Attention Candidates, JEXPO 2019 Application form will be available in the Last Week of January 2019 (Tentative). It is also known as WB Polytechnic Exam 2019 and it is a state level polytechnic entrance test. It is managed by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education, Government of West Bengal. According to the Official Information, The last date of the submission of JEXPO application form Last date of Submission of JEXPO 2019 Online/Offline Application Forms tentative on March 05, 2019. Throughout the article, we will discuss the JEXPO 2019 Eligibility Criteria, How to apply, exam pattern, syllabus, highly recommended books etc. Get updated information on Age, Nationality, Reservation and Educational Qualification.
This article will help you all the information regarding of WB Polytechnic Exam 2019 like quick facts, eligibility criteria, answer key, cut off, result, admit card, contact details etc.
West Bengal Polytechnic Entrance 2019 is a state level entrance exam conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education, Government of West Bengal. JEXPO is conducted to provide admission to undergraduate Diploma courses in Engineering and Technology offered in the various government/private polytechnic institutions of West Bengal.
Why Choose JEXPO 2019 Entrance Exam
Before going to the deep, let us have a look at some of the silent features of JEXPO 2019, Which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam.
- JEXPO 2019 is a qualifying joint entrance exam for admission to Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering offered by Government Institutions and Private Institutions in State West Bengal.
- JEXPO 2019 Application Form is performed through online and offline modes.
So, if you have already made up your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about JEXPO 2019 Entrance Exam. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of JEXPO 2019.
|Name of Examination||JEXPO (West Bengal Polytechnic Entrance)|
|Conducted by||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education, Government of West Bengal|
|JEXPO 2019 Exam Date||April Last week 2019|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper based)|
|Duration of Examination||2 Hours|
|Total Number of Questions||Paper I- 100 Objective type questions
Paper II – 100 questions
|Languages for the Examination||English, Bengali|
JEXPO 2019 Application Process
How to Apply?
There is given below detailed application procedure
- Admission Seeker can avail the JEXPO 2019 Application Form via online and Offline mode.
- Visit the official website of JEXPO Click Here
- Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
- After the fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
JEXPO 2019 Application Fees
The West Bengal Polytechnic Exam 2019 application fee which has to be paid at the time of submission of the application form of JEXPO 2019 is different for different categories. Aspirants may check in the table given below the requisite application fee to be paid at the time of JEXPO 2018 application form submission.
|Application Mode||General Applicant (in Indian currency)||Kanyashree Applicant (in Indian currency)|
- Bank charges are not included in the fee and will have to be borne by the candidate as per the bank norms.
JEXPO 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the JEXPO exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing JEXPO 2019 Entrance Exam is given below.
- The Admission Seeker should have qualified the 10th or equivalent exam.
- Subjects must be English, Physical Science and Mathematics as a compulsory subject from any recognised Board for Secondary Education.
- In the qualifying exam, students should have obtained at least 35% marks should be in aggregate.
- Applicant, those results are awaited or yet be declared can are also eligible to apply for this entrance exam.
All Candidates who living in India Can Apply for this exam, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) and Foreign Nationals are Not Eligible for JEXPO exam 2019.
Minimum Age Limit: Candidates should be born before July 1, 2003.
Maximum Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply for JEXPO 2019.
Category wise seat reservation
|Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes||22% and 6%|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||4%|
|OBC-A and OBC-B||1st year of Diploma Courses shall be as per G.O. issued foretime to time.|
In addition to a reservation as above, following quotas shall also be applicable:-
|District Quota (DQ)||20%|
|Female Quota in District Quota (FQ)||25%|
|Land Looser Quota (LLQ)||2%|
- Other than the above-mentioned Quotas 78% of total seats in each branch will be filled up by the valid rank holders of JEXPO 2019 through counselling in order of merit.
- Management Quota (MQ): MQ seats for the Self-Financed Polytechnics affiliated to the Council are 25% of the approved intake as on date.
