ITI Delhi Admission 2021 is one of the most popular online Admission platforms for Full-Time Certificate Courses offered by the Government of NCT of Delhi. The Department of Training and Technical Education ( Government of NCT of Delhi), in its endeavour to provide technical and skilled human resources suited to various industry needs, is implementing the Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS). The idea behind CTS is to impart training in technical and industrial skills through Industrial Training Institutes spread all over Delhi.
Every year, thousands of aspirants took admission to various ITI colleges of Delhi Govt. for a dozen ITI Courses. There are 19+ Government ITI’s having 10323 seats for the session 2021-22 in 46 different trades affiliated with National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT). The Multi-Sectorial Development Plan for minority women at ITI, Nand Nagri, for offline admission will also be conducted for minority Seats.
Latest Update: Delhi ITI 2021 Application Form has been released from 15th July 2021.
1. Why ITI is a Good Option After 10th
2. Programmes Offered Under ITI Delhi
3. Eligibility Criteria
4. Application Form
6. Seat Allocation
7. Fee Structure
8. List of ITI Institution in Delhi
Delhi ITI Admission Important Dates
The applicants must be aware of the important dates of Delhi ITI Admission 2021. The table below lists all the tentative upcoming dates for Delhi ITI Admission 2021.
|Registration Process Start||July 15, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for Admission||August 8, 2021|
|Verification & Choice Filling Last Date||August 13 & 15, 2021|
|Tentative Rank Release Date||16th August 2021|
|Online Submission of objections/correction by Candidates, against Tentative Rank||17th August to 18th August 2021|
|Final Rank Release Date||23rd August 2021|
|1st Round Seat Allotment Result||26th August 2021|
|First-round Reporting and as per allotted seat list||30th August to 01st September 2021|
|First Round Fee submission (Freeze candidates)||30th August to 03rd September 2021|
|Display of vacant seat position after the first round of seat allotment||04th September 2021|
|Reshuffling of trades/ITI||04th September to 07th September 2021|
|Publish of Second Round Seat Allotment Result||10th September 2021|
|Second round Reporting as per allotted seat list||13th September to 15th September 2021|
|Second Round Fee submission (Freeze candidates)||13th September to 17th September 2021|
|Display of vacant seat position after the second round of seat allotment||18th September 2021|
|Reshuffling of trades/IT||18th September to 21st September 2021|
|Publish of Third round Seat Allotment Result||24th September 2021|
|Third round Reporting as per allotted seat list||27th September to 29th September 2021|
|Third Round Fee submission (Freeze candidates)||27th September to 01st October 2021|
|Display of vacant seat position after the third round of seat allotment||03rd October 2021|
|Reshuffling of trades/ITI||03rd October to 05th October 2021|
|Publish of Fourth round Seat Allotment Result||08th October 2021|
|Fourth round Reporting as per allotted seat list||11th October to 13th October 2021|
|Fourth Round Fee submission (Freeze candidates )||11th October to 15th October 2021|
ITI Delhi Application Form 2021 will be available online from 15th July 2021. Candidates have to register themselves, fill the application form and pay the prescribed application fee of ITI Admission 2021. Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the filled-in application form for all future references.
How to Apply
One needs to prepare or collect these mentioned documents before filling the ITI Delhi 2021 Application Form.
1. The candidates can register for online admission from http://www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in.
2. The Registration form should be filled up carefully in ENGLISH language only as per the instructions.
3. Only one Registration form is to be filled to apply in different trades/ITIs.
4. Mobile number and E-mail ID are compulsory for registration.
Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking may be used for making payment of the registration fee of Rs 200/- at the time of registration.
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Sub Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- The inmate of Orphanage certificate registered with Delhi Government
- Certificate from BDO regarding school and residence of candidate located in a rural area of Delhi. (If Applicable)
- Qualifying Certificate of candidates
- Undertaking by Candidate (Compulsory)
Why ITI is Good Option After 10th
Before we go in deep, let us look over some of the good things about ITI Courses After the 10th.
