10 August 2020. Candidates have to register themselves, fill the application form and pay the prescribed application fee of ITI Admission 2020. Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the filled in the application form for all future references.
How to Apply
One needs to prepare or collect these mentioned documents before filling the ITI Delhi 2020 Application Form.
1. The candidates can register for online admission from http://www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in.
2. The Registration form should be filled-up carefully in ENGLISH language only as per the instructions.
3. Only one Registration form is to be filled to apply in different trades/ITIs.
4. Mobile number and E-mail ID are compulsory for registration.
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Sub Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- The inmate of Orphanage certificate registered with Delhi Government
- Certificate from BDO regarding school and residence of candidate located in a rural area of Delhi. (If Applicable)
- Qualifying Certificate of candidates
- Undertaking by Candidate (Compulsory)
Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking may be used for making payment of Registration fee of Rs 200/- at the time of registration.
Candidates applying for Delhi ITI 2020 Admission need to check these important dates related to Delhi ITI Admission 2020. All Dates are officially announced.
|Admission Schedule||Dates (Announced)|
|Application form commences/ choice filling & fee payment||10th August 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||13th September 2020|
|Verification process||18th September 2020|
|Tentative display of rank||20th September 2020|
|Final rank list display||21st September 2020|
|1st round seat allotment result||–|
|1st round reporting at ITIs||–|
|2nd round seat allotment result||–|
|2nd round reporting at ITIs||–|
|3rd round seat allotment result||–|
|3rd round reporting at ITIs||–|
|3rd counselling reporting||–|
|4th round seat allotment result||–|
|4th round reporting||–|
After online submission of Application Form, a candidate shall have to visit the nearest Govt. ITI for the verification. One must carry his/her original documents for verification along with a copy of all the relevant documents (self-attested) by the candidate to be submitted at the time of verification to the Government ITI. The ITI Delhi 2020 Counselling Process can be understood in the following manner.
- The tentative rank list would be prepared on the basis of Marks / Grades obtained by the Candidate in the qualifying examination. The candidate must thoroughly check his details in the list and if he finds anything incorrect then he must come in person at Help-Desk of the ITI wherever he has verified & submitted his/her documents. Corrections / Objection if any, to be submitted within the stipulated time as per schedule provided on the website.
- The final rank list would be displayed after incorporating the valid correction. Candidates are advised to thoroughly check their details in the tentative merit list and after that candidate won’t get any chance to correct his data.
- Thereafter candidate has to log in and now the candidate can fill the various trade/ITI choices available as per his/her eligibility in order of preference (i.e. preferred trade/ITI choice to be given as 1st preference and followed by least preferred choices. There is no restriction in a number of choices and a candidate can fill as many choices as she/he likes from the available choices.
- After filling the choices, the candidate must save the filled choices by Save Choice or Save & Exit button.
- Thereafter, in the First Round of Counselling, the seat would be allotted to the candidates by considering their rank, category, sub-category as per choice filled where the seat is available. The Candidates can generate and get the printout of his/her own Allotment Letter by login on the website within the stipulated time.
- The selected candidate of counselling MUST report with a printout of downloaded
- “Allotment Letter” and deposit full fee in cash to the allotted ITI for accepting the admission (up-gradation or freezing trade); otherwise his/her registration would not be considered for subsequent Rounds of Counselling for admission.
- Candidates are advised to frequently check the official website of Delhi ITI for online counselling and other details.
Seat Allocation Policy in Delhi ITI Admission 2020
A Candidate applying for Delhi ITI 2020 is advised to go through these reservations and seat allocation schemes directed by Government of Delhi.
|1.||Candidates passing qualifying examination from Delhi Schools.||90%|
|2.||Candidates passing qualifying examination from other states Schools.||9%|
|3.||Wards of J&K migrants, (has to be registered with D.C. Office Delhi).||1%|
Category-Wise Reservation Policy
|1.||Female Candidates (All Co-ed ITI’s)||30%|
|4.||Other Backwards Classes||15%|
Other Reservation Policies
- Physically disabled as defined under the Person with Disabilities Act, 1995 including Dyslexia will have to get their candidature fitness certificate by VRC in the Prescribed Pro-forma, given at Annexure VI (3%).