JEXPO 2019 Exam Pattern
The JEXPO 2019 entrance exam will be conducted in Offline mode, the examination will be held in two papers, that is Mathematics (Paper 1) and Physics and Chemistry (Paper 2). the duration for this entrance exam is two hours, in the examination, total 200 multiple choice type questions will be asked and the examination will be of 200 marks. Marking scheme for this entrance exam for the correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
- Number of Question: Total 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper-based).
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
- Exam duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Mathematics (Paper 1) and Physics and Chemistry (Paper 2).
- Type of Question: In the examination, total 200 multiple choice type questions will be asked.
WB Polytechnic Exam 2019 2019 Syllabus
The JEXPO 2019 syllabus will be followed by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE). The syllabus will be comprised of class 10th Mathematics and Physical Science subjects. It includes all topics and chapters of class X given below.
JEXPO Syllabus for Mathematics
|S.No.||JEXPO 2019 Syllabus for Mathematics|
|1.||Real Numbers, Laws of Indices, Graph and Co-ordinate Geometry – Distance Formula, Linear Simultaneous Equations|
|2.||Properties of Parallelogram, Polynomial, Factorisation, Transversal and Mid-Point Theorem, Profit & Loss, Statistics|
|3.||Theorems on Area, Construction of a Parallelogram whose measurement of one angle is given an equal in an area of a Triangle,|
|4.||Theorems on concurrence, Area of the circular region, Co-ordinate Geometry – Internal and External Division of Straight Line Segment|
|5.||Quadratic Equations with one variable, Simple Interest, Theorems related to a circle, Rectangular Parallelopiped or Cuboids, Ratio and Proportion|
|6.||Compound Interest and Uniform Rate of Increase or Decrease, Theorems related to Angles in a Circle, Right Circular Cylinder|
|7.||Quadratic Surd, Theorems related to Cyclic Quadrilateral, Construction of circumcircle and incircle of a triangle, Sphere, Variation|
|8.||Partnership Business, Theorems related to Tangent to a Circle, Right Circular Cone, Similarity|
|9.||Trigonometry-Concept of Measurement of Angle, Construction – Determination of Mean Proportional|
|10.||Trigonometric Ratios of Complementary angle, Application of Trigonometric Ratios – Heights & Distances|
|11.||Construction of a Triangle equal an area of a quadrilateral, Area and Perimeter of Triangle and Quadrilateral shaped region, Circumference of Circle|
|12.||Co-ordinate Geometry – Area of Triangular Region, Logarithm and Construction of a tangent to a circle, Real life Problems related to different Solid Objects|
|13.||Pythagoras Theorem, Trigonometric Ratios and Trigonometric Identities and Statistics – Mean, Median, Ogive, Mode and Numerical Aptitude|
JEXPO Syllabus for Physical Science
|S.No.||JEXPO 2019 Syllabus for Physical Science|
|1.||Measurement, Force and Motion, Atomic Structure|
|2.||Mole Concept, Matter – Structure and Properties, Solution, Acids, Bases & Salts|
|3.||Work, Power & Energy, Sound, Heat, Separation of Components of Mixtures, Water|
|4.||Concerns about our Environment, Behaviour of Gases, Light|
|5.||Periodic Table and Periodicity of the Properties of Elements and Thermal Phenomena|
|6.||Ionic and Covalent Bonding, Chemical Calculations and Current Electricity|
|7.||Electricity and Chemical Reactions, Inorganic Chemistry in the Laboratory and in Industry,|
|8.||Metallurgy, Atomic Nucleus, Organic Chemistry and General Awareness|
JEXPO 2019 Highly Recommended Books
There is given table related to JEXPO 2019 Highly Recommended book, Candidate needs to follow these books for best preparation.
|Physics||Problem in Physics by S.S.Krotov|
|Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker|
|Chemistry||Organic Chemistry by K.S. Verma|
|Mathematics||Higher Algebra (English) by Hall & Knight|
|The Elements of Coordinate Geometry Part-1 by SL Loney|
Note:- Please do not buy all the books specified above, you can go for one or two reference books but NCERT books are compulsory for scoring good marks in JEXPO 2019.
