Attention Candidates, Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam (UPJEE) 2019 Application form has been started from 20th December 2018. It is a state level entrance test conducted by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. The aspirants who wish to appear for JEECUP 2019 need to register for the entrance exam online at the Official Website.
The Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination is also known as UPJEE is an entrance examination which is conducted every year to shortlist candidates for admission in Diploma/ Post Diploma/Post-Graduate Diploma in Engineering, Technology and Management Programs.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
Throughout the article, we will discuss the UPJEE Counselling Process Document required during the Counselling process, Seat Matrix etc.
JEECUP Counselling Procedure
UPJEE 2019 admission counselling will be started from the first week of June 2019. On the basis of candidate’s marks obtained in the entrance exam, the seats will be allotted followed by the counselling procedure on the basis of their merit, choices filled by them and reservation criteria.
The given below procedure has to be followed by the candidates through online mode:
1. The online counselling is conducted in four rounds.
2. Candidates have to do registration with the JEECUP roll number and password.
3. Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- as a counselling fee through SBI MOPS (credit card/debit card/net banking/ Challan, etc.).
4. After successful submission of fee candidates will be allowed to fill the choices.
5. The colleges and course will be appeared as per the candidate’s category in which they can fill and lock their choices in order of their preference.
6. There is no limit of filing choices for the candidates.
Candidates can download their seat allotment result by entering the roll number and date of birth.
7. If the candidate will be allotted the college, they have to submit Rs. 3000/- for a seat acceptance fee on given dates.
8. Candidates have to report the reporting centres for the document verification.
After document verification candidates can go for the admission in the allotted institution.
- Admit card
- UPJEE 2019 Rank Latter
- Date of birth Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate
- 10th & 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Four Photographs
- Domicile Certificate
- Character certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Reservation Certificate
- One set of self-attested photocopies of Original Documents
As per UP government rules candidates belonging to certain categories are admitted to seats reserved for them based on relaxed criteria. These categories are:
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes) if they belong to Non-Creamy Layer (NCL)||27%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||21%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||2%|
|Persons with Disability (PWD) with 40% or more disability)||3%|
|Ward of Military personnel||5%|
|Girl Candidates of All Categories||20%|
JEECUP 2019 Seat Matrix
The aspirant may also check the important links related to the UPJEE 2019
|JEECUP Admit Card 2019||Click Here|
|JEECUP 2019 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|JEECUP 2019 Eligibility Criteria
|JEECUP 2019 Syllabus||Click Here|
|JEECUP 2019 counselling||Click Here|
|JEECUP 2019 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|JEECUP 2019 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|JEECUP 2019 Books||Click Here|
|JEECUP 2019 Cutoff||Click Here|
|JEECUP 2019||Click Here|
|JEECUP 2019 Top 10 College||Click Here|
For any Query related to UPJEE 2019 notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best of Luck Aspirants..!!!