Attention aspirants, The IIT Roorkee will release the JEE Advance application form on Tomarrow.i.e., 3rd May 2019. The candidates who had qualified JEE Main entrance exam will be able to fill the JEE Advanced 2019 application form. The JEE Advanced 2019 Application form will be released in online mode from May 3 till May 9. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria before they start to proceed to fill the application form. This year, the top 2.45 lakh candidates of JEE Main are eligible to register for the computer-based test of JEE Advanced 2019 which is scheduled to be conducted on May 27.
JEE Advanced is the next stage of selection after JEE Main for admissions to Indian Institutes of Technology offering engineering courses. Joint Admission Board is the exam authority but the conducting authority of JEE Advanced is any of the IITs on a rotational basis.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
JEE Advanced 2019 Application Form
A Candidate should register for appearing in JEE Advanced 2019. Here it is to keep in mind that the registration process is made only through the official portal (ONLINE) where detailed instructions will be provided. Let us have a close look at the Registration procedure for JEE Advanced 2019.
How to Apply
Step-1: Registration & Application Form
- First you have to Log in with JEE Main 2019 Roll Number and Date of Birth
- Choose a new password to complete Registration
- Fill all the personal and academic details.
- Mention the number of attempts, exam centre, the language of exam, category and the requirement of the scribe.
Step-2: Upload Documents
Candidates who have successfully qualified the JEE main examination are required to upload the following scanned certificates in JPG format:
|Documents required||Remarks||Min Size|
|Class-X or Birth Certificate||Required for all candidates||50 – 300 KB|
|Class-XII (or equivalent) Certificate||Required only for those who have passed in year 2017 and 2016 (if the examination Board of Class XII declares results for academic year 2015-16 after June 2016||50 – 300 KB|
|Category Certificate||Required only for SC /ST /OBC-NCL candidates||50 – 300 KB|
|An additional category Certificate (Optional)||Required only for SC/ST/OBC candidates||50 – 300 KB|
|PwD Certificate||Only for those who have opted PwD as “Yes”||50 – 300 KB|
|Scribe Request Letter||Only for those who have opted PwD as “Yes” and Scribe Request Letter as “Yes”||50 – 300 KB|
|DS Certificate||Only for those who have opted DS as “Yes”||50 – 300 KB|
|OCI Card / PIO Card||For those whose nationality is OCI or PIO||50 – 300 KB|
Step-3: Pay Application Fee
The Application Fee payment can be made either by Debit/Credit/Internet Banking or by Cash using SBI branch option. The category wise application Fee is given below:
|Registration Fee for examination Centres in India|
|Indian Nationals (including PIO/OCI)||Female Candidates (all categories)||INR 1300|
|SC, ST, PWD Candidates||INR 1300|
|All other candidates||INR 2600|
|Registration Fee for examination Centres in Foreign countries|
|Indian nationals (including PIO/OCI)||All Indian Nationals||USD 75|
Step-4: Printing of Confirmation Page
After payment will be made, candidates will have to submit the JEE Advanced 2019 application form and take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future use.
JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the JEE Advanced exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing JEE Advanced 2019 exam is given below.
- The Admission Seeker should have qualified the 10+2 or equivalent exam with an aggregate of at least 75% marks. For SC/ ST and PWD candidates, there is a relaxation of 10% as they need the aggregate of minimum 65% marks.
- Subjects must be Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, as a compulsory subject from any recognised Board for Secondary Education.
All candidates of Indian Nationals/PIO/OCI/Foreign national candidates can apply for JEE Advanced 2019 Entrance Exam.
- Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1994. Age relaxation for SC/ST and PWD candidates is 5 years.
- For General category candidates, age limit should not be more than 26 years of age.
Number of Attempts
According to official instructions, Each Aspirant will be able to attempt JEE Main for 3 consecutive years while for JEE Advanced, he can appear for only 2 consecutive times.
- JEE Advance 2019: Application Form| Date| Eligibility| Syllabus etc.
- JEE Advance 2019 Admit card: Know Releasing Date| how to download
- JEE Advanced 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit| Qualification|Reservation
Best of Luck…!!