Attention Applicants, The JEE Main Result 2020 has bee declared for January session for paper 1 and paper 2 respectively. To download or view the result of JEE Main 2020 (January session) you have to simply visit the official website jeemain.nic.in or ntaresults.nic.in.
Previously NTA (National Testing Authority) is going to declare the JEE Main 2020 result on January 17 but it has been released on 23 January 2020. The JEE Main scorecard is accepted by various govt. and private engineering colleges in India for B.Tech, B.Arch. and B.Plan admissions.
Candidates are able to check the JEE Main 2020 Result for April session on 30 April 2020 only through online mode. The result will be declared in the form of percentile (NTA Scores). After the declaration of both session results, the candidates rank will be declared. Remember that score and the rank secured by the applicant will be used for counselling and eligibility for JEE Advanced exam.
Here in this article, we have mentioned some important links related to JEE Main 2020 Examination.
Previous Year Paper
For April Session
|On-line submission of Application Form||07.02.2020 to 06.03.2020 (up to 11.50 p.m.)|
|Successful final transaction of fee||07.02.2020 to 07.03.2020 (through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI and PAYTM Service up to
|Correction in particulars||08.03.2020 to 12.03.2020 (upto 11.50 p.m.)|
|Printing of Admit Cards from NTA’s website||03.07.2020 (Announced)|
|Date of Examination||18.07.2020 to 23.07.2020 (Announced)|
|Declaration of Result on NTA’s website|
JEE Main 2020 New Dates (For April Session)
Here in this section, we have mentioned JEE Main 2020 New Exam Dates for April Session. Let us have a look.
|Application form Re-open||09.05.2020 to 24.05.2020|
|Application correction window||25.05.2020 to 31.05.2020|
|JEE Main Exam Date||18.07.2020 to 23.07.2020|
Toppers and Percentile Scores
The following candidates have scored 100 NTA Score in January-2020 Examination in B.E./B.Tech:
|STATE CODE OF ELIGIBILITY||CANDIDATES NAME||NTA SCORE|
|Andaman And Nicobar Islands||Akshat Singh||97.3286395|
|Andhra Pradesh||Landa Jitendra||100.0000000|
|Andhra Pradesh||Thadavarthi Vishnu Sri Sai Sankar||100.0000000|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Apurba Nath||96.1831211|
|Chandigarh||Kunwar Preet Singh||99.9972380|
|Dadra And Nagar Haveli||Sharad Vishwakarma||99.2655484|
|Daman And Diu||Jain Anmol Rajesh Kumar||98.6482824|
|Delhi (Nct)||Nishant Agarwal||100.0000000|
|Himachal Pradesh||Sarthak Diwan||99.9683001|
|Jammu And Kashmir||Aryan Gupta||99.7338263|
|Madhya Pradesh||Akarsh Jain||99.9959069|
|Maharashtra||Vedang Dhirendra Asgaonkar||99.9972435|
|Meghalaya||P Alias Chakma||96.3974118|
|Odisha||Sourabh Soumyakanta Das||99.9924070|
|Outside India||Nilay Mankala||99.5839421|
|Tamil Nadu||Gaurav R Kochar||99.9959069|
|Telangana||Rongala Arun Siddardha||100.0000000|
|Telangana||Chagari Koushal Kumar Reddy||100.0000000|
|Uttar Pradesh||L Gokulnath||99.9993050|
|West Bengal||Sreemanti Dey||99.9923468|
In case two or more students obtain equal percentile score in JEE Main result if this type of situation occurs then the ranking will be decided in the following ways:
JEE Main Tiebreaker for Paper 1 (BTech):
- Mathematics NTA score: Candidate who obtains more percentile score in Mathematics will be ranked higher.
- Physics NTA score: Candidate who obtains more percentile score in Physics will be ranked higher.
- Chemistry NTA score: Candidate who obtains more percentile score in Chemistry will be ranked higher.
- Date of Birth: The older candidate will be ranked higher.
Note: In case the tie still stands unsolved, the same rank is given to the candidates.
JEE Main 2020 Tiebreaker for Paper 2 (BArch):
- Mathematics NTA score: Candidate who scores higher marks in the mathematics will be given a higher rank
- Aptitude Test NTA score: Next, if the tie still persists, then aspirant with a higher score in the aptitude test will be allotted a higher rank
- Drawing Test NTA score: If the tie still persists, then aspirants with higher scores in the drawing test will be allotted a higher rank
- Lesser wrong response: Candidates having less number of wrong responses in the paper.
- Date of Birth: The older candidate will be ranked higher
JEE Main 2020 Tiebreaker for Paper 3 (BPlanning):
- NTA score in Mathematics: Aspirants who obtain higher marks in the mathematics will be given a higher rank
- NTA score in Aptitude Test: If the tie still persists, then aspirant with higher scores in the aptitude test will be given a higher rank
- NTA score in Planning Based Questions: If the above criteria do not break the tie, then the candidate will higher marks in planning based questions will be given the higher rank
- Lesser negative response: Candidates having lesser number of negative responses in the paper.
- Date of Birth: The older candidate will be ranked higher
Other Engineering Entrance Exam
|Karnataka CET||JEE ADVANCED||SUAT Sharda||Symbiosis SET|
|IPU CET||CUSAT CAT||JEE MAIN||LPU NEST|
|MU OET||KEAM||MH CET||COMEDK|
Frequently Asked Questions:
A. 2 Time in a Year(January & April)
A. No Attempt Limit
A. No age limit
A. For April- 07 April 2020(Started)
A. Boys: Rs. 650, Girls: Rs. 325/-
A. Exam Pattern: Click Here
A. Approx 75 to 103 /360
A. Min. 270+ Marks(Approx)
A. Online but drawing paper held in offline mode
A. January Session-31 January 2020
April Session:-Paper-1: By 30th April 2020
Paper-2: By 15th May 2020
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now