Attention Aspirants! NTA (National Testing Agency) will be extended the application form for JEE Main 2020 April session exam to March 12. As we all know the JEE Mains 2020 April Session exam conducted by NTA. Candidates aspiring to appear in JEE Main 2020 and have not filled their form yet are advised to fill the form within the last date. Candidates can now fill the JEE Main 2020 April application form up to 5:00 PM on March 12. The JEE Mains Application Form available on the official website of JEE Mains jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Throughout this article, you can get the complete information about JEE Mains Application Form how to fill the application form, Application form fee, and much more…
Below we have mentioned the JEE Mains Useful Resources that will help you defiantly to crack the JEE Mains 2020 exam.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
How to Fill the Application Form
Below we have mentioned how to fill the application form. Applicants will have to follow the given steps to fill the application form-
1. Visit the official website of JEE Mains Click here
2. Click the “Application Form (JEE Mains) -April-2020” Option.
3. On clicking the link, you will be delivered to a new page, then click the option of Fresh Registration Only.
4. Before filling the JEE Mains Application Form 2020 please read all the information carefully, and then click the option of “Click Here to Proceed”
5. Fill the information like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc. Applicants will also have to verify their mobile number and email Id in this step along with creating username and password.
6. Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
7. Fee Payment: After completing the above steps candidates will have to pay the application fee to confirm their candidature.
8. Finally, applicants will have to take a print of the completely filled application form.
|Fee payable for JEE (Main) April–2020||In India||Outside India|
B. Arch or
|General/Gen-EWS/ OBC(NCL)||Boys-Rs 650/-|
Girls- Rs 325/-
Girls- Rs 1500/-
|Boys-Rs 325/- Girls- Rs 325/-||Boys-Rs 1500/- Girls- Rs 1500/-|
|B.E./B.Tech & B. Arch or|
B.E./B.Tech & B. Planning or
B.E./B.Tech, B. Arch &
B. Planning or
B. Arch & B. Planning
|General/Gen-EWS/ OBC(NCL)||Boys-Rs 1300/-|
Girls- Rs 650/-
Girls- Rs 3000/-
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Boys-Rs 650/- Girls- Rs 650/-||Boys-Rs 3000/- Girls- Rs 3000/-|
|Events||Existing Dates||Revised Dates|
|On-line submission of Application Form||07.02.2020 to 06.03.2020 (up to 11.50 p.m.)||07.02.2020 to 12.03.2020 (up to 05:00 p.m.)|
|Payment of application fees||07.02.2020 to 07.03.2020 (up to 11.50 p.m.) (through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI and PAYTM Service||07.02.2020 to 12.03.2020 (up to 11.50 p.m.) (through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI and PAYTM Service|
|Correction in Particulars (except choice of Cities)||08.03.2020 to 12.03.2020 (up to 11.50 p.m.) (Additional Fee shall be paid through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/ and PAYTM Service)||13.03.2020 to 16.03.2020 (up to 11.50 p.m.) (Additional Fee shall be paid through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/ and PAYTM Service)|
Correction Window:- JEE Mains 2020 conducted authority NTA has also extended the last date for correction facility. The correction window will now open on March 13 and will be available up to 16 March.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries. You can comment on the box mentioned below to get the expert answer of your questions.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply