JEE Advance 2020 Counselling will start on the first week of July 2020. The counselling will be conducted by JOSAA. The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) 2020 has been set up by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) to manage and regulate the joint seat allocation for admissions in more than 100 institutes for the academic year 2020-21. To register for the JEE Advance counselling and JEE Advance seat allotment, the aspirants will have to submit their JEE Main roll number and JEE Advanced password. The JEE Advanced Counselling and Seat Allotment will be conducted in seven rounds.
The counselling and seat allotment process will be comprised in many steps like registration, choice filling, mock allotment, reporting to institute and more. All candidates who will be declared qualified of JEE Advanced 2020 will be able to participate in the counselling and seat allotment process.
इस आलेख को हिंदी में में पढ़े: क्लिक करें
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
JEE Advanced Counselling Procedure
After the result announcement, qualified candidates have to apply for the counselling procedure. The JEE Advanced 2020 Counselling will be organized through online mode from the first week of July 2020 for the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master and Dual Degree programs. Based on the student’s preference, the seat will be allocated. After the seat is allocated, the applicant needs to deposit the fee. For admission, students need to follow the procedure of JEE Advanced 2020 Counselling and Seat Allotment.
- Registration – Firstly, the candidates will have to register for the counselling and seat allotment of JEE Advanced 2020. For the login, the candidates to use their JEE Main 2020 roll number and JEE Advanced 2020 password. After checking all of the previously filled details, the candidates will have to reconfirm it.
- Filling and Locking of Choices – After the Registration candidates will have to select their choice of colleges and courses as per their preference from the available ones. then the candidates are sure of their selected choices, they will have to lock it.
- Allotment of Seats – The authorities will conduct a mock allotment to let the candidates know their probable allotment as per their current choices. They will be able to make changes to their choices after the mock allotment. Allotment of seats will be done as per the merit, preferred choices, category and availability of seats.
- Reporting at Centres – The allotted candidates will have to download their allotment letter and pay the seat acceptance fee. then students have to report to the allotted centre for document verification. After the Document verification candidates will have to report to their allotted institute for confirmation of the seat.
JEE Advanced counselling Dates
1st round counselling process will be started from the first week of July 2020. below we have mentioned the important dates related to JEE Advanced 2020 counselling and seat allotment 2020.
|Events (JoSAA 2020 Seat Allocation)||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Start Registration and Choice Filling||2nd week of June 2020|
|First Round Mock Seat Allotment||3rd week of June 2020|
|Second Round Mock Seat Allotment||3rd week of June 2020|
|Last Date for Registration and Choice Filling||3rd week of June 2020|
|First Round Seat Allotment||4th week of June 2020|
|Second Round Seat Allotment||1st week of July 2020|
|Third Round Seat Allotment||2nd week of July 2020|
|Fourth Round Seat Allotment||2nd week of July 2020|
|Fifth Round Seat Allotment||2nd week of July 2020|
|Sixth Seat Allotment||3rd week of July 2020|
|Seventh Seat Allotment||3rd week of July 2020|
- Admit Card
- JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Duly filled Medical Examination Report
- 12th Class/SSC/Equivalent exam Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- For foreign nationals: Attested photocopy of the page in the passport containing the name, photo and nationality
JEE Advanced Seat Allotment
After a few days of counselling, the result of allotted courses and college will be sent by Mail or SMS to the candidate. The allotment will be done on the basis of the candidate’s rank, category and preference filled during counselling. The seat allotment process will be conducted by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JOSAA). candidates are advised to report to their allotted college and confirm their seat by submitting the course fee within the given time, failing which their seat will be made vacant and allotted to the next candidate.
If you have any query drop a comment below. Our Top Expert will serve best possible solution regarding JEE Advanced 2020 exam.
Best of Luck…!!
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.