Hello Admission Seekers, Hope you all have started preparing for the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Examination. If you haven’t then don’t worry, it’s never too late to start something. If you have applied for the exam and searching for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the complete updated Jharkhand Polytechnic syllabus & Jharkhand Polytechnic Study Materials for the year 2020.
In this article, you will get to know about the detailed Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020. Aspirants are advised to read the article very carefully to know about paper pattern and counselling procedure before making any preparation strategy for the very prestigious examination.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to Jharkhand Polytechnic (DCECE) 2020 Admission Notification.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Conducted Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Name of Exam||Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020|
|Availability of online Application Form||4th week of March 2020|
|Application Closing Date||4th week of April 2020|
|Admit card release||4th week of May 2020|
|Date of Exam||4th week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of June 2020|
|Counselling Starts||3rd week of June 2020|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020
Attention Admission Seekers, Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 entrance exam notification has been released. The exam will conduct for 4th week of May 2020. Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam is popularly known as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). It is the state level examination which managed by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). It is conducted to offer admission to various in engineering & non-engineering diploma courses. These programmes are offered by various colleges & institutions of Jharkhand.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
- Mode of Exam: online mode (computer-based mode).
- Number of Questions: In the examination, total 150 questions will be asked.
- Marking System: Marks will be provided to the candidates only for the right response. Students must fill their responses with full concentration.
- Negative Marking: There is no process of negative marking.
Course: PECE is held for engineering and non-engineering diploma courses.
Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Question Paper Type: There will be objective type questions, a total of four optional answers will be provided for each question. Candidates are required to colour or mark the correct answer only.
Subjects: The question paper of PECE will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Language: Hindi and English language, candidates are required to choose one language
PECE 2020 Syllabus
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 is an online mode computer-based. The questions related to Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, General Science, Hindi, English, General Knowledge & Biology. The syllabus for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics typically consist of 10th standard.
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Power and Energy
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Heat and Thermal Expansion
- Rotatory Motion of a Rigid Body
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Reflection of Light
- Refraction of Light
- Optical Instruments
- Current Electricity
- Transmission of Heat
- Wave Motion
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Mixtures and Compounds
- Molecular and Equivalent Masses
- Group Elements
- Important Chemical Compounds
- Acids, Bases, Salt and Hydrolysis
- Different Chemical Reactions
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Laws of Chemical Combination and Gas Laws
- Atomic Structure
- Concept of Atomic
- Detergents, Drugs and Explosives.
- Number System
- Time and Distance
- Rational Expressions
- Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- HCF and LCM
- Time and Work
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Relations and Functions
- Trigonometric Ratios and Identities
- Trigonometrical Formulae
- Heights and Distances
- Area, Volume and Surface Area
- Rectangular Coordinates
- The Straight Line
For any Query related to Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now