Why Choose ITI Courses?
- ITI certificate holders can do the job in many sectors; they already trained at the initial level.
- 46+ high-class courses being offered by more than 19 Institutions in Delhi.
- Delhi Govt.’s ITI college has a tie-up with more than 50 reputed companies.
- ITIs are functioning under the administrative control of the respective State Govt./UTs.
- The period of training for various trades varies from one year to two years. The entry qualification varies from the 8th to12th class pass, depending on admission requirements in different trades.
- Training in Govt. ITIs is provided at a nominal fee with the library, sports and medical facilities etc.
- Syllabi of various trades are periodically revised to keep pace in tune with changes in technology.
- Seats are reserved for SC/ST, OBCs, Differently able and women candidates as per norms.
Programmes Offered Under ITI Delhi
The ITI Colleges in Delhi offers some of the best Engineering and Non-Engineering programs with out of box Placement assistance. After completing the training period, the trainees are required to appear in the Final Trade Test conducted by the National Council for Vocational Training/State Council of Vocational Training. The successful trainees are awarded National Trade Certificate/State Trade Certificate. Here is the complete list of all the ITI programs offered by Delhi ITI.
List of ITI Courses for Class 10th
Given below the list of some ITI courses that candidates can pursue after completing their class 10th, have a look:
|Name of the Course||Stream||Duration|
|Tool & Die Maker Engineering||Engineering||3 years|
|Draughtsman (Mechanical) Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Diesel Mechanic Engineering||Engineering||1 year|
|Draughtsman (Civil) Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Pump Operator||Engineering||1 year|
|Fitter Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Motor Driving-cum-Mechanic Engineering||Engineering||1 year|
|Turner Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Dress Making||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Manufacture Foot Wear||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Information Technology & E.S.M. Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Secretarial Practice||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Machinist Engineering||Engineering||1 year|
|Hair & Skin Care||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Refrigeration Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Fruit & Vegetable Processing||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Mech. Instrument Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Bleaching & Dyeing Calico Print||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Electrician Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Letter Press Machine Minder||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Commercial Art||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Leather Goods Maker||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Hand Compositor||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Mechanic Radio & T.V. Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Mechanic Electronics Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Surveyor Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Foundry Man Engineering||Engineering||1 year|
|Sheet Metal Worker Engineering||Engineering||1 year|
List of ITI Courses after 8th
Given below the list of some ITI courses that candidates can pursue after completing their class 8th, have a look:
|Name of the Course||Stream||Duration|
|The weaving of Fancy Fabric||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Wireman Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Cutting & Sewing||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Pattern Maker Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Plumber Engineering||Engineering||1 year|
|Welder (Gas & Electric) Engineering||Engineering||1 year|
|Book Binder||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Carpenter Engineering||Engineering||1 year|
|Embroidery & Needle Worker||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Mechanic Tractor||Non-engineering||1 year|
Read also: 5 ways to verify school mark sheets in India
Admission eligibility qualifications required for full-time certificate courses (2 Sem. /4 Sem.) in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI’s) under National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) & State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) are given below:
|Marks Criteria||Students should secure 40% marks in their qualifying exam. Students must have Mathematics and Science subjects in their qualification exam.|
|Nationality||Indian Students will be eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||The minimum age limit is a minimum of 14 years for all the candidates as of 01-08-2020.|
No Upper age limit is prescribed for the candidates seeking admission in Government ITIs/BTC.