- Defence Personnel: reserved for widows/wards of Military/Para-Military personnel (CRPF, ITBP, BSF, CISF, NSG & Assam Rifles) in the following order of preference: 5%
- NCC Cadets: These seats are reserved on the basis of inter merit among the National Cadet Corps certificate holders of a given certificate level. Candidates with ‘C’ Certificate will be given higher priority over those candidates having ‘B’ certificate, which in turn, will be given a higher priority over those with ‘A’ Certificate: 1%**
- Staff Wards of non-transferrable staff of all institutions functioning under the Department of Training and Technical Education: 1%*#
Wards of Delhi Police and Govt. of NCT of Delhi employees: 2.5%$
- Direct admission to inmates of Social Welfare valid licensed institutes including Bal Sahyog.
Note: -Candidates seeking admission under Defence Personnel quota will have to get their candidature certified by any of the following authorities in the prescribed Pro-forma given at Annexure VII.
Fee Structure of Government ITIs/btc.
Here in this section, you can get the complete information about ITI Delhi fee structure to let’s have a look.
List of ITI Institution in Delhi
There are total 19 ITI Colleges in Delhi under the umbrella of Government of NCT of Delhi:
|S.N||Institution Name & Address|
|1.||ITI, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012 (Hostel facilities available)|
|2.||ITI, Arab-KiSarai, Nizamuddin, New Delhi- 110013|
|3.||ITI Shahdara, Delhi- 110095 (Co-educational)|
|4.||Sir C.V. Raman ITI, DheerPur, Delhi – 110009 (Co-educational)|
|5.||ITI, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017 (Co-educational)|
|6.||ITI, Jail Road, (Opposite Tihar Jail), New Delhi- 110064 (Co-educational)|
|7.||ITI, Jahangir Puri, K-Block, Jahangir Puri, Delhi-110033 (Co-educational)|
|8.||ITI, Nand Nagri, (Near DTC Bus Depot), Delhi- 110093 (Co-educational)|
|9.||Dr. H.J. Bhabha ITI, Khichripur, Mayur Vihar Phase I, Delhi- 110091 (Co-educational)|
|10.||Ch. Brahm Prakash ITI, Jaffarpur, Delhi-110048 (Co-educational)|
|11.||Lala Hans Raj Gupta ITI, DSIDC Industrial Complex, Narela, Delhi-110040 (Co-educational)|
|12.||Veer Savarkar Basic Training Centre, Pusa, New Delhi- 110 012 (Co-educational)|
|13.||ITI Mangolpuri, S-Block, Industrial Area Mangolpuri, Delhi-110 083|
|14.||Jija Bai ITI for Women Siri Fort (Near Siri Fort Auditorium) August Kranti Marg, New Delhi- 110049|
|15.||Savitri Bai Phule ITI for Women, Gokhale Road, Mori Gate, Delhi –110006|
|16.||ITI for Women, Tilak Nagar (Near Tilak Nagar, Metro Station), New Delhi – 110 018|
|17.||ITI for Women, Vivek Vihar, Delhi – 110 095.|
|18.||Extension Centre of ITI Jail Road, Old Employment Exchange Building, Hastsal, New Delhi.- 110049 (Only for women)|
|19.||Multi-Sectorial Development Project (MSDP), ITI for Women Nand Nagri (Near DTC Bus Depot), Delhi-110093 (Minorities|
After the successful completion of the ITI courses, One can be hired by various government and private organisation. You can also set up your own Firm after a few years of experience.
ITI Delhi Admission Brochure
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Candidates must have passed 8th or 10th in the respective subjects to apply for Delhi ITI admission.
A. The candidate must be a minimum of 14 years old to apply for the admission process.
A. The counselling will be conducted via online mode.
A. Department of Training & Technical Education conducts Delhi ITI admission.
A. Official website of Delhi ITI is itidelhiadmissions.nic.in.
List of Top Colleges in India
|Courses Name||Links Here|
|Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BYNS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Nursing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Pharmacy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|LAW Colleges in India||Click Here|
|B.Ed Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Colleges in India||Click Here|
Best of Luck…!! 👍👍👍
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers