Hello Aspirants, UPJEE Admit card will be released by JEECUP (Joint Entrance Exam Council Uttar Pradesh) on 2nd week of April onwards. Candidate can download his/her hall ticket by entering JEECUP 2019 Registration number, Date of Birth, Security pin on UPJEE Official Website. Candidate must carry Admit card along with two passport size photographs to the Examination Hall. The Examination will be conducted on 22 April 2019.
Read this full post to full information about the JEECUP 2019 Admit Card like important Dates, Documents, etc.
|Entry in Examination Hall||Updated Soon|
|Admit card checking Process||Updated Soon|
|The closing of Entry in Examination Hall||Updated Soon|
|Distribution of Test books||Updated Soon|
|Commencement of UPJEE Exam||28th April 2019|
|Mode of Examination||Offline (Pen & Paper Based)|
UPJEE/JEECUP 2019 Admit Card
UPJEE is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. Those Admission seekers who have registered successfully will be able to download the admit card of UPJEE 2019 in online mode tentatively from April 2019. The name of the student, exam centre address, timings for the exam and other details will be represented on the admit card of UPJEE 2019. In case of any discrepancy noticed in admit card regarding particulars of the candidate, photograph, and signature or any other information vary from confirmation page, he/she may immediately contact the UPJEE examination Board unit for necessary corrections before the exam commencement.
How to Download Admit Card
The candidates have to follow the simple step to download JEECUP Admit 2019.
- The candidate must Visit on the official site. To visit Click here
- Fill your registration no, Date of birth and Security pin.
- Click on the submit button.
- Candidate must check all the details on admit card very carefully before downloading it.
- Keep the print out for further use.
- Candidate must bring Admit card.
- Candidate must bring passport size photos.
- Copy of anyone Identification Card (Optional) Adhaar card, Voter ID, Driving Licence, etc.
Admit card Details
Name of Candidate, Roll no, Father’s Name, Category, and Sub Category, Date of Birth, Photograph, Signature, Language of Question Paper, Examination centre Details, Exam Date & Timing
In case if the candidate forgot his/her Password, Follow the simple steps given below:
- Visit UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination) official Website for downloading Admit card. Click on Candidate login option.
- Click on Forgot Password link.
- Now Enter Registration No., Candidate name, date of Birth And Captcha.
- Select the option (OTP on Mobile no. Or on registered e-mail ID) via which you want to Reset Your UPJEE Password.
Aspirant may also check the important links related the UPJEE 2019
|JEECUP 2019||Click Here|
|JEECUP 2019 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|JEECUP 2019 Eligibility Criteria
|JEECUP 2019 Syllabus||Click Here|
|JEECUP 2019 counselling||Click Here|
|JEECUP 2019 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|JEECUP 2019 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|JEECUP 2019 Books||Click Here|
|JEECUP 2019 Cutoff||Click Here|
|JEECUP 2019 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|JEECUP 2019 Top 10 College||Click Here|
If you have any query drop a comment below. Our Top Expert will serve best possible solution regarding UPJEE 2019 exam.
Best of Luck Asprient…!!