|Qualification||Students must have passed 8th or 10th class or its equivalent from any recognized board.|
|Trade Name||Eligibility Criteria||Course Duration|
|General Carpenter||Class 8th pass||2 Sem|
|Sheet Metal Worker||2 Sem|
|Painter General||4 Sem|
|Basic Cosmetology||Class 10th pass or it is equivalent||2 Sem|
|Desk Top Publishing Operator||2 Sem|
|Digital Photographer||2 Sem|
|Commercial Art||2 Sem|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||2 Sem|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||4 Sem|
|Electronic Mechanic||4 Sem|
|Fashion Design & Technology||2 Sem|
|Dress Making||2 Sem|
|Food & Beverages Service Assistant||2 Sem|
|Refrigeration and Air- Conditioning||4 Sem|
|Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances||4 Sem|
|Sewing Technology||2 Sem|
|Steel Fabricator||2 Sem|
|Food Production (General)||2 Sem|
|Health Sanitary Inspector||2 Sem|
|Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)||2 Sem|
|Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)||2 Sem|
|Technician Power Electronic Systems||4 Sem|
|Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)||2 Sem|
|Textile Designing||2 Sem|
|Draughtsman (Mechanical)||Class 10th pass under 10+ 2 educational system with Maths and Science or its equivalent||4 Sem|
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||2 Sem|
|Instrument Mechanic||4 Sem|
|Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance||4 Sem|
|Information Technology||4 Sem|
|Mechanic Auto Body Painting||2 Sem|
|Mechanic Auto Body Repair||2 Sem|
|Machinist (Grinder)||4 Sem|
|Mechanic Diesel||2 Sem|
|Mechanic Motor Cycle||2 Sem|
|Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics||2 Sem|
|Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)||4 Sem|
|Tool & Die Maker (Dies & Molds)||4 Sem|
|Mechanic Medical Electronics||4 Sem|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||4 Sem|
|Interior Design & Decoration||Class 10th pass under 10+ 2 educational system with 40% marks individually in Math and Science or its equivalent||2 Sem|
|Architectural Assistant||2 Sem|
After online submission of the Application Form, a candidate shall have to visit the nearest Govt. ITI for the verification. One must carry their original documents for verification and a copy of all the relevant documents (self-attested) by the candidate to be submitted at the time of verification to the Government ITI. The ITI Delhi 2021 Counselling Process can be understood in the following manner.
- Corrections / Objection, if any, to be submitted within the stipulated time as per schedule provided on the website. The tentative rank list would be prepared based on Marks / Grades obtained by the Candidate in the qualifying examination. The candidate must thoroughly check his details in the list, and if he finds anything incorrect, he must come in person at the Help-Desk of the ITI wherever he has verified & submitted their documents.
- The final rank list would be displayed after incorporating the valid correction. Candidates are advised to check their details in the tentative merit list thoroughly, and after that, the candidate won’t get any chance to correct his data.
- Thereafter, the candidate has to log in. Now, the candidate can fill the various trade/ITI choices available as per their eligibility in order of preference (i.e. preferred trade/ITI choice to be given as 1st preference and followed by least preferred choices. There is no restriction in the number of choices, and a candidate can fill in as many choices as they like from the available choices.
- After filling the choices, the candidate must save the filled choices by Save Choice or Save & Exit button.
- Thereafter, in the First Round of Counselling, the seat would be allotted to the candidates by considering their rank, category, sub-category as per choice filled where the seat is available. The Candidates can generate and get the printout of their own Allotment Letter by login into the website within the stipulated time.
- The selected candidate of counselling MUST report with a printout of downloaded.
- “Allotment Letter” and deposit full fee in cash to the allotted ITI for accepting the admission (up-gradation or freezing trade); otherwise, their registration would not be considered for subsequent Rounds of Counselling for admission.
- Candidates are advised to frequently check the official website of Delhi ITI for online counselling and other details.
Seat Allocation Policy in Delhi ITI Admission 2021
A Candidate applying for Delhi ITI 2021 is advised to go through these reservations and seat allocation schemes directed by the Government of Delhi.
|1.||Candidates passing qualifying examination from Delhi Schools.||90%|
|2.||Candidates passing qualifying examinations from other states Schools.||9%|
|3.||Wards of J&K migrants (has to be registered with D.C. Office Delhi).||1%|
Category-Wise Reservation Policy
|1.||Female Candidates (All Co-ed ITI’s)||30%|
|4.||Other Backwards Classes||15%|
Other Reservation Policies
- Physically disabled as defined under the Person with Disabilities Act, 1995, including Dyslexia, will have to get their candidature fitness certificate by VRC in the Prescribed Pro-forma, given at Annexure VI (3%).
