Faculty of Pharmacy Jamia Hamdard University (Jamia Hamdard Pharmacy College) is one of the prestigious pharmacy institutes was founded in the year 1989 affiliated to Deemed University. The Faculty offers a various course in Pharmacy field such as Bachelor of Pharmacy (B-Parma) Master of Pharmacy etc. JHU Pharmacy Delhi provides 100% placement to students where various reputed companies like, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Merck Ltd, Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd, etc. Faculty of Pharmacy Jamia Hamdard provides modern education and good infrastructure facilities to students like Cafeteria, well-stocked Library, Wi-Fi.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about Jamia Hamdard Pharmacy College Delhi like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
About Jamia Hamdard Pharmacy College
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Faculty of Pharmacy, Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi:-
|Name of Institute||Faculty of Pharmacy, Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi|
|Popular Name||Jamia Hamdard Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||1989|
|Affiliated with||Deemed University|
|Approved by||MCI, AICTE, UGC, NAAC-A|
|Intake||Total Intake- 120|
|Courses offered||B.Pharm, M.Pharm, PhD|
|Category||Pharmacy Colleges in India|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with- Deemed University
- Approved by – MCI, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), University Grant Commission (UGC), National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC-A)
- Aid Status- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ JHU Pharmacy Delhi
JHU Pharmacy Delhi Courses
|Bachelor OF Pharmacy (B.Pharm) (Lateral)||12||3 years|
|Bachelor OF Pharmacy (B.Pharm)||120||4 years|
|Master Of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)||8||2 years|
Jamia Hamdard Delhi Admission Process
|BACHELOR IN PHARMACY (B.PHARM)||STATE LEVEL Pharmacy Entrance Test|
|DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY (D.PHARM)||STATE LEVEL Pharmacy Entrance Test|
|MASTERS IN PHARMACY(M.PHARM)||Admission into the master’s course will be based on GPAT Score Card|
|PhD||Admission into the Doctorate course will be based on GPAT Score Card|
- Admission Seekers can apply through their NEET and also apply through GPAT.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Here are the updated eligibility criteria for the NEET.
| Candidate must pass 10+2 with PCB securing at least 50% marks in the aggregate and also in the aggregate and also in the aggregate of PCB.
Qualified AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test for MBBS Programme) conducted by CBSE.
Completed the age of 17 years on or before 31 December of the year of taking admission as per PCI norms.
Non-AIPMT applicants may be considered on the basis of merit in qualifying examination-cum-interview
For Post Graduate
| Passed B.Pharm/B.Pharm (Unani) examination or any other examination recognized by Jamia Hamdard or an institution recognized by Jamia Hamdard and AICTE, securing at least 50% marks in the aggregation of theory papers and practicals.
· Qualified GPAT (with a valid scorecard)
· Appeared in the Entrance Test conducted by Jamia Hamdard
|· Passed M. Pharm. from Jamia Hamdard or any other institution recognized by AICTE and Jamia Hamdard in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks in the aggregate or equivalent grade
· Candidate having M.Sc. degree in Clinical Research with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade shall be eligible to be considered for admission to PhD programme in pharmacology subject to the condition that he/she possesses B.Pharm. degree.
· The candidates from BioScience/ Life Science stream with NET-JRF/NET-LS may also apply for different disciplines in PhD in pharmacy.
· Appeared in the Entrance Test/Interview or both conducted by Jamia Hamdard.
JHU Pharmacy Delhi Fee Structure
|Bachelor OF Pharmacy (B.Pharm) (Lateral)||93,500|
|Bachelor OF Pharmacy (B.Pharm)||93,000|
|Master Of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)||137,500|
JHU Pharmacy Ranking
|Name of Institute||Jamia Hamdard Delhi|
- It is one of the premier Pharmacy College in Delhi.
- We would like to give 4.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Pharmacy Colleges in India.
Jamia Hamdard Delhi Placement
The Institute is famous for it’s out of box placement assistance and global exposure. Every year some of the reputed companies in the field of fashion technology visit the campus to select the students for their company.
- Fortis Healthcare
- DCM Shriram Industries
- Cadila Pharmaceuticals
- Cipla Limited
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|8 to 20 lacks||6 to 10 lacks|
***Note- Average Package reported by our Reader.
Jamia Hamdard, Delhi
Hamdard Nagar, South Delhi
New Delhi, Delhi
Mobile: 011-26059663, 26059688
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!
READ ALSO: Bombay College of Pharmacy Mumbai
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers