Attention Admission Seekers, Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 entrance exam notification has been released. The exam will conduct on 4th week of May 2020. Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam is popularly known as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). It is the state level examination which managed by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). It is conducted to offer admission to various in engineering & non-engineering diploma courses. These programmes are offered by various colleges & institutions of Jharkhand.
This article will help you to know about various parameters associated with Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Exam Like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students want to apply for the entrance are hereby notified to check this complete article carefully.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to Jharkhand Polytechnic (JCECEB) 2020 Admission Notification.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
PECE Brief Description
|Conducted Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Name of Exam||Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020|
|Availability of online Application Form||4th week of March 2020|
|Application Closing Date||4th week of April 2020|
|Admit card release||4th week of May 2020|
|Date of Exam||4th week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of June 2020|
|Counselling Starts||3rd week of June 2020|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020
Why Choose PECE 2020?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 which will give the answer to the question Why to choose Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Entrance Exam.
- The minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 1st July 2020 only for mining engineering.
- There is no age limit for other courses.
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile: Candidates have a valid domicile of Jharkhand state.
- Identity: Aadhaar Card is compulsory to apply for this exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Admission Seekers must be pass 10th/equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Admission Seekers must obtain a minimum 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing Admission Seekers can also apply.
PECE 2020 Exam Pattern
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
- Mode of Exam: online mode (computer-based mode).
- Number of Questions: In the examination, total 150 questions will be asked.
- Marking System: Marks will be provided to the candidates only for the right response. Students must fill their responses with full concentration.
- Negative Marking: There is no process of negative marking.
- Course: PECE is held for engineering and non-engineering diploma courses.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Question Paper Type: There will be objective type questions, a total of four optional answers will be provided for each question. Candidates are required to colour or mark the correct answer only.
- Subjects: The question paper of PECE will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Language: Hindi and English language, candidates are required to choose one language
PECE 2020 Syllabus
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 is an online mode computer-based. The questions related to Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, General Science, Hindi, English, General Knowledge & Biology. The syllabus for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics typically consist of 10th standard.
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Power and Energy
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Heat and Thermal Expansion
- Rotatory Motion of a Rigid Body
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Reflection of Light
- Refraction of Light
- Optical Instruments
- Current Electricity
- Transmission of Heat
- Wave Motion
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Mixtures and Compounds
- Molecular and Equivalent Masses
- Group Elements
- Important Chemical Compounds
- Acids, Bases, Salt and Hydrolysis
- Different Chemical Reactions
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Laws of Chemical Combination and Gas Laws
- Atomic Structure
- Concept of Atomic
- Detergents, Drugs and Explosives.
- Number System
- Time and Distance
- Rational Expressions
- Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- HCF and LCM
- Time and Work
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Relations and Functions
- Trigonometric Ratios and Identities
- Trigonometrical Formulae
- Heights and Distances
- Area, Volume and Surface Area
- Rectangular Coordinates
- The Straight Line
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Admission Form
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Admission form.
- One has to visit the official website of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 (Click here).
- Click on the apply online or register
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
Admission Seekers have to pay an application fee according to the program they wish to apply for. The amount of application fee last year was as mentioned below. It is expected that it will be the same for the upcoming exam as well.
Debit CardMode of Payment
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 will be released the 4th week of May 2020. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to Download Admit Card for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Entrance examination.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Result
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Result will be declared in May 2020. The result will release online on the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Admission Seekers need to follow the below given important Steps for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020.
- Click on “Jharkhand Polytechnic Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download Jharkhand Polytechnic.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling will release after the declaration of results, All detailed notification will be published on the official website of Jharkhand Polytechnic inviting the students for Jharkhand Polytechnic counselling. To attend, the counselling, Candidate should have all the necessary documents required at the time of Counselling.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 admit card & scorecard.
- Counselling call letter.
- Mark sheet, admit card & passing certificate of the qualifying exam.
- Character certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Passport size photographs.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Examination with being held in the following cities in India-
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum,
Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834010
Phone : +91-651-6999170/71
e-mail: [email protected]
For any Query related to Jharkhand Polytechnic Notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
READ ALSO: Delhi CET 2020
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!
Abroad Admission 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now