- Defence Personnel: reserved for widows/wards of Military/Para-Military personnel (CRPF, ITBP, BSF, CISF, NSG & Assam Rifles) in the following order of preference: 5%
- NCC Cadets: These seats are reserved based on merit among the National Cadet Corps certificate holders of a given certificate level. Candidates with a ‘C’ Certificate will be given higher priority over those candidates having ‘B’ certificate, which in turn, will be given a higher priority over those with ‘A’ Certificate: 1%**
- Staff Wards of non-transferrable staff of all institutions functioning under the Department of Training and Technical Education: 1%*#
Wards of Delhi Police and Govt. of NCT of Delhi employees: 2.5%$
- Direct admission to inmates of Social Welfare valid licensed institutes including Bal Sahyog.
Note: -Candidates seeking admission under the Defence Personnel quota will have to get their candidature certified by any of the following authorities in the prescribed Pro-forma given at Annexure-VII.
Fee Structure of Government ITIs/btc.
Here in this section, you can get the complete information about the ITI Delhi fee structure so let’s look.
List of ITI Institution in Delhi
There is a total of 19 ITI Colleges in Delhi under the umbrella of the Government of NCT of Delhi:
|S.N||Institution Name & Address|
|1.||ITI, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012 (Hostel facilities available)|
|2.||ITI, Arab-KiSarai, Nizamuddin, New Delhi- 110013|
|3.||ITI Shahdara, Delhi- 110095 (Co-educational)|
|4.||Sir C.V. Raman ITI, DheerPur, Delhi – 110009 (Co-educational)|
|5.||ITI, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017 (Co-educational)|
|6.||ITI, Jail Road, (Opposite Tihar Jail), New Delhi- 110064 (Co-educational)|
|7.||ITI, Jahangir Puri, K-Block, Jahangir Puri, Delhi-110033 (Co-educational)|
|8.||ITI, Nand Nagri, (Near DTC Bus Depot), Delhi- 110093 (Co-educational)|
|9.||Dr H.J. Bhabha ITI, Khichripur, Mayur Vihar Phase I, Delhi- 110091 (Co-educational)|
|10.||Ch. Brahm Prakash ITI, Jaffarpur, Delhi-110048 (Co-educational)|
|11.||Lala Hans Raj Gupta ITI, DSIDC Industrial Complex, Narela, Delhi-110040 (Co-educational)|
|12.||Veer Savarkar Basic Training Centre, Pusa, New Delhi- 110 012 (Co-educational)|
|13.||ITI Mangolpuri, S-Block, Industrial Area Mangolpuri, Delhi-110 083|
|14.||Jija Bai ITI for Women Siri Fort (Near Siri Fort Auditorium) August Kranti Marg, New Delhi- 110049|
|15.||Savitri Bai Phule ITI for Women, Gokhale Road, Mori Gate, Delhi –110006|
|16.||ITI for Women, Tilak Nagar (Near Tilak Nagar, Metro Station), New Delhi – 110 018|
|17.||ITI for Women, Vivek Vihar, Delhi – 110 095.|
|18.||Extension Centre of ITI Jail Road, Old Employment Exchange Building, Hastsal, New Delhi.- 110049 (Only for women)|
|19.||Multi-Sectorial Development Project (MSDP), ITI for Women Nand Nagri (Near DTC Bus Depot), Delhi-110093 (Minorities|
After the successful completion of the ITI courses, One can be hired by various government and private organisations. You can also set up your own Firm after a few years of experience.
ITI Delhi Admission Brochure
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Candidates must have passed 8th or 10th in the respective subjects to apply for Delhi ITI admission.
A. The candidate must be a minimum of 14 years old to apply for the admission process.
A. The counselling will be conducted via online mode.
A. Department of Training & Technical Education conducts Delhi ITI admission.
A. Official website of Delhi ITI is itidelhiadmissions.nic.in.