There is given blow Important Tips related to JEXPO 2019
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test and previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time-table for your preparations.
- Consider the good preparation books and study materials.
- Stay stress-free and healthy while preparing for exams.
JEXPO 2019 Entrance Exam Admit Card
Those Admission Seeker who have registered successfully will be able to download the admit card of JEXPO 2019 in online mode tentatively from First Week of April 2019. The Admit Card can be downloaded by entering the Application Form Number. The print-out copy of the e-Admit Card available in the website will be treated as valid Admit Card for JEXPO-2019. It is important for all student to bring the admit card to the examination centre along with a passport size photograph. Failure to present the admit card at the exam centre of JEXPO 2018 will make the candidates ineligible to attempt the exam. There will be no facility to send the admit card through offline mode.
JEXPO 2019 Answer key
The answer key of JEXPO 2019 will be released in May 2019 (expected) as solved answer sheet for the JEXPO 2019 Entrance Examination. The entrance test for admission Diploma/Polytechnic Courses in West Bengal. Aspirants/Students may check JEXPO Answer Key through the online mode on the official website. Applicants can cross-check the answers written during examination and ascertaining the possible marks that they will secure in JEXPO 2019.
JEXPO 2019 Result
- According to Official information, the declaration of result for JEXPO 2019 Entrance Exam tentatively by 3rd week of May 2019, and will be available in the form of merit list.
- The result will release via online mode through the website. JEXPO 2019 successfully on April 2019 (Sunday) the subjects are following Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry was held morning and afternoon session and there will be no Negative marking for wrong Answer.
- The council will not communicate the result to any individual candidate. There will no provision for post-publication scrutiny or review and inspection and the merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the examination.
JEXPO 2019 Cut off
To qualify the WB Polytechnic Exam 2019, Candidate needs minimum marks. It will be based on a number of students appeared in the exam, difficulty level and availability of seats. It will be released in the month of 5th June 2019. The minimum qualifying marks should be 50% for general, 45% for General-PH and 40% marks for reserved categories. During the JEXPO counselling process, counselling authorities of JEXPO 2019 will release their own merit lists containing names or ranks of candidates called for various rounds of counselling. JEXPO 2019 cutoff will, however, be the minimum entry requirement for preparation of various merit lists.
Minimum Qualifying Cut off JEXPO-2018
|Category||Cut off Percentile (Minimum Qualification)|
JEXPO 2019 Important Dates
There we have given blow most important Dates related to JEXPO 2019 Exam.
|Application form release||January Last Week 2019|
|Last date for filling the application||March Third Week 2019|
|Last date to submit the application fee||March 2019|
|The release of admit card||April 2019|
|Exam date||April Last Week 2019|
|Result announcement||May Third Week 2019|
|1st Round Counselling Start||June First Week 2019|
JEXPO 2019 Exam Centres
The examination will be held simultaneously in the following districts/ zones provided there are sufficient candidates in the districts/zones and their code is expected in this year also.
|3.||South 24 Parganas||13|
|5.||North 24 Parganas||14|
Aspirant before going JEXPO 2019 exam, candidates must check the most important links regarding all the information of JEXPO 2019 exam.
|JEXPO 2019 Admit Card||Click Here|
|JEXPO 2019 Exam Pattern and Selection||Click Here|
|JEXPO 2019 Test Series||Click Here|
|JEXPO 2019 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|JEXPO 2019 Syllabus||Click Here|
|JEXPO 2019 Counselling||Click Here|
|JEXPO 2019 Sample Papers||Click Here|
|JEXPO 2019 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|JEXPO 2019 Books||Click Here|
|JEXPO 2019 Top 10 Colleges||Click Here|
|JEXPO 2019 Cut-off||Click Here|
|JEXPO 2019 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|JEXPO 2019 Test Series||Click Here|
|Office Address||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education, “Kolkata Karigori Bhavan”, 110 S.N. Banerjee Road, 2nd Floor, Kolkata – 700 013|
|Contact Number||8902023401, 033 2227 7592|
For any Query related to JEXPO 2019 exam, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers