The JEE Advanced 2021 Seat Allotment Process. JOSAA will conduct the counselling and seat allotment process. The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) 2021 has been set up by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) to manage and regulate the joint seat allocation for admissions in more than 100 institutes for the academic year 2020-21. To register for the JEE Advanced counselling and JEE Advanced seat allotment, the aspirants will submit their JEE Main roll number and JEE Advanced password. The JEE Advanced Counselling and Seat Allotment will be conducted in seven rounds.
The counselling and seat allotment process will be comprised in many steps like registration, choice filling, mock allotment, reporting to institute and more. All candidates who will be declared qualified of JEE Advanced 2021 will participate in the counselling and seat allotment process.
Latest Notification: JEE Advanced Exam Will be Held on 03 July 2021.
Download Hand Written Notes JEE Advanced 2021 Examination. Click Here
JEE Advanced 2021 Useful Resources
Here we are mentioned some Useful Resources of JEE Advanced. That will help you.
|JEE Advanced 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Books||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Counselling||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
The Exam pattern of JEE Advanced 2021 gives detailed information about the duration of the exam the number of questions asked, the medium of question paper and more. By checking the JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2021, the candidate will process the information and prepare well beforehand. The detailed information about the Exam pattern of JEE Advanced 2021 is listed below:
|Name of Examination||Joint Entrance Exam Advanced (JEE Advanced)|
|Conducted by||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi|
|JEE Advanced Exam Date||03 July 2021|
|Level of JEE Advanced Examination||National Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Duration of Examination||3 Hours|
|Total Number of Questions||Both Paper 1 (54 Questions) and paper 2 (82 questions asked)|
|Languages for the Examination||English|
Want to Study in Top Engineering Colleges (Call Now) +91-9873056333
The IIT Delhi has announced the official notification for the JEE Advanced 2021 Examination. According to this notification, the exam will be held on the 03 July 2021. The entrance exam will be held in a single day in two sessions – Morning and Afternoon session. Below we have mentioned the Complete schedule of Examination.
|Application form release||Released Soon|
|Application Form Closed||Released Soon|
|Last Day for Fee Payment for Registered Candidates||Released Soon|
|Release of admit card||Released Soon|
|Exam date||03 July 2021 (Announced)|
|JEE Advanced Result||Released Soon|
Here we have provided JEE Advanced 2021 Sample Papers to help you crack JEE Advanced 2021 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Mathematics Sample Papers
JEE Advanced 2021 Counselling Procedure
After the result announcement, qualified candidates have to apply for the counselling procedure. The JEE Advanced 2021 Counselling will be organized through online mode for the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master and Dual Degree programs. Based on the student’s preference, the seat will be allocated. After the seat is allocated, the applicant needs to deposit the fee. For admission, students need to follow the procedure of JEE Advanced 2021 Counselling and Seat Allotment.
- Registration – Firstly, the candidates will have to register for the counselling and seat allotment of JEE Advanced 2021. For the login, the candidates to use their JEE Main 2021 roll number and JEE Advanced 2021 password. After checking all of the previously filled details, the candidates will have to reconfirm it.
- Filling and Locking of Choices – After the Registration candidates will have to select their choice of colleges and courses as per their preference from the available ones. Then the candidates are sure of their selected choices. They will have to lock it.
- Allotment of Seats – The authorities will conduct a mock allotment to let the candidates know their probable allotment as per their current choices. They will be able to make changes to their choices after the mock allotment. Allotment of seats will be done as per the merit, preferred choices, category and availability of seats.
- Reporting at Centres – The allotted candidates will have to download their allotment letter and pay the seat acceptance fee. Students have to report to the allotted centre for document verification after the Document verification candidates will have to report to their allotted institute for confirmation of the seat.
- Admit Card
- JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Duly filled Medical Examination Report
- 12th Class/SSC/Equivalent exam Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- For foreign nationals: Attested photocopy of the page in the passport containing the name, photo and nationality
JEE Advanced 2021 Seat Matrix
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) 2021 has been set up by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) to manage and regulate the joint seat allocation for admissions to 100 institutes for the academic year 2020-21. This includes 23 IITs, JEE Advanced 2021 Participating Institutes.
JEE Advanced Seat Matrix
List of institutes accepting JEE Advanced 2021 scores
|S.No||Name of Institutes|
|1||Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore|
|2||Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE), Visakhapatnam|
|3||Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER), Bhopal|
|4||Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER), Mohali|
|5||Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER), Kolkata|
|6||Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune|
|7||Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER), Thiruvananthapuram|
|8||Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram|
|9||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Rae Bareli|
Want to Study in Top Engineering Colleges (Call Now) +91-9873056333
JEE (Advanced) Office,
Block No. I, IIT Delhi,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016
+91-011-26591785/1798/7099 Monday to Friday
09:00-13:00 & 14:00-17:30 HRS
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. 1 Time in a Year
A. No Upper Age Limit
A. IIT Delhi.
A. It will depend on your study. If your concept is clear about the subject then you probably pass the JEE Advanced exam.
A. JEE Advanced exam is the Door to entering IIT Colleges. If you have qualified for the JEE Advanced exam so you are eligible for JEE Advanced Counselling procedure.
A. Admit card, original photo, identity card, pen & pencils
A. The exam is basically a Computer-based test. You will be given a Paper where you can use the Pen or Pencil for solving your question.
A. August 2022.
A. It Is a computer